Who's Missing?

_NOPE_

Satanic Hamster

He's not here (yet?), but believe me, he still out there terrorizing forums, I've been seeing him A LOT on one I frequent . Same sense of humor. I first noticed him there about six months ago, and I was like Son...of....a....

The Hamster was always an acquired taste for some but personally I loved playing the game with him. You'd always have to be on your toes.

Where's

Madame Pistacio

VooDoo

Des

Medieval Power

OMG Yes.  I s/w Hamster when all this broke. His take was that you can't go home again.  I wonder if that's changed.

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

Samuraiko and her demo-record awesome videos.

She's on the Victory server

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

Time for a few from the EU, methinks

Starting with Bridger, the early forum moderator and community manager for the original EU forums, he was awesome and actually used his spare time to organise a fantastic PVP tournament!

Then there's players like Psygon, Extragonk and the Psy-sisters, the originators of the old Sheepies SG, my first SG and excellent people, all of them. Not to mention the always lovely Mazos, one of my first close friends in the game! Miss all of them and would love to see them back here.

Then there are players like Snow, of the Femme Fatales, one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet in game.

And nutcases like the PVP expert Xanthus, and the always bat-shit crazy, Tainted Greek! Man, he was a crazy loon :)

Finally, a couple of people who have passed away in RL, the wonderful Ruby Dragon and the brilliantly funny Mighty Saguaro. Mighty passed while the game was still live and there was a memorial for him in game, hundreds turned out for it, it was amazing. Sadly, Ruby, Marianne to her friends, died a few months ago after far too many illnesses to mention and she will be missed by everyone who knew her.

I'm sure I'm forgetting people, though, which shows how many people you meet in this game :)

Oh, and one I'm not sure if we should mention as they might reappear, like Candyman......Golden Girl! :D

Nethergoat, although I would be surprised to see him appear here, for... reasons

That and Multiple Girl II (who is here) are the only ones that would be likely to mention me in this kind of thread, I think.  ^_^  And I'm not going by my old forum name Organica anyway so...

Also anyone from Brickhouse Chat on Virtue, but the only one I've seen besides Zombie Fryer and MGII is Sapphire Jane.  I said hi.  ^_^

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 2 years later
On 6/18/2019 at 11:58 PM, Coin said:

Time for a few from the EU, methinks

Starting with Bridger, the early forum moderator and community manager for the original EU forums, he was awesome and actually used his spare time to organise a fantastic PVP tournament!

Then there's players like Psygon, Extragonk and the Psy-sisters, the originators of the old Sheepies SG, my first SG and excellent people, all of them. Not to mention the always lovely Mazos, one of my first close friends in the game! Miss all of them and would love to see them back here.

Then there are players like Snow, of the Femme Fatales, one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet in game.

And nutcases like the PVP expert Xanthus, and the always bat-shit crazy, Tainted Greek! Man, he was a crazy loon 🙂

Finally, a couple of people who have passed away in RL, the wonderful Ruby Dragon and the brilliantly funny Mighty Saguaro. Mighty passed while the game was still live and there was a memorial for him in game, hundreds turned out for it, it was amazing. Sadly, Ruby, Marianne to her friends, died a few months ago after far too many illnesses to mention and she will be missed by everyone who knew her.

I'm sure I'm forgetting people, though, which shows how many people you meet in this game 🙂

Oh, and one I'm not sure if we should mention as they might reappear, like Candyman......Golden Girl! 😄

Well… I finally made it back. I did make an account when homecoming first appeared but I didn’t stick around.

However, this time I’ve been playing for a couple of days and really enjoying it. Not sure why it took so long although I suspect it had a lot to do with never having any spare time!