Patch Notes for November 29th, 2019

The Curator

• Developer

General

• Atlas Park is now ready for winter.
  • The background color for Damage Resistance enhancements is now a slightly redder hue, to distinguish them from Defense enhancements.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed clip region for the load costume list in the costume editor on high DPI monitors.
  • Added a sanity check for the UI scale on startup in case it gets corrupted in the registry.
  • Added a work around for a deficiency in old versions for Wine on Mac that resulted in a divide-by-zero crash on startup.
  • Candy Canes can no longer drop in Architect Entertainment missions.
  • Fixed mistimed VFX for the dark version of Atom Smasher.

Homecoming Crash Handler

• The new Homecoming Crash Handler has been added to the game - however, it is currently inactive until we update our Privacy Policy to cater for it.
  • Like 13

• Jimmy featured this topic
3 minutes ago, wjm67x said:

SO there's maybe a fix for the random crashes???

Nope! If anything they made it worse.

• Thanks 1

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

Honestly? This patch needs to be rolled back. Stability issues are too common. I think rolling it back to yesterday's build would probably fix the issue

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

I'm in Pocket D on Reunion, and when I click on the base portal I get punted back into the PD.  I've attached a screenshot of the message box that pops up. 

ETA: I did manage to leave PD through the St Martial door, though.

cox-error-191129.png

Edited by Grouchybeast

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

I havent had any of the reported problems. Im in and have been playing for a while going between zones with no problem.  Just wanted to give some constructive feedback that these problems are not happening to everyone, I wish I knew why its only happening to some. 

• Like 1

🔥