Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Time for another, this time, Tragical History Tour......

Model:  King Charles II of Spain

spacer.png

HC creation:

carlosrey.thumb.JPG.5356c519fc292b0746c05a0f1bdb90b0.JPG

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

9 hours ago, Mystic Fortune said:

My oldest character that I had on the live servers re-imagined as an EM/Shield Scrapper. The original Patriot created in 2004, was a Broadsword/Regen Scrapper.

A clone from the Revenant Hero Project who's DNA is rumored to be sourced from a tiny recovered sample of Marcus Cole's blood.

PatriotReborn1.PNG.9514461ad28bbbe7759fe863315c464c.PNG

Wow, that is impressive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'tis the season for holiday-themed characters. Am I doing it right?

Untitled.png

• Like 7

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

"What's that?  Kids don't like wooden horses and nutcrackers anymore?  But all I'm good at is woodworking!  What's a 'Play-station'?  *eye twitch*  Do you know how much time and effort I've put into all these toys!? *twitch twitch*  I'll show all those little brats some 'holiday cheer'!!!", said the elf now only known as "Jolly Holly's Folly"...

jolly hollys folly 6.png

jolly hollys folly 7.png

jolly hollys folly 2.costume

Edited by biostem
  • Like 3

Setsugekka Sensei had moved to America with her late husband fifty years ago. Hailing from a lineage of samurai, she worked tirelessly to preserve her family's style of Bushido. Many of her students eventually ended up founding dojo of their own. At 71, she still has no plans to retire. Some say her heirloom sword and armor are blessed by an ancestral spirit. Others say it's her unrelenting self-discipline. Regardless, she can still go toe-to-toe with those half her age. (Normal Scrapper Katana/Ninjutsu)

MCPjxDb.jpg

nhToUcV.jpg

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, AzureAngel said:

Setsugekka Sensei had moved to America with her late husband fifty years ago. Hailing from a lineage of samurai, she worked tirelessly to preserve her family's style of Bushido. Many of her students eventually ended up founding dojo of their own. At 71, she still has no plans to retire. Some say her heirloom sword and armor are blessed by an ancestral spirit. Others say it's her unrelenting self-discipline. Regardless, she can still go toe-to-toe with those half her age. (Normal Scrapper Katana/Ninjutsu)

MCPjxDb.jpg

nhToUcV.jpg

Another for the old folks SG...

Back to the holiday stuff, because you better watch out, you better not pout...

Horror Claus  (is coming to town!!)

Darkness Control / Darkness Affinity Controller

Through a fog of blood and souls he comes for you, and it won't matter if you've been naughty or nice.

v2REfyF.jpgLJHFrN7.jpeg

XepTe5y.jpg

• Like 3