Base Request Items

pheeonix

Would love to not only have the instruments mentioned (Pianos, Drum Kits, Guitars, Violins, Cellos,,, etc) but also some new emotes that let you summon and seem to 'play' said instrument. No accompanying sound, just visual. 
Also adding some additional Teleport points beyond the existing 10 we have now, would be fantastic. 

Add my vote to the 'Snow landscape, iced over lakes and ponds' etc stuff too. 

On 6/25/2022 at 6:53 PM, FriezaReturns00001 said:

However, there is no snow ground cover

you can use cave rock 1-13 to get a good snow effect

screenshot_221218-08-59-53.jpg

screenshot_230110-09-37-48.jpg

Edited by Romeyn
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later

More items that can be teleporter clickys:  doors, helicopters, boats, jets.  I know you can sort of hide a portal behind doors with only some of the magic swooshy visible, but sometimes I just want to take a door from one part of my base to the other, ya know?

• Thumbs Up 1

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

14 hours ago, Jiro Ito said:

More items that can be teleporter clickys:  doors, helicopters, boats, jets.  I know you can sort of hide a portal behind doors with only some of the magic swooshy visible, but sometimes I just want to take a door from one part of my base to the other, ya know?

The bottoms of Stone Portals are invisible and the object doesn't make any noise. Just FYI, you can just have a plain clickable door currently. Enable hidden markers to see the large clickable area for placement purposes.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2023 at 10:18 AM, Vexxillion said:

The bottoms of Stone Portals are invisible and the object doesn't make any noise. Just FYI, you can just have a plain clickable door currently. Enable hidden markers to see the large clickable area for placement purposes.

Thanks for the tip, I was able to fumble about and make this work.  Still, it would be nice to just have doors and speedboats act as teleporters.

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**