I need a List of Pseudopets

Bopper

Hello all,

I am in need of a favor. I am trying to track down a list of all of the powers in the game that drop pseudopets/patches. The purpose of this research is in regards to Procs.

It's important that I have the exact name of the power. For example, although the power Earthquake summons an "Ice Slick", I just need the name "Earthquake".

Thank you

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Blind (sleep-casting pseudopet), and I also believe Spectral Terror is often classified as a Pseudopet...

• Like 1

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

Tar Patch, Ice Slick, Carrion Creepers (pseudopet that summons pseudopets...), Volcanic Gasses (pseudopet that summons pseudopets...), & Oil Slick Arrow (pseudopet that summons pseudopets...),

I'm pretty sure that Phantom Army is not a Pseudopet, because it is targetable.

Edited by Zepp
  • Like 1

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

Irradiated Ground  ( Radiation Melee )

• Like 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

6 hours ago, EmmySky said:

I believe Burn currently uses pseudopets but that may be slatted to change soon depending on what ya read.

I haven't heard of a change. Do you have a link with that info? 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Twilight Grasp, Disruption Arrow, Heat Loss. I think maybe Howling Twilight.

Do you care about pet pseudo-pet (heh :p) powers like Incendiary Swarm Missiles?
Enflame. Voltaic Sentinel, Tornado, Lightning Storm.

Edited by Coyote
more powers
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bopper said:

I haven't heard of a change. Do you have a link with that info? 

I am all over the place reading all the things and I couldn't pin down where I read it but it had to do with something actually being 5 pseudopets for the time being.  I have also read things that indicate that no changes are upcoming.  The entire spectrum is covered.  Sorry!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Coyote said:

Do you care about pet pseudo-pet (heh :p) powers

I'm open to all options, so long as that distinction is made. I'm mainly focused on player cast pseudopets, but if a pet casts one then I will track that too.

Sorry Bopper but I can’t resist.   As a MM player, pseudopets are called other players.  I can’t name them all but there are a lot 

- now back to your thread .  Sorry for the interruption 

Nature:  Lifegiving Spores. Might be a pseudo pet.   edit... It looks like it is, if I’m reading the log file correctly. 

2019-10-01 23:41:31 Lifegiving Spores: You heal Genin with your Lifegiving Spores for 63.39 points

2019-10-01 23:42:07 Genin: Lifegiving Spores grants you 7.5 points of endurance with their Panacea: Chance for +Hit Points/Endurance!

i think the oni’s caltrops is a pseudopet also

2019-10-01 23:41:39 Caltrops: You hit Rikti Pylon with your Caltrops for 5.61 points of Lethal damage

Edited by SmalltalkJava
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Vanden said:

Does Soul Absorption use pseudopets? I remember a post that said that many powers that affect some targets one way and others a different way use pseudopets, and that sounds like it describes Soul Absorption.

I believe it does. CoD shows it summons a Kinetic Transfer