The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Reported?

12 hours ago, Oklahoman said:

Why does underwear come in ziplocked baggies, but chips don't?

For the same reason underwear has a label in it saying "Keep Away From Fire!"

Like if you're only wearing underwear and there's a fire, you're going to get as close as you possibly can!

Also...

THEY ARE CALLED CRISPS!!!!!! Chips are entirely different and good and wholesome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There's a fine line between a numerator and a denominator but only a fraction of people understand that.

5 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Look, we Americans split away from Britain for some very good reasons...

Ask nicely and we might let you back!

• Haha 4

There's a fine line between a numerator and a denominator but only a fraction of people understand that.

4 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

For the same reason underwear has a label in it saying "Keep Away From Fire!"

Like if you're only wearing underwear and there's a fire, you're going to get as close as you possibly can!

Also...

THEY ARE CALLED CRISPS!!!!!! Chips are entirely different and good and wholesome.

Pringles are crisp

Lays are chips

• Thumbs Up 1

/e poofgone

59 minutes ago, JasperStone said:

Pringles are crisp

Lays are chips

Lays are foreign Walkers. Walkers are crisps.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.VV8HzU-_xhJzxjMfLQrgEgHaHa%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=7d047a07ed3248a61a7ccc2a6b558d804160a97682701ae8d0785eafd2914243&ipo=images

Chips are what you eat with a delicious battered cod. With salt and vinegar and perhaps with a little tartare sauce or lemon. 

Well, my mouth is watering at the prospect. DuckDuckGo has some images to help you out... https://duckduckgo.com/?q=battered+cod+and+chips&atb=v370-1&iax=images&ia=images

Edited by Herotu
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Microphone 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

• Game Master
1 minute ago, Herotu said:

Lays are foreign Walkers. Walkers are crisps.

Chips are what you eat with a delicious battered cod. With salt and vinegar and perhaps with a little tartare sauce or lemon. 

Well, my mouth is watering at the prospect. DuckDuckGo has some images to help you out... https://duckduckgo.com/?q=battered+cod+and+chips&atb=v370-1&iax=images&ia=images

I just had pie and chips for my dinner Pie And Chips With Peas A Traditional British Bar Dish Stock Photo, Picture  and Royalty Free Image. Image 12357925.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mopery said:

I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record!

Oh, yeah? Well, don't get so distressed
Did I happen to mention that I'm impressed?

Edited by Herotu
  • Microphone 3

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

5 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

I always called it an "elevator" and @GM Crumpet calls it a "lift" - we were just raised differently.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Moose 1
  • Microphone 1

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

7 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

Ask nicely and we might let you back!

There's a Brexit joke in there someplace, and it's just itching to get this thread locked. 🤣

2 hours ago, Herotu said:

Oh, yeah? Well, don't get so distressed
Did I happen to mention that I'm impressed?

Stop reading my mind.

• Haha 1
  • Banjo 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

On 4/15/2024 at 11:54 AM, Xaddy said:

So, maybe I said something I was supposed to. Not real sure. Someone said something to me, irritated me, so I let 'em have it. 
Now, they say I'm "reported".

Well, let's establish some context here.  Anyone who actually tells you, "Reported" is, at the very minimum, a drama queen.

At worst, they're a total a-hole but we don't have enough evidence to establish that.

On the few occasions that I've reported people (either for racial slurs or truly vulgar profanity), I say nothing to them and file the report.

Then I block them, since it's clear they are of such a small-minded nature that they could never utter any words I would find of value.

Edit:  On a side note, I've had people tell me "Reported" after I either criticized their inappropriate behavior (but not bad enough for me to report them) or kicked them from a task force for the same type of behavior.  I don't know if they actually did report me and don't care.  At any rate, nothing ever came of it.

Edited by Ironblade

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

I guess I haven't seen the underwear in a ziplock bag before. Heck I buy enough cheese, you'd expect that to come in a ziplock bag, but the Gouda, Brie, Fontina, Roquefort, Manchego, and Gruyere I have in my fridge say otherwise.

That said I wouldn't recommend putting underwear in the fridge either, so maybe the ziplock bag helps it to keep its freshness from the wash?

I try not to report people, as I like things to be resolved at the lowest level possible, but I've had the displeasure of feeling compelled to make a report at least once before but that was due to likely the love child of Adolf Hitler and David Duke going full tilt into hate speech. That was back in like 2007 or so, so hopefully that person chose to give up hate by now.

• Game Master
1 hour ago, Ironblade said:

Well, let's establish some context here.  Anyone who actually tells you, "Reported" is, at the very minimum, a drama queen.

At worst, they're a total a-hole but we don't have enough evidence to establish that.

On the few occasions that I've reported people (either for racial slurs or truly vulgar profanity), I say nothing to them and file the report.

Then I block them, since it's clear they are of such a small-minded nature that they could never utter any words I would find of value.

Edit:  On a side note, I've had people tell me "Reported" after I either criticized their inappropriate behavior (but not bad enough for me to report them) or kicked them from a task force for the same type of behavior.  I don't know if they actually did report me and don't care.  At any rate, nothing ever came of it.

If everyone who said "Reported" actually reported I'd be considerably busier than I currently am

2 minutes ago, GM Crumpet said:

If everyone who said "Reported" actually reported I'd be considerably busier than I currently am

Report, Ted!

• Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

4 hours ago, Herotu said:

Lays are foreign

Bottom left corner of the bag.

003719518.jpg

POTATO CHIPS! Not Crisps!

... and a boot is footwear and not the trunk of a car.

What side of the pond are you on?!

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

20 minutes ago, UltraAlt said:

Bottom left corner of the bag.

003719518.jpg

POTATO CHIPS! Not Crisps!

It's an Ocean, not a pond

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, UltraAlt said:

The right side.

Edited by Herotu
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, UltraAlt said:

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

22 minutes ago, Herotu said:

The right side.

Seems dependant upon which direction your facing.

• Thumbs Left 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• Haha 5
  • Microphone 1