Spam messages on this site now?

Skyhawke

Well, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.  Has anyone else been hit with one of these?  Maybe she wants to talk about my killer Ill/Kin Controller build?

1xH9dA0.jpg

• Sad 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

I got the same message...I wasn't feeling friendly, so I "report reply"ed...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

16 minutes ago, tatmia said:

I mean, did you figure out a way to make flash a good power?

???

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I'm tempted to reply. I mean, what if she is the front runner for a wealthy Prince that needs my help with legal fees?  I could be missing out on millions because I'm cynical!

• Haha 3

• City Council
4 minutes ago, Skyhawke said:

I'm tempted to reply. I mean, what if she is the front runner for a wealthy Prince that needs my help with legal fees?  I could be missing out on millions because I'm cynical!

Won't do you any good, I banned her hours ago.

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

2 hours ago, tatmia said:

I mean, did you figure out a way to make flash a good power?

Well, I used my ill/kin for Hamidon raids so he 'earned' a lot of Hami-Os.  I slotted Flash with 3 endoplasm (acc/mez) and 3 recharge.  So, it was.... usable.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Did you happen to post a staff/regen build that was heavy on stamina yesterday? :p

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

44 minutes ago, Skyhawke said:

I can cover you Skyhawke...I got another email from a different account that informed me I won a $1 Million Sweepstakes, we just need to cover the advance fee...If you send me the 50K, I'll forward it on, and we'll split the winnings with you 50/50.  It's from [email protected], which sounds like a reliable source...I clicked the links in it, and it very helpfully took me to my online banking site so I could log in and arrange the wire transfer....

I'd send the money myself, but now I am getting a very important call from Microsoft about a virus on my computer and the Social Security Administration is calling me about my extended car warranty...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, justicebeliever said:

I can cover you Skyhawke...I got another email from a different account that informed me I won a $1 Million Sweepstakes, we just need to cover the advance fee...If you send me the 50K, I'll forward it on, and we'll split the winnings with you 50/50.  It's from [email protected], which sounds like a reliable source...I clicked the links in it, and it very helpfully took me to my online banking site so I could log in and arrange the wire transfer....

I'd send the money myself, but now I am getting a very important call from Microsoft about a virus on my computer and the Social Security Administration is calling me about my extended car warranty...

I’ll have to run this by my attorney over at Dewey Cheatum & Howe. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GM Widower said:

Won't do you any good, I banned her hours ago.

Le sigh...back to working like a commoner, I guess. 

• Like 2

Would that sandwich have egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; or spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam?

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2019 at 10:23 PM, Sunsette said:

We get spam messages here regularly and I frequently have to report them. They pop up most when the Americans are largely sleeping.

So . . .  the game is gone to the Nigerians?

• Haha 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.