Farm fresh builds! *Farming focused builds and tips*

Warlawk

So what I'm hearing is this: post double-Inf nerf, farm "smarter" not "harder".  Farming still generates free Inf, just half as much as it did before, when I could disable XP and exploit patrol XP.  But now I can compensate for that by working tickets, crafting/converting IOs, and playing the market a bit more.  Yes, it's a bit more work, but still profitable.

I do think they need to fix whatever they broke with earning Inf while exemplared, as that was indeed a key feature of the original sidekick/exemplar system.  But the patrol XP doubling Inf gain while exemplared is definitely an unintended consequence that turned into an exploit that needed to be nerfed, IMO.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

^^^ Yes, exactly this.  I won't say it's as EASY to earn 200MM influence an hour like was just AFK farming (especially multi-account farming) but it is still possible.

Which gets back to the core issue I always have with these kinds of nerfs.  There remain certain methods to still accumulate INF and levels quickly.  Farming did it, farming + Marketeering does it, Marketeering does it by itself (once you've got enough funds to buy large allocations of stuff as flip-fuel).  So I don't really understand why the Devs just keep nerfing influence gain.  There's always workarounds.

Until they just flat out nerf farming or shut down the AE.  And then, back to Council maps.

49 minutes ago, Crysis said:

So I don't really understand why the Devs just keep nerfing influence gain. 

I believe that they were trying to nerf excessive Inf gain with little-to-no effort, to slow down inflation.  The issue isn't that farming generates Inf: the issue is that farming + the disable XP/double Inf exploit = too much Inf too fast.  Farming still generates lots of Inf (as you've described above): it just does it slower now.

They also wanted to make players who don't farm feel less like they're missing out on Inf by not farming.  Why bother to play regular content if it's nowhere near as rewarding as farming?  At that point, why not just play a super-hero themed Farmville or Animal Crossing?  I have to admit that I created my fire farmers just to keep up, because there's no way I can compete afford AH prices, otherwise.  But that just exacerbates the problem, not fixes it.

The other alternative would be to simply double all the Inf generated by regular content, which would effectively nerf AE farming just as hard.  But that would just add fuel to the inflation fire.  Since AE farming is a niche activity, relative (ostensibly) to running regular content, it makes more sense to fix the problem for the smaller niche population, rather than the wider player population.

Yes, it sucks for the hardcore AE farmers, but it's better for everyone else, in the long run.  Like most medicine, it doesn't taste good going down, but it makes one better, eventually.  But that's just my opinion, and it's worth exactly as much as anyone else's.

Edited by Rathulfr
replaced "compete" with "afford AH prices"
  • Like 3

@Rathstar

On 4/19/2020 at 6:25 AM, steinybear2 said:

I've been doing some testing and I have to wonder if they aren't silently reducing the amount you gain from farming within a certain time frame.

Last week when I measured a solo +4x8 run of this farm map (2915), I was getting about 7 mil per run. Today I'm getting 5.5 mil per run. You're saying you're getting 15-20 mil when it takes you an hour to clear, and my runs take me 5 to 6 minutes. I'm capping out around 60mil/hr

Seems to me like the exemplar double inf nerf isn't the only nerf that happened. I haven't gone back through old patch notes to confirm, but it's really starting to look like you're also capped at how much inf you can make per hour.

Yeah I should have explained that better. So, for Arc#2915, 1 run it normally would take me 6-7 minutes. I would make about 4-6 million per run, not including what was made from recipes or enhancements being sold if at all. I neglected to state that I was also doing Arc#14685 which would often take me over an hour to do the map at +4/+8 and I would normally only make about 20 million per run, again without selling recipes or enhancements if any dropped. There have been times where if I included the amount made from selling the drops, then I would average closer to 1 million/minute... but it doesn't happen every time.

I am inclined to agree though with your statement. It would seem the more I farm a particular map... the less I get back in influence from it. Even since my original post and having my character geared up with enhancements and having my incarnates nearly at T3 across the board, the returns still don't seem as good.

Is there a guide to creating a farmable AE mission?  What power sets to use (think I can figure that one out, mostly), how to create buffing allies, and so forth?

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

47 minutes ago, Heraclea said:

Is there a guide to creating a farmable AE mission?  What power sets to use (think I can figure that one out, mostly), how to create buffing allies, and so forth?

@brigg actually shared this on his YouTube channel a few months back (before the CoC change restricting videos).  You might want to look for those or touch base with him.

• Thanks 1

@Rathstar

To reply to what missions to farm, I use and have seen others use the following, including a smashing/lethal farm for those that do those.

21318        Fire    Building
20440        Fire    Building
4880        Fire    space
19132        Fire    cave
13147        Fire    old farm map
17700        SL    old farm map

I really see no way around it now.  If you want to min/max your influence accumulation, you have to mix and match the below:

1) AFK Farming while playing normal content on a different account (mind the multi-box rules).  If low pop server/times, multi-account AFK farm.

2) Run for AE tix, roll low Bronze rewards, craft and converter flip into 3-7MM rare IO’s on the marketplace (Marketeer)

3) Rather than “buy it NAO” when influence was easy to get, Marketeer to get nearby IO fodder you can convert into what you want

Basically, while most farmers were also Marketeering before, now you have to do a lot more of standing around and playing the market if you want to get even close to where you were.

I already was at the influence cap on all my 50’s, and was already AFK farming AND Marketeering both, but I reckon this new influence-while-examplared nerf has reduced my influence gain by about 25-40% per hour.  It’s also far busier as you now doing a lot more Marketeering to compensate.  Which for me wasn’t/isn’t fun in the least bit, but then neither was having to build for +DEF on my nerfed Regen’s back in the day.

Adapt and overcome.  Or just be compliant.  Not like we’ve got a lot of choice.  It’s not really “Just play the game” it’s more like “Just play the game THIS way or don’t play it at all.”

7 hours ago, Crysis said:

Adapt and overcome.  Or just be compliant.  Not like we’ve got a lot of choice.  It’s not really “Just play the game” it’s more like “Just play the game THIS way or don’t play it at all.”

There's no difference between “Just play the game” and “Just play the game THIS way", because "These are the new rules of the game."  It has always been this way, even back on retail: the devs made changes, and you either adapted/overcame/complied, or walked away.  For example, when Jack Emmert nerfed the hell out of my Invuln/Energy Tanker, I was so mad that I quit CoH.  But I came back after a month or two, because I couldn't stay away.  I adapted/overcame/complied.

It's the same thing here on Homecoming: their rules determine how you play here.  But you're wrong about not having a choice.

The good news today (as opposed to yesteryear) is that we have a choice about where to play City of Heroes.  Back then, there was only one City of Heroes, so you had to like it or leave it.  But now, we have the freedom to choose from among a plethora of other service providers, each with different rules: Rebirth, Thunderspy, Cake Evolution, Sanctuary, etc.  If you can't adapt/overcome/comply on Homecoming, then you're free to choose play elsewhere.

The bottom line is this: no matter what game you play, you have to play according to the "House Rules".  If it's someone else's house, being a good guest means playing by their rules.

Edited by Rathulfr
added example

@Rathstar

On 4/27/2020 at 1:27 PM, Crysis said:

I really see no way around it now.  If you want to min/max your influence accumulation, you have to mix and match the below:

1) AFK Farming while playing normal content on a different account (mind the multi-box rules).  If low pop server/times, multi-account AFK farm.

2) Run for AE tix, roll low Bronze rewards, craft and converter flip into 3-7MM rare IO’s on the marketplace (Marketeer)

3) Rather than “buy it NAO” when influence was easy to get, Marketeer to get nearby IO fodder you can convert into what you want

Basically, while most farmers were also Marketeering before, now you have to do a lot more of standing around and playing the market if you want to get even close to where you were.

I already was at the influence cap on all my 50’s, and was already AFK farming AND Marketeering both, but I reckon this new influence-while-examplared nerf has reduced my influence gain by about 25-40% per hour.  It’s also far busier as you now doing a lot more Marketeering to compensate.  Which for me wasn’t/isn’t fun in the least bit, but then neither was having to build for +DEF on my nerfed Regen’s back in the day.

The question might be how you are at the inf cap on all your 50s (how ever many that may be) and *still* be AFK farming *and* marketing, *and* complaining about the bug fix in regards of examplaring.

Is this a Cookie Clicker numbers-go-up thing? As someone who has all the characters they care decked to the max and has not done farming, and has barely stayed at level 50 for more than a few days, I don't fathom what the money is even for.

22 minutes ago, Sovera said:

The question might be how you are at the inf cap on all your 50s (how ever many that may be) and *still* be AFK farming *and* marketing, *and* complaining about the bug fix in regards of examplaring.

Is this a Cookie Clicker numbers-go-up thing? As someone who has all the characters they care decked to the max and has not done farming, and has barely stayed at level 50 for more than a few days, I don't fathom what the money is even for.

For more alts, obviously.

I’m averaging 4-5 alts per week.  I don’t play with generic IO’s, I start them all off with full matched sets of IO’s, and then at 50 will purple/pvp/Winter IO them out completely.

Even at the current market rates, which are dirt cheap by Live standards, that’s 2.5-3B per week alt habit.   So for me, fun out = money in.  Others may be fine with less, I’m not.  

Is there a high end modern rad/fire/pyre build floating around that includes new additions such as bombardments chance for +fire proc?

And I ask for /pyre mostly because of the way melt armor interacts with procs and the existence of farms that include EB's.

Secondary and less important inquiry would be if there are any that function around p2w/sg buffs as a way of streamlining the build with speed in mind.  This build would obviously be less focused on inf generation and more geared towards speeding up the levelling process for the door sitter.

I have a fully kitted spines/fire, but the build is dated  from sometime around August of last year.  Aiming throw spines and ripper has started to wane my desire to farm.

Edited by Bronana16969
Spelling

• 4 weeks later

Has anyone looked into using Rikti lore pets for the invincible Guardian? That Guardian gives out Accelerate Metabolism. 25% damage buff and 30% recharge buff.

Rikti Total Radial Improved Ally is the one I am looking at.

Thoughts?

I've been tinkering with my Rad/Fire farmer and I noticed something a bit odd with accuracy and the patches (Irradiated Ground/Burn).

I'm running +60% global accuracy and +13% global +hit, fighting +4 enemies with a +1 level shift.

Burn

The initial upfront hit is 95% (presumably based on global accuracy/hit). The follow-on 'Flames' patch varies between 61.5% to 62.5% chance to hit. If I slot +53% accuracy into the power itself, neither of these numbers change.

Irradiated Ground should be debuffing defense by 6.65%. Atom Smasher debuffs it by 11.97%. Neither of these defense debuffs appear to chance the 'Flames' chance to hit at all.

As best I can tell, the preferred slotting for this power would be no accuracy whatsoever, +damage up to ED, some recharge and then procs.

Irradiated Ground

This seems a bit more straight-forward (if still puzzling).

If I slot no accuracy whatsoever into the power, I see all sorts of hit chances ranging from around 57% to 95%. If I slot 53% accuracy into the power, my range shrinks from 87% to 95%. My suspicion is that the "95%" are the upfront hit chances. I'm not sure why there are so many possible values, but one explanation could be the -defense debuffs (Irradiated Ground doesn't necessarily hit all the targets, so the debuff may or may not be present).

As best I can tell, the preferred slotting for this power would be +53% accuracy and then 5 damage procs. While a bit more accuracy would eliminate the sub-95% hit chances, they are infrequent enough it doesn't appear to be worth losing the procs. The actual damage dealt by the power seems meager and not worth improving.

Does anyone have an explanation for this behavior?

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 2:40 PM, DarkWing said:

With inf gain nerfed is the spines/fiery aura build still viable now? How about normal story content? Does it solo AVs really well?

I still get decent gains with my farmer, but it takes more effort now, dealing with recipes and conversions, and what not.

I wonder how a Fire Tank compares to a Fire Brute speedwise after the tank changes? Are they similar fast?

Playing the Loons together with my GF on Excelsior, mine are usually Cleo's or Jaro's.

Global handles: @Jaro @Mistress Cleo @Jaro Loon

Anyone know a good doctor to treat Altoholic?

On 6/8/2020 at 10:59 AM, Jaro said:

I wonder how a Fire Tank compares to a Fire Brute speedwise after the tank changes? Are they similar fast?

I had a Spines/Fire Brute before the recent tank changes, so I rolled up a Fire/Spines Tanker with the same build.  I found that the Brute was still faster for clearing maps, even though the Tanker's AoE damage was better.  I think the Tanker is better for AFK farming, but for "active" farming, I still prefer the Brute.

@Rathstar

Ok so how are my incarnates?

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Spines
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Barb Swipe -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(37), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(48)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(13), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(34), GldArm-3defTpProc(50)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(3), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(3), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7)
Level 4: Spine Burst -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(9), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Arm-Acc/Rchg(11), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(13)
Level 6: Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(34)
Level 8: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(15), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(15), Prv-Heal(17), Prv-Absorb%(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(33)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(11)
Level 12: Boxing -- AbsAmz-Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(21), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(23), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(46), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(50)
Level 14: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(17), Ags-ResDam(48)
Level 18: Quills -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(19), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Obl-%Dam(23)
Level 20: Consume -- MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(A), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(25), MckBrt-Taunt(27), MckBrt-Rchg(27), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(33)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Taunt -- MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(A), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(31), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(34), MckBrt-Taunt(43), MckBrt-Rchg(46), MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(50)
Level 28: Burn -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(29), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Throw Spines -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(36), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(40), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(43), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(39), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(40), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(43), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 44: Summon Striker -- ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(A), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(45), ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(45), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Longbow Core Superior Ally
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface
------------

Edited by DarkWing

1 hour ago, DarkWing said:

Ok so how are my incarnates?

I always like Banished Pantheon Radial Superior as my lore pet for farming.Nice buff and the rain attack is sweet.

If you don't mind a build suggestion. I would move Brute's Fury set to Quills. And the proc out the Burn power. Doing this you will lose 5% recharge but it will make a difference in how fast you kill.

You Fire Armor pros out there, what have you felt as the best slotting for Burn? With the pseudo-pet adding a second chance to hit with a proc is the -20% res chance (won't stack with the pseudo-pet if it goes off as well) better damage than a plain Eradication: chance for energy damage? There are two chances for the damage proc to go off and stacking (both alone or in teams) won't be a problem, but does 71 damage overcome -20% res (with the caveats of non-stacking with itself)?

• 2 weeks later

This may sound odd, but I'm wondering if any Fire/Rad Tankers out there that could post a conversion build from the Brute Rad/Fire to the Tanker Fire/Rad.  It sounds silly I know, but power choices are at different levels, and I'm confused if I should even take Taunt since Tankers have a built in Taunt. (Or is Taunt just used for the Slots?)  I just want to make my dude the best he can be.  He's a 50 with like... 30 vet levels already.

Here is my Fire/Rad tank, this is a proc build which means I had to sacrifice a little recharge. You could replace one or two of the powers full of procs with recharge sets easily enough.

I just grab a recharge buff from the base empowerment station.

Also note this build has no Incarnates, so those could make it even better

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Fyx: Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Blazing Aura -- Erd-%Dam(A), ScrDrv-Dam%(3), Obl-%Dam(3), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(5), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(5)
Level 1: Contaminated Strike -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(9), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(11)
Level 2: Fire Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(11), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(13), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(13)
Level 4: Proton Sweep -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(17), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(21)
Level 6: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 8: Healing Flames -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(21), Ags-Psi/Status(23)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(23), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(25), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(25), Ags-ResDam(27)
Level 12: Consume -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(27), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Arm-Acc/Rchg(29), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(31)
Level 14: Plasma Shield -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(31), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(31), GldArm-3defTpProc(33)
Level 16: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 18: Radiation Siphon -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(34)
Level 20: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(34), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 22: Burn -- Obl-%Dam(A), ScrDrv-Dam%(36), Arm-Dam%(36), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(36), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37)
Level 24: Tough -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(37), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(37), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(39), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 28: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 30: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(50)
Level 32: Irradiated Ground -- ScrDrv-Dam%(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(40), TchofLadG-%Dam(40), HO:Nucle(42)
Level 35: Devastating Blow -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(42), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Hct-Acc/Rchg(43), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(43)
Level 38: Fusion -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 41: Atom Smasher -- HO:Nucle(A), HO:Nucle(43), AchHee-ResDeb%(45), TchofLadG-%Dam(45), PrfZng-Dam%(45)
Level 44: Electrifying Fences -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), JvlVll-Dam%(46), PstBls-Dam%(46), TraoftheH-Dam%(46)
Level 47: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(15)
------------