What is your favorite power combo?

Oh, if you mean what combination of powers do you like to fire off, then Lightning Rod followed by Shield Charge is a pretty awesome tandem.

Although I could be persuaded that Fulcrum Shift followed by Inferno, Fireball, Rain of Fire, and Pyronic Judgement is a really great combo too.  ^_^  or just Fulcrum Shift + Any Big Boom.

Freezing Rain + Rain of Fire on my Corrupter.

Flash fire + fire cages on my controller.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Even though it doesn't actually do anything special:

Caltrops+anything with knockdown.

Just.. think about that for a moment.

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.

On Live, I liked throwing out Rain of Fire + Caltrops on the same spawn.

I mean, it wasn't really that effective, but the gigantic stream of orange -1's and -2's was delightful to see.  :)

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

Fulcrum Shift and Foot Stomp.

Imperious Task Force, he was a WP/Inv Tanker, I was a Plant/Kin Controller.  He called his style of tanking "Mighty Fighting," which just consisted of charging for the closest enemy spawn and laying into it without concern for if or how much of the team was following him.  I was, though, laying down Seeds of Confusion and at least one Fulcrum Shift per mob.  Dunno if that nigh-immortal bastard hit the damage buff cap, but it sure felt like it.

(I kind of want to remake Hami-tan but some legends should rest.  Besides, it would absolutely cornhole the current lore.)

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.

Right now, I think it's Disintegrate followed by Lancer Shot on my Beam Rifle Corr, which spreads the disintegration effect to nearby mobs - all those orange words and numbers floating up over a big group of foes! 

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Electricity for Lighting and Technology,

Natural Gas for Heating, Water Heating and Cooking.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Oh, if you mean what combination of powers do you like to fire off, then Lightning Rod followed by Shield Charge is a pretty awesome tandem.

Although I could be persuaded that Fulcrum Shift followed by Inferno, Fireball, Rain of Fire, and Pyronic Judgement is a really great combo too.  ^_^  or just Fulcrum Shift + Any Big Boom.

I keep hearing about this combo (lightning rod and s charge)and I don't quite get it. Is it just loads of damage? I mean you'd lose the cool 'I traveled fast' or even gap close effect by running them one after the other. Not to mention other sets have similar aoe gap closers like savage or leaping...

I keep hearing about this combo (lightning rod and s charge)and I don't quite get it. Is it just loads of damage? I mean you'd lose the cool 'I traveled fast' or even gap close effect by running them one after the other. Not to mention other sets have similar aoe gap closers like savage or leaping...

It's oodles of damage, enough to wipe out entire spawns save for maybe the bosses, sometimes LTs survive if they are tanky.

They also share the same recharge rate, which is fairly low (90 seconds, so 45 with SOs). Meaning you can use them at least every other spawn generally.

It's bad and I never pick it, but visually I love Spring Attack followed up with any meaty AoE.

"Sally was actually a virtual construct of code and graphics. Simply put, she was a computer graphic running via a computer simulation. As was Croatoa. And Paragon City and the Rogue Isles. The entire game of City of Heroes actually. None of it was real. ~ Matt Miller (Positron)"

Electricity for Lighting and Technology,

Natural Gas for Heating, Water Heating and Cooking.

+1 for the giggle.  -1/2 for not using solar, which still rounds up to +1 inf

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I really enjoy hit someone with Energy Torrent, sending them flying, then hitting them with an insta-snipe while they're still in the air.  Makes me laugh every time.

.... like shooting Skeet: "PULL!" ... BLAMMO .... :D

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism