Farm fresh builds! *Farming focused builds and tips*

Warlawk

Having the same issue. At lvl48 I'm getting 10,251/28,447/88,456, so even less :-/.

Investigating...

Edit:

Disable Earning XP = Earn XP

XP While Exemplared = Double Influence, No XP

Seems to have fixed the problem. Now I'm getting 13,731-14,523/36,552-37,592/113,599-115,346. So even better than the numbers listed above.

Edited by Bierfuizl

Has anyone had any success using Windfall while farming? It's supposed to add +25% inf for an hour but I just tried a run with it and it didn't add any extra inf at all. I did however get a crap ton of large inspirations, and most of my recipe drops were oranges. 

@Crimson-one | Torchbearer

UI/UX Designer by day, Gamer by night!

4 hours ago, DoomStar said:

When purchasing/crafting the enhancements for these builds would you recommend using attuned or normal?

If you are planning on farming exclusively it won't matter in the least little bit. If you plan to do any sort of content outside of farming and may exemplar then attuned will be the go to for anything that isn't a purple or pvp IO. Personally, I just do attuned out of habit. That way should I ever decide to strip a character those IOs are useful to me for other characters.

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

@Zen Warlawk on Indomitable, @Warlawk#1697 in discord.

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.

18 hours ago, Warlawk said:

If you are planning on farming exclusively it won't matter in the least little bit. If you plan to do any sort of content outside of farming and may exemplar then attuned will be the go to for anything that isn't a purple or pvp IO. Personally, I just do attuned out of habit. That way should I ever decide to strip a character those IOs are useful to me for other characters.

Do PVP IOs auto exemplar?

If Interface works the way that I think it does, would the T3 Reactive Total Radial Conversion be a way to go? It looks like a 75% chance of damage without the predecessor debuff check to mess things up, but I really don't know exactly how Interface works except that it has issues.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarknessEternal said:

Do PVP IOs auto exemplar?

They do indeed

If you're strictly farming, don't use attuned because you can't +5 them.

This is pretty much completely unneeded in most cases for farming. I think that one or two of the builds may have +5 recharge slotted into hasten but even that should be unnecessary once you have ageless to T4. Your damage will already be well into ED, ACC shouldn't be an issue on a farmer, end is a non-issue on a completed build and Rech should be more than sufficient for a gapless attack chain, especially once you consider buff recasting into the mix.

In short, the only reason I can see to +5 most things in a farming build is to really drive home the point that "I have more money than God".

3 hours ago, Yoru-hime said:

If Interface works the way that I think it does, would the T3 Reactive Total Radial Conversion be a way to go? It looks like a 75% chance of damage without the predecessor debuff check to mess things up, but I really don't know exactly how Interface works except that it has issues.

I haven't tested but it might be worth looking at to see if the raw damage outdoes the debuff.

EDIT: Tested the Rad/Fire with T3 Degenerative 75% chance for dot. Results 2,313,464 p minute 138,807,875 p hour. Very slightly above current numbers but within variance. Will probably try to test again a time or two when I have time.

Edited by Warlawk
  • Thanks 1

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.

4 minutes ago, DarknessEternal said:

Aren't we already doing that with this thread?  We're already capturing tiny, tiny percentages of difference in things.

Pretty much.  And once you have a farmer the boosters are dirt cheap.    So you can unslot specific pieces resell and pick up the non attuned version. Then boost it 

pretty cheap to do. But not necessary 

Edited by SmalltalkJava

On 9/16/2019 at 7:55 AM, quixoteprog said:

OK, so, I was able to buy them. It was weird though. When I did the SEARCH by name, no history showed up for Obliteration, and it showed 0 offers on 0 buying. Then I drilled down into the collapsible menu and when I found it there I saw like 173 bidding on 11 offered. Still no history though.

Then, I made an offer for one for 100 inf., which (or so I have found) will sometimes make the history show up in the bidding window. Which worked. I saw some having been sold for 3-4 mill inf. I made an offer and got one.

Is it me or does the code in the AH seem to be the buggiest part of the game?

It's easier to see the bidding history on a piece if you are actually selecting that piece in the menu, not the whole set. So searching "Obliteration" and then using the description window to scroll through will likely not get you a history. 

Every once in a while it does, but not usually.

99% of the time I can get a history by selecting the individual name of the piece in the menu and then clicking on the piece on the info side. 

I think this has something to do with the bucket effect, but I'm just spitballing. 

Freedom toons:

Illuminata

Phoebros

Mim

Ogrebane

Comic Con arc will be gone soon.

Also, any data gathered on those rank 3 radials instead of rank 4s?

Why? There's no TM infringements. None of the costumes have a matching name that I've ever seen. Making a Wonder Woman costume and naming her Linda is not an infringement. 

Freedom toons:

Illuminata

Phoebros

Mim

Ogrebane

5 hours ago, DarknessEternal said:

Comic Con arc will be gone soon.

Also, any data gathered on those rank 3 radials instead of rank 4s?

On 9/23/2019 at 8:20 AM, Warlawk said:

EDIT: Tested the Rad/Fire with T3 Degenerative 75% chance for dot. Results 2,313,464 p minute 138,807,875 p hour. Very slightly above current numbers but within variance. Will probably try to test again a time or two when I have time.

A second round of testing came out 2,305,892 and 138,353,543 so it looks like it might be a very small improvement. Since the base number was 2,300,107 the gains are very small and could just be RNG variance.

Thank you all so much for this thread.

I'm just about done building out my AE character. She's running a lightly-modified version of the new Rad/Fire in the original posts. The primary modification I made was to take Temperature Protection earlier. I was trying to follow the build as written, but I found the character feeling ineffective as I left behind the Level 1 EB maps in the mid 20s and tried a real fire map, even with full generic IOs. The fire resist in the 60% range just wasn't getting it done. I used a respec at level 25 and swapped Temp Protect into the Weave spot, Weave went to the Maneuvers slot, which pushed Assault off to level 44. Once I did this, my fire resist jumped to very near the cap, I could start boosting spawn sizes and the levels started rolling smoothly again.

Really, if I were to do it again, I'd have set up a leveling build leading into a respec in the 40s somewhere after doing the required patron arc. I should have done that to start with, but I got lazy about it. 🙂

Right now I'm trying to decide on a priority list for T4 Incarnates. She's got all her T3s, but turning off bonus Influence to grind more Empyreans for VR components makes me sad.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:41 AM, Bierfuizl said:

Is there a lvl49 version for s&l yet?

Not yet. For every Arc that becomes Hall of Fame, I get an extra Publishing Slot. I now have 2 more available, so I will make an Atta Cave and Outdoor one and have them uploaded here in a bit.

Edited by brigg

ArcID #125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm;  ArcID #2551 Comic Con Fire Farm: Cave Edition

ArcID #133 Comic Con S&L Farm;  ArcID #9911 Comic Con S&L Outdoor Edition

ArcID #2915 $Comic Con Fire Farm$ArcID #11612 $Comic Con Fire Farm Outdoor Map$

ArcID #16607 $Comic Con S&L Caves$ArcID #16610 $Comic Con S&L Outdoor$

1 hour ago, brigg said:

Not yet. For every Arc that becomes Hall of Fame, I get an extra Publishing Slot. I now have 2 more available, so I will make an Atta Cave and Outdoor one and have them uploaded here in a bit.

@brigg2? Just sayin...

Freedom toons:

Illuminata

Phoebros

Mim

Ogrebane

LOL I considered it, but we're good now. I have the spots available.

ArcID #125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm;  ArcID #2551 Comic Con Fire Farm: Cave Edition

ArcID #133 Comic Con S&L Farm;  ArcID #9911 Comic Con S&L Outdoor Edition

ArcID #2915 $Comic Con Fire Farm$ArcID #11612 $Comic Con Fire Farm Outdoor Map$

ArcID #16607 $Comic Con S&L Caves$ArcID #16610 $Comic Con S&L Outdoor$

So, I ran $Comic Con Fire Farm$ Arc ID: 2915 tonight, like I usually have in the past and noticed that the influence seems to be lower than normal. Typically it is around 10 million per mission, so roughly 50 million after all 5 missions are complete. Tonight each mission was only producing around 7 million per mission. Has anyone else experienced this as well? Just curious.

@Crimson-one | Torchbearer

UI/UX Designer by day, Gamer by night!