Report Typos Here!

Widower

Magus Mu'Drakhan, Kidnap Legacy representative, Our books will be well-protected (clue):

'The Legacy Chain representative said something to you before Arachnos officers took away for further interrogation'

should be

'The Legacy Chain representative said something to you before Arachnos officers took him away for further interrogation'

In the mission "Rescue General Aarons" of the "The Mysterious General Z" arc from Christine Lansdale, you get the following dialogue on engaging General Z's captors:

image.png.50bf03345ecda679701fb38de3f942b7.png

It looks like the second piece of dialogue is supposed to be spoken by one of his captors (the Assault Raider accompanying the jump bot, probably) rather than by General Z.

LGBT Plus Ultra on Everlasting.

Enemy dialogue from Atlas Park safeguard mission:

heros.png.9bec0b1948a95153926324917ba3ea7d.png

"heros" should be "heroes" and doesn't need to be capitalized.

(I found that this same thing was reported earlier in the thread for a different bank and enemy group, but I don't know if that means that they're just drawing from the same pool of lines or if the mistake appears twice. Sorry for the redundant report if it's the former.)

Edited by Tatterhood

Not a typo per se, but text confusion that breaks immersion:

At the Aspect of the Pillar, the mission "Rescue the mystic" states that the kidnapped mystic is named Ahlana. When the victim is encountered, their name has been randomly generated (most likely from a stored list?).

It would likely be easier to change the name in the mission decsription to "the Mystic" than remove the random name generation coding in the mission. Either that or change all the names on the list to "Ahlana".

In the Badges/Accolades window, the progress text listing the badges required for the High Pain Threshold accolade includes the Relentless badge. This should be corrected to the Unbroken Spirit badge.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

Description of a vigilante morality alignment mission:

image.png.a33194deb44b3aeafebcda441d19a7dd.png

"your choices" should be "the choices" (or "you make" should be removed).

And immediately after, this is shown:

image.png.cd63f1396508c78a41d4d881f4a4ff85.png

"unawares" should be "unaware".

And during the mission:

image.png.776dc564c8de79de766dc7d1d7224713.png

"would terrible" should be "would be terrible".

And at the end of the mission, not really a typo, but I'll report it here anyway. Doc Quantum says we should talk to him, but he's an enemy, so my pets attacked him immediately. Because of this, I did not understand what I was doing by clicking on the glowie after that. I'm guessing there is dialog there; he should be peaceful until after talking.

Edited by wijnen

Mr. G, Part One: The News Team You Can Trust, mission briefing:

'We have the helicopter hidden in a small hanger within the warehouse when you are ready.'

should be

'We have the helicopter hidden in a small hangar within the warehouse when you are ready.'

Mr. G, Part Three: Ratings, mission briefing:

'It seems Primal Vanessa DeVore isn't in it for the money as she is for the media attention.'

should be either

'It seems Primal Vanessa DeVore isn't in it as much for the money as she is for the media attention.'

or

'It seems Primal Vanessa DeVore isn't in it for the money as much as she is for the media attention.'

Edited by Cinnder
found more

At 3328 -10 1665 in Dark Astoria I encountered a Tsoo/Talon spawn wherein the Spirit Ink Warrior said "TODO: Add Text".  It probably occurs elsewhere; the Talon said "Does your soul so yearn for absolution that you rush to face judgement?" if it helps find it.

It's a minor thing, but, the Ouroboros portals that sit in the ECHO zones, lists all the zones you can go to, including Ouroboros, but the Ouroboros one says 15-50 for the level range, however, I believe you all lowered it to 1, so, should probably have the text change to say 1-50.

image.png.b76d259f0cc771a98706395578c291b3.png

Cheers!

Icecomet

Play my backstory arcs:

Origin: Icecomet  (Arc ID 24805), Origin: Icecomet - Chapter 2  (Arc ID 29282), Origin Icecomet - Chapter 3 (Arc ID 39625)

Chapters 4 & 5  (Under development, Coming Soon!)

In the 40-50 hero tip mission Miss Thystle's Plea, the mission entrance post says "You can hear the sounds of desperate battle deep with these caves. Off in the distance you can hear Miss Thystle calling your name." It should be within, not with.

IIRC, you can access Ouroboros the zone at any level, but the missions you get there won't start until level 15. It's like taking the Tunnel from Atlas Park to Peregrine Island -- the zone is 40-50,but you can go there at level 1 (and grab the exploration badge behind the Longbow officer shilling for Recluse's Victory without much risk, so you have the zone when you unlock LRT).

Angus dialogue.JPG

" I have been authorized TO ask....

Edited by Marine X

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Tour Guide Tip, Master/Mistress of the Airwaves:

'Perhaps this is a bit childish, but tall things exist to be climbed and as such, have an inescapable urge to scale the monolithic structure...'

should be

'Perhaps this is a bit childish, but tall things exist to be climbed and as such, you have an inescapable urge to scale the monolithic structure...'

Hiya,

Captain Mako's final arc via Ouro. The mission is "Take down Lord Recluse" after talking to Technician Naylor. I think the mission text is supposed to say "He threatened to use my intestines for a fishing line if I didn't do what he told me." instead of  ".. if I didn't do what I told him."

screenshot_220129-09-22-14.jpg

=:Psibug

Edited by PsiBug