What is your favorite power combo?

Personally, I feel nice pulling off a Lightning Rod + Hidden Assassin's Strike. It's a nice bit of AoE alpha strike and dampening a group's retaliation with - ToHit and fear. It's also working off the quirk that LR is a spawned pet so the use remains hidden. You then clean up with your other AoEs and reg crit AS.

Power up with Aim +

then jump into the middle of a mob and fire off Golden Star (Blackstar re-colored so dark/ninja is light/ninja)

= minions down! Leuts = hurting, bosses - -45% to hit my team and noticed.

Then jump back out of mob and snipe while tank holds aggro.

Gang War + Burnout + Gang War

Pretty fun on Thugs/Kin for more uptime on it, good on rad or time (time's probably way better overall, but less uptime.)  Also works with Demons and Hell on Earth, but not quite so impressive, and Necro with soul extraction, but much harder to pull off due to needing a minion to die.

I'm tempted to pair that with /storm so I can double up on lightning storms and tornadoes at the same time.  Don't know how effective it'd be, but it sure would be fun.  Unfortunately not up as often due to /storm not having any +rech.

The coolest thing I have seen is teleport with Eagle's Claw queued.

That reminds me, I need to remake my little hyper genius monkey MA/SD teleporting  scrapper. I did enjoy doing the whole teleporting in your face EC maneuver. Since he had every teleporting power, he could do the same but with the whole team.

[glow=red,2,300]Vengeance + Fallout[/glow]

the-simpsons-mr-burns-muahahaha-evil-laugh-gif-4482837.gif

Oh, that reminds me:

Unchain Essence + Dark Extraction.  The Warshade Hunters let nothing go to waste.

Or better yet Eclipse -> Sunless Mire -> Black Dwarf Mire -> Quasar -> Unchain Essence -> Dark Extraction -> Stygian Circle and ready to go again next round.