Who's Missing?

_NOPE_

When you look around in the forums and in game, who are you missing from the old community? Who would you like to see come back and join this reformed community?

For me, I'd love to see player Arcanaville and developer Castle come back. I'd LOVE to see what they'd do with full access to the source code and no restrictions for what they could do!

I'm out.

When you look around in the forums and in game, who are you missing from the old community? Who would you like to see come back and join this reformed community?

For me, I'd love to see player Arcanaville and developer Castle come back. I'd LOVE to see what they'd do with full access to the source code and no restrictions for what they could do!

I've been waiting to see if Arcanaville would pop back up. Also somewhat scared/entertained by the idea that Durakken could return. There's others who's names elude me but I remember their avatars. Someone with an aardvark standing on its hind legs.

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

100% agree on both. Their posts were always worth hunting up on the old boards.

I know Castle was working on ESO for a while - he had a post or two on their forums as a dev back about 4 years ago. Nothing further, but the devs don't post there in general so not sure if there's still a line open to him (or if he'd be willing to publicly post as himself on a server like this - legal issues being what they are).

Arcanaville has posted sometimes on the Titan forums, but I think I remember her saying that she wasn't sure if she'd want to be "the Arcanaville" in another game since it was kind of hassle at times. I hope that means she's able to come back and enjoy this instance of the game and just have fun with it, even if it means she's playing with a new handle.

KemLi was one of the guys on Pinnacle I miss.  He had an outstandingly four-color-ish Inv/SS Tanker, Solaris Titan, and he was the first one I saw use Issue 3's "new" Knockout Blow, and it convinced me it was time to get going on Gatecrasher.  He was also just a great guy, and in the later years, ran tons of Incarnate trials every night out of the PinnBadges channel.

Satanic Hamster

He's not here (yet?), but believe me, he still out there terrorizing forums, I've been seeing him A LOT on one I frequent . Same sense of humor. I first noticed him there about six months ago, and I was like Son...of....a....

Ascendant.

The news of his passing hit me pretty hard. Like Robin Williams'

Would upvote this a million times.

Can we get a statue or something of him in game?  Is this a possibility?

Paragon City is, and always will be, my home.

I offer this fish to summon a Pengi

¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

Let us know if it works.

I got a few fish around here for him too.

Paragon City is, and always will be, my home.

Sergeant First Class James C. Worden ~ my husband and I started this game at release in April of 2004, continued to play then he was deployed to Iraq for Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2006. At which time he never did come back home to me.

Edited by MissWorden
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Atlas Guardian. When I was the only member of my SG left, he joined me up to the 48th tie. Bumped into him on Champoins Online too but I only lasted a month before it bored me to tears. Was an all round nice guy.

Satanic Hamster

He's not here (yet?), but believe me, he still out there terrorizing forums, I've been seeing him A LOT on one I frequent . Same sense of humor. I first noticed him there about six months ago, and I was like Son...of....a....

The Hamster was always an acquired taste for some but personally I loved playing the game with him. You'd always have to be on your toes.

Where's

Madame Pistacio

VooDoo

Des

Medieval Power

OOO! OOO! I just remembered another one... BadStorm! I don't know if "she" was actually female or not, but she managed to always make at least ever other post dripping with sexual innuendo. Here's an example. I want to say she had a green-skinned avatar and was known for playing Empathy Defenders.

I'm out.