Report Typos Here!

Widower

Hardcase, Rescue kidnap victims, clue:

'Apparently, the Council are kidnapping people to perform Nictus experimentation experiments on them!'

should be

'Apparently, the Council are kidnapping people to perform Nictus experiments on them!'

(Amazing how many of these are already fixed on Paragonwiki, just not in the game.)

Who Will Die Ep1, Alastor's first mish intro text:

'Those who were against this slaughtered myself and my colleagues before we could even use the obelisks.'

should be

'Those who were against this slaughtered my colleagues and me before we could even use the obelisks.'

Incorrect use of reflexive pronoun: only Alastor could slaughter himself.

Who Will Die Ep 3, Fortunata Gossamer intro:

'You can just call me Gossamer, as I'm technically not apart of Arachnos'

should be

'You can just call me Gossamer, as I'm technically not a part of Arachnos'

---

Also, in the clue Gossamer gives about Alexis Cole-Duncan:

'Current occupation is working together with General Howard Aarons as an international consulate for super-powered threats.'

should be

'Current occupation is working together with General Howard Aarons as an international consul for super-powered threats.'

or maybe

'Current occupation is working together with General Howard Aarons at an international consulate for super-powered threats.'

A consulate is a building; a consul is a person/occupation.

Though one could debate whether that's even the right name for her occupation.  Advisor might be more appropriate.

Edited by Cinnder
Found another one

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 3:40 PM, Taffer said:

Starting the 3rd part of Who Will Die?, the clue for Marshall Blitz ends in... confusion?

image.png.86d1ff2d9cb613e26ee6576f15f7596d.png

"We have Rogue performed"? wat

Also, they are maintaining his cancer???  Guess that's one way to keep him from getting too powerful...

• Like 1

Don't know if this is a typo or not, but I'm going to report it here anyways.

A good amount of random dialogue from Skulls on the streets of Kings Row looks like it belongs to the Trolls, and not the Skulls. Some choice examples I've found:

"Why you heroes dress so crazy? It makes me want to drown kitten."

"I think I have drinking problem."

"Amazing what free sample can do for business."

Again, don't know if it's intentional, but it does seem really out-of-place.

Global Handle: @Gibs

A guy with unpopular opinions.

Talos Island Safeguard: the bank robbery

[NPC] Tsoo Looter: The vault door is an impedence to our mission. Remove it.

Impedance is misspelled.

Edited by Pengy
Checked the location within the mission

16 hours ago, Taffer said:

Operative Renault Strike Force, start of "Steal death rattle" mish:

image.png.4511d0be4d9fe2699f088e9ce900f220.png

I think I need to perform a task for Ghost Widow.

Also, 'if you seek to use the mystic portal' or 'if you seek to gain access to the mystic portal' -- not both.

• Like 1

In Fireball's arc, the mission Talk to Cee Baller, ask about the spells and get this text:

Talk to Cee Baller

We know that the spell couldn't have been cast on this plane of existance. A spell that powerful would be noticed by everyone. I can discern what plane of existance it occurred on, if you which to take a portal to that plane we can learn exactly what happened, and if it can happen again.

Should be "wish" not "which"

• Like 1

When calling in Praetorian Penelope Yin's mission "Retrieve the Clockwork Seers," she debriefs you.  In the second paragraph of the debriefing is, "Do you think it was wrong, Rusty, that I brought him back?  Glowball fought against the Shadowloard once, I think, but then Shadowlord and his demons beat up Glowbal real bad."  Glowbal should be Glowball.

From the Soulbound Allegiance Chance For Buildup purple pet damage IO descriptiun:

Gives a chance to have a "Build Up" power effect the pets using this enhancement.

Should read 'affect'.  One of those things that just bugs me. 

Edited by Heraclea
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

There seems to be a typo in the Dominator Archetype sets. I show Dominating Grasp here, but it is consistent across all of the enhancements that increase control duration in both sets: the Hold Duration increase is printed twice, and no Stun/Disorient increase is listed at all:

image.png.d2466d35b18a10ed1847cdf08209e89b.png

At least, I'm hoping that is a typo in the tooltip, and not a problem with the enhancements themselves, but I'm not sure how to verify.

Takehai

Global Handle @Night.Fyre

Confirmed Alt-oholic....