Who's Missing?

_NOPE_

Lady_Jade and her power suggestion thread...

Awwww thanks!

You got 50% of us back cause I'm here!

Yeah I miss this thread a lot.  I've tried to dig it up through archives of the old forums but I can't seem to find it.

Up side a lot of those powers that we all came up with ended up in the final game before it closed down!  You guys came up with some amazing ideas!

To add mine in here I saw Thor's Assassin I miss him.

My own addition Lady Justice.  Amazing artist and did some of the best work i have of Lady-Jade including and unexpected piece for my birthday!

And I saw someone mention Castle so I have to toss CuppaJo in here.  Our old community manager.  She was so amazingly helpful in getting my power thread to be sticky'd and because I was able to work with her she was able to then bring that thread to the attention to the developers which she made clear to me that several devs spent some time pouring over that thread.

Awwww thanks!

Yeah I miss this thread a lot.  I've tried to dig it up through archives of the old forums but I can't seem to find it.

Up side a lot of those powers that we all came up with ended up in the final game before it closed down!  You guys came up with some amazing ideas!

To add mine in here I saw Thor's Assassin I miss him.

My own addition Lady Justice.  Amazing artist and did some of the best work i have of Lady-Jade including and unexpected piece for my birthday!

And I saw someone mention Castle so I have to toss CuppaJo in here.  Our old community manager.  She was so amazingly helpful in getting my power thread to be sticky'd and because I was able to work with her she was able to then bring that threat to the attention to the developers which she made clear to me that several devs spent some time pouring over that thread.

If you page back, I mentioned Cuppa a day or so ago. Hope she comes back to play!

Awwww thanks!

I found it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20120907085423/http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=114961.

I'm almost sad my Cartoon Melee Poolset didn't latch on for some reason.

It's hard to remember all the people I chatted with.  I'm just glad I remember my three favorite characters!

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

Awwww thanks!

I found it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20120907085423/http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=114961.

I'm almost sad my Cartoon Melee Poolset didn't latch on for some reason.

It's hard to remember all the people I chatted with.  I'm just glad I remember my three favorite characters!

You're awesome! There's my baby!

And Switchfade, yeah I miss Cuppa the most we used to talk all the time and I got to play with her in game a few times.  She was a blast and a great community manager.

Pepsimans here as well

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Ascendant.

The news of his passing hit me pretty hard. Like Robin Williams'

Would upvote this a million times.

Can we get a statue or something of him in game?  Is this a possibility?

He's actually in Steel Canyon, across the square from Positron and Valkyrie.

Try pulling some of those Outcasts standing around toward him.

He's a Combat NPC.....

Quatermain.  Philly Girl. Mermoine.  Tic-Tok.  Laser Jesus.  Any of the regular Hami raiders from Justice, anyone from the old League of Champions.   

Pleased to meet you!  I am Animal, and I harbor Perverse Sexual Lust.

KemLi was one of the guys on Pinnacle I miss.  He had an outstandingly four-color-ish Inv/SS Tanker, Solaris Titan, and he was the first one I saw use Issue 3's "new" Knockout Blow, and it convinced me it was time to get going on Gatecrasher.  He was also just a great guy, and in the later years, ran tons of Incarnate trials every night out of the PinnBadges channel.

KemLi is good people. I moved with him and a few others to The Secret World and played with him a few times there. Hadn’t seen him online there for a few years before the relaunch of the game. I agree that it would be awesome to “see”  him again.

I’d like to find @Jane Reaction, @Polariitytm, @Roseroar, @Claymore Fury, and @Avid Listener again.

Quatermain.  Philly Girl. Mermoine.  Tic-Tok.  Laser Jesus.  Any of the regular Hami raiders from Justice, anyone from the old League of Champions. 

Wasn’t Tic-Tok on Justice BABs (Christopher Bruce’s) private character? I think it was something like that.

Wasn’t Tic-Tok on Justice BABs (Christopher Bruce’s) private character? I think it was something like that.

Beats me.  I tanked alongside him at a few Hami raids, though.

Pleased to meet you!  I am Animal, and I harbor Perverse Sexual Lust.

I can't help but think that a number of the devs (some we know by name and others we don't know) aren't on already.

Several of them played ordinary player characters as a part of the community even back then. I suspect, as much as any of us, they still have enough nostalgia in the bank to want to pop on and poke around a bit. I suppose if they want to stay hidden, then I'm more than happy to accept their choice (though it would be fun to see them again).

Svengjuk, Formerly Alice, Empty Man, EM Riptide, Silver Mouse, and many more... SG: Hero Dawn