Can we post self-congratulatory milestone screenshots?

EmperorSteele

• 3 weeks later
On 9/20/2019 at 12:26 PM, KaizenSoze said:

Here I am just happy to have gotten over 200 badges and Portal Jockey.

One day, one day...

Well the thing to remember is that while it might be a marathon to get the badges it also is not a race.  There are a finite amount of badges and unless something new gets added, everyone will be hitting max badges next year.  Halloween, winter and spring events have yet to arrive, so rigjt now some Badgers should be at or near the limit pending the events

It seems I have fallen behind on badges, but this is understandable as I play one character and I spend a lot of time leading hami and itrials to get others on Everlasting their badges.  I'm still on track for finishing all the day jobs by the time the valentine's badges are available, though!

...Don't look at the vet level.  Just single-character things.

OcrtKxX.jpg

Funny to see my old post back when that was a lot of badges.  Guess I should edit it.

Edited by Veracor
  • Like 3

@Veracor - Veracor, Bio/TW Tanker on Everlasting.

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!

700814344_TrickeryBadges9-25.jpg.128ea7b7fa6d8082a9e9c6896e42d640.jpg

As far as the badge competition on Everlasting goes, I have a slight edge over Veracor for the moment. I've been earning those day jobs and alting while he keeps playing his only character.  However, I'll be running out of day jobs relatively soon (meaning I'd be done on Halloween if it were not for the event badges), and I lack the anniversary badges, so he'll eventually pass me again. Can we get another chance for the anniversary badges before May please?

• Like 1

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

Well I now sit at 1446 badges (screenshot to come later).  3 more blueside DJ's and 3 accolades to accompany them, then work the 4 Praetorian ones.  Total possible badges to have at this time as the seasonal events have not yet started: 1456.   This total does not include Bug-Hunter badge (gratz to any who obtained it).

There were 30 badges (29+1 accolade) to obtain from the Halloween event back in 2011: total game badges with Halloween event: 1486

Winter Event as of 2011 had 18 badges, total badges would then be: 1504

Spring Event as of 2011 had 7 badges: total badges would then be 1511

Edited by Voltor
  • Thanks 2

25 alts with all the badges!

5 hours ago, Voltor said:

Well I now sit at 1446 badges (screenshot to come later).  3 more blueside DJ's and 3 accolades to accompany them, then work the 4 Praetorian ones.  Total possible badges to have at this time as the seasonal events have not yet started: 1456.  

I count 1460 currently available badges.

-441 Exploration

-25 History

-180 Accomplishment

-175 Achievement (not yet counting Until the End of the World which can't be legitimately gotten at the moment)

-125 Accolades (not including the 2 Halloween Events and Bug Hunter)

-72 Gladiators (not including Red Cap and Snowbeast)

-33 Veteran

-44 PvP

-51 Invention

-120 Defeat

-40 Event Badges (including the anniversaries that were available but not the events that haven't happened)

-77 Ouroboros

-16 Consigment

-33 Day Job

-28 AE

I've got a badge checklist with the badges I need to hit 1460 all spelled out, so I know it's at least that. If I'm missing some, it could be more.

The badge tracker checklist agrees with me, and shows 1507 as the possible total once you include the event badges.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, GotMedieval said:

-441 Exploration

-25 History

-180 Accomplishment

-175 Achievement (not yet counting Until the End of the World which can't be legitimately gotten at the moment)

-33 Veteran

-44 PvP

-51 Invention

-120 Defeat

-40 Event Badges (including the anniversaries that were available but not the events that haven't happened)

-77 Ouroboros

-16 Consigment

-33 Day Job

-28 AE

I've got a badge checklist with the badges I need to hit 1460 all spelled out, so I know it's at least that. If I'm missing some, it could be more.

The badge tracker checklist agrees with me, and shows 1507 as the possible total once you include the event badges.

It is possible i miscounted. I am using the original release of the badge tracker sheet so I shall see in a few days when its time to shift to the next DJ spot.  In fact I jsut remembered I'm saving the last vet badge for last so yeah probably miscounted.

On 9/29/2019 at 5:45 PM, GotMedieval said:

-441 Exploration

-25 History

-180 Accomplishment

-33 Veteran

-44 PvP

-51 Invention

-120 Defeat

-77 Ouroboros

-16 Consigment

-33 Day Job

-28 AE

I'm currently sitting at 28 event badges. If I had the 14 anniversary badges, this would put me at 42. I'm wondering if you are missing the Valentines badges Missed Connection and Match Maker. If you run the villain mission Zev Scalamore: Wedding Crasher through Ouroboros (Level 50, arc 11.09), you will receive one of the valentines tips upon completion. Note that the equivalent hero mission does not work, so this is probably a bug, but whatever works.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

12 hours ago, Burk said:

I'm currently sitting at 28 event badges. If I had the 14 anniversary badges, this would put me at 42. I'm wondering if you are missing the Valentines badges Missed Connection and Match Maker. If you run the villain mission Zev Scalamore: Wedding Crasher through Ouroboros (Level 50, arc 11.09), you will receive one of the valentines tips upon completion. Note that the equivalent hero mission does not work, so this is probably a bug, but whatever works.

This I did not know. Thanks!

I made it!  

1400.jpg.1d0f28990ea7c49df783b27dfba436cc.jpg

Still missing 32 pvp badges, 7 badges between keyes and magi trials, 3 badges from Mr. G, 2 from rwz raids, 3 shard tfs, visionary, buddy, efficiency expert, fabricator, 3 dmg taken, 3 reject recipes, 50 weekly strike targets, those 15 anniversary badges... oh I could go on!

Also hi @Burk 😉

Edited by DreadShinobi
  • Like 2

Currently on fire.

1958490784_TrickeryBadges10-1.jpg.e059895b1f053e7666b947745fdace8b.jpg

With the latest patch, I might as well give an update. Got all the Halloween badges and the new mission and exploration badges. Now until the next event, I have 9 day job badges and 2 day job accolades left to get, which will leave me....exactly one badge away from 1500.

Gah, not having all the anniversary badges is such a thorn in my side.

• Like 2

Well wanted to wait until I dinged the next Day Job+accolade, and also to crush the halloween event in about 2 hours on my character before posting the latest: Missing roughly 24 badges but most of them are event badges. Bring on Winter/Spring!

voltor1502.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/25/2019 at 1:00 PM, Mister Mass said:

I believe that there was a contact during the May Anniversary Event that sold the anniversary badges.  Sadly you (& I) won't be able to pick these up until next year. 😞

On 6/25/2019 at 1:03 PM, Paperwait said:

Thats just sad 😞

Maybe...I personally am encouraged to hear people talk about next year in COH.  🙂

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 9:48 AM, Sailboat said:

Maybe...I personally am encouraged to hear people talk about next year in COH.  🙂

Next year in CoH has a nice ring to it.   The contact is Luna the badges are 100 merits each

Edited by Voltor
  • Like 1