Wait Just a Minute.... Somethin' Ain't Right Here...

_NOPE_

Yyyyyeah, that's definitely an oops. 😄

• Like 1

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

The sign was spray-painted by hoodlums who love listening to the poor warehouse manager's pain as heroes keep kicking and flinging bowling balls at his precious commodities. The bowling pin-shaped packaging was already a failure in terms of efficiency, but this was just insult on top of injury.

On the positive side, the warehouse workers already had plenty of alcohol on hand to sell and the shoe rental sidelight is covering most of the losses.

• Haha 1

How do you think they get those Bowling Pins and Balls?  Buy them?  Ridiculous...you make them in an underground lab as needed.

• Haha 3

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

28 minutes ago, subbacultchas said:

It's a warehouse and a lab. You act like you've never seen an 80's vice movie.  Those pins are hollowed out and filled with "product".

"Well I guess we're in for a long night 'cause I don't know ****."  😁

• Like 2

• City Council
1 hour ago, Liam1986 said:

Tbh most the people that go bowling have worked in a meth lab at some point.

And today's post of the day goes to...

• Sad 1
"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

1 hour ago, AkuTenshiiZero said:

And yet again, I lament the fact that there are no minigames in CoX.  I want to go bowling, dammit.

@wjrasmussen had the right answer: skee-ball. If there was skee-ball most other activities would screech to a halt.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, cejmp said:

This is clearly a Nemesis plot. 

Then it can't possibly be one...A real Nemesis plot would never be this obvious...

Unless of course, Nemesis knows that's how we'd think about it, and made his plan obvious, so that we would discount the obvious plan and be completely off-guard...

But Nemesis knows that we know how smart he is, so clearly we would know that he is trying to fool us with some obvious a ploy, so this is definitely NOT a nemesis plot...

Crap,  I think I have fallen victim to one of the classic blunders! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

On 7/29/2019 at 8:45 PM, Redlynne said:

Bowling alleys are just physics demonstration labs.

That's not true at all!  They're physics demonstration labs that serve alcohol.  Much better than places like Fermi Lab with its cracking open the secrets of the universe and totally not home of inter-dimensional portals.  [Error: Distraction File Not Found]

46 minutes ago, justicebeliever said:

Then it can't possibly be one...A real Nemesis plot would never be this obvious...

Unless of course, Nemesis knows that's how we'd think about it, and made his plan obvious, so that we would discount the obvious plan and be completely off-guard...

But Nemesis knows that we know how smart he is, so clearly we would know that he is trying to fool us with some obvious a ploy, so this is definitely NOT a nemesis plot...

Crap,  I think I have fallen victim to one of the classic blunders! 

"You're just stalling now..."

• Like 1