Base Request Items

pheeonix

• 1 month later

I would humbly like to request much larger concrete building tiles. We currently have 2, but I'm hoping we can get 20ft x 20ft and perhaps 10x10 tiles to do such things as wall building. The "cement tile large" is only about 3ftx3ft and stacking and aligning those gets to be quite a task. 😀

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Thunderknuckles said:

I would humbly like to request much larger concrete building tiles. We currently have 2, but I'm hoping we can get 20ft x 20ft and perhaps 10x10 tiles to do such things as wall building. The "cement tile large" is only about 3ftx3ft and stacking and aligning those gets to be quite a task. 😀

You try  [Power Substation Foundation 3] and [ Power Substation Foundation 4] they work fine for cement walls, for smaller detail I use [Square Altar].

Edited by stealthnight
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, stealthnight said:

You try  [Power Substation Foundation 3] and [ Power Substation Foundation 4] they work fine for cement walls, for smaller detail I use [Square Altar].

I tried that and found that they're invisible on one side, meaning you have to use 2 and line those up. I was so excited till I realized that. The cement tiles I'm hoping they will increase the size of are opaque on both sides. 🙂

• Like 1

screenshot_210502-10-39-01.thumb.jpg.6f292b0d7e4747c4be0b6188c0f7cf28.jpg

If this goat pentagram design from an early Azuria mission is available, I haven't found it yet,  The band posters from the same mission would also be appreciated.

• Like 2
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

• 2 weeks later

I am the base builder for my Supergroup and I would love invisible lighting to use outside, placing torches for light is so difficult to do.

ALSO MORE TELEPORT POINTS!

• Like 1

On 5/18/2021 at 1:56 PM, Solr469 said:

I am the base builder for my Supergroup and I would love invisible lighting to use outside, placing torches for light is so difficult to do.

ALSO MORE TELEPORT POINT

You can try placing a light and sinking it below the surface if you haven't done so.  Sometimes a wall light or ceiling spot will illuminate nicely from underneath or behind.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

One thing I would like is an AE-style ability to put your own custom-created NPCs (taken from the character creation screen) into the bases and give them poses / animations.  I have no idea if this is even possible given how complex the coding for the bases is, but thought I'd drop this suggestion. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Fully-tintable, square tiles.

Fully-tintable, triangle tiles. (The above square tile cut in half.)

Both of them completely flush to the edge of the blue box thingie.

Size-wise, you want four of the square tiles to fit perfectly in one floor square. (And possibly larger versions of the square/triangle tile which are 4x and 16x the size.)

Edited by America's Angel
  • Like 2

Top 10 Melee Players in CoH | The Melee PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing DPS chains. Click the discord link above for more info.

I would love the Tech Balcony pieces with open edges to have those edges closed off and textured. 

Also versions of the balcony corner pieces that do not have railings.

-g

• Like 1

• 1 month later
Posted (edited)

Probably already suggested, but Vanguard flag and the Vanguard wall symbol would be nice.

A larger supergroup emblem, maybe twice the size of the floor plates 1-4.  One without any background.

Lighter tech coloured flooring.  At present we only have dark-coloured Ledge Block and Platform Floors.  Some matching the basic base floor designs would be great (would it be possible to pull the graphic being applied to the base floors/walls/ceilings and apply them automatically to some new floor/wall/ceiling objects, so multiple designs would be available on a smaller number of objects?)

Edited by Mini-Nukette
moar

• 2 months later
  • 1 month later
  • 2 weeks later