Jurassik not spawning

Does he spawn the smaller underlings (Rubble?) when he dies? If so, someone may have left some of them up somewhere. You might check his spawn points for any little guys.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I can't prove it, but I know with 100% certainty my event messages said Jurrasik was spotted in Crey's Folly. 

At the risk of coming off harshly, be sure you have hero zone event messages enabled in one of your chat boxes. 
image.png.0ba3a92c15467ccc30857bc88aa9b5b5.png     Sometimes, when we switch alignments, the game doesn't automatically adjust these for us, if they ever do. 

I'll be keeping you in mind if I see him and give you a shout. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Ukase said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I can't prove it, but I know with 100% certainty my event messages said Jurrasik was spotted in Crey's Folly. 

At the risk of coming off harshly, be sure you have hero zone event messages enabled in one of your chat boxes. 
image.png.0ba3a92c15467ccc30857bc88aa9b5b5.png     Sometimes, when we switch alignments, the game doesn't automatically adjust these for us, if they ever do. 

I'll be keeping you in mind if I see him and give you a shout. 

yeah, i finally did see that (1st time today!0 and i was on a team getting Ghost Widow badge lol.  785 badges at level 30, and i have not started Invention or Flashback yet!

18 minutes ago, Snarky said:

yeah, i finally did see that (1st time today!0 and i was on a team getting Ghost Widow badge lol.  785 badges at level 30, and i have not started Invention or Flashback yet!

I bet you wear those all on your chest to protect from stakes 😆

• Thumbs Up 1

Well my Plant dom has a small Jurassik it picked up randomly maybe he found better pastures on the redside with me.

Edited by Snokle

Psicy Chill - Ice/Psi/Psi | Sive Ni Brielan - Plant/Earth/Fire | Elemental Elder Lord - Earth/Fire/Fire | Selinia Baneheart - Dark/Therm/Fire | Mylia Stenetch - Necro/Dark/Soul | Radiated Shot - Rad/Arch/Mace | Nameless Witch - Storm/Water/Mu | Phantom Racer - Fire/Cold/Scorp | Neera Darkspar - Beam/Temp/Soul | Neera Etra - Dark/SR | Shieldbreaker - Elec/Shield/Mu | Frozen Tombstress Ice/Rad/Ice | Subliminal Darkness - Psi/Dark/Psi | Mirana Darkblade - Katana/Regen/Soul | Máistir Fiach - SoA Huntmaster | Night Reaver - SoA Widow | Sweet Senpai - SoA Bane

14 hours ago, Snarky said:

I have been waitinf for Jurassik to spawn all day.  nothing.  I have the event logs last 8 hours.  nothing.

The Freaks tipped him off, man, and he's no fool.  He's laying low hoping vampires tire eventually.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

now I just wanna defeat Spawn of Jurassik!

It's like Son of Godzilla or someething

please do, been watching for him today (off and on) and he hasnt shown.  i am on a 30 and cannot clean zone rubble...and i struggle to find it lol

10 hours ago, Snarky said:

please do, been watching for him today (off and on) and he hasnt shown.  i am on a 30 and cannot clean zone rubble...and i struggle to find it lol

We defeated him on Indom 36 hours ago (give or take) so which shard in particular are we talking?

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

15 hours ago, Snarky said:

Would the NPC not, uh, depopulate (?, forgot the gaming term for it) after a period of time since it's not the main AV?

• Moose 1

6 minutes ago, Techwright said:

Would the NPC not, uh, depopulate (?, forgot the gaming term for it) after a period of time since it's not the main AV?

It was the case (before the most recent page) that the J-Rubbles (and grand-baby Rubbles) left in Crey's Folly would prevent Jurassik from respawning... just like the Clockworks in KR and the Grim Vale extras in Croatoa prevent those site-specific zone events from re-occurring. I want to say that the Boomtown Babbage was the same, but I could never verify. I don't think any of this was changed in the most recent page, except that now it appears that the Boomtown Babbage no longer summons -3 minions.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

We defeated him on Indom 36 hours ago (give or take) so which shard in particular are we talking?

i play Excelsior... which lately has had a "let Freedumb ring" vibe

• Moose 1

1 minute ago, Snarky said:

i play Excelsior... which lately has had a "let Freedumb ring" vibe

You're clearly not as indomitable as we had been led to believe!

• Haha 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

9 minutes ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

You're clearly not as indomitable as we had been led to believe!

I think Indomitable is the only shard I did not get the Snarky name on!

• Finland 1