What level to turn off XP...

Gerswin

... for maximum epeen flex?  Obviously there is no tangible benefit to going past vet level 100, but I want to look as hardcore as possible. I was thinking about stopping xp at lvl 69, but it is too late for that on any of my main toons.  The next logical stopping point is either 690 or 696.  Obviously 999 is trying too hard.  I don't think I will ever figure out how to be a hardcore gamer.

I have several characters parked at level 17, another batch at 27, and some at 34.  I have one at 19 because they wanted the level 18 power.  And I may end up with some at 22.

The game is just boring after 34, so these give me characters of various ATs slotted with enhancements at various levels to join whatever teams or TFs are going on.

2, then 7, then 12, then 17, then 22 . . . et cetera.

Although, I've already made a mistake by meeting Doorman before either of the Contacts who introduce you to him, thus leaving me with two Contacts that I will forever have 0 Reputation with.

I may as well delete and reroll at this point, eh?

17 minutes ago, VileTerror said:

What're you gonna do when you get that many posts, Billy?  And then what at that much Reputation Points!?

I can't turn off post or rep count... and I have addiction issues, so not a damn thing. 🙂

Proof: image.png.fe823cf55d7035611619edf9fc54d225.png

Edited by Bill Z Bubba
  • Like 1

The correct level for true hardcore is 50 with 0 vet levels and no Oroboros badges; but still having all six incarnate slots equipped with T4s.

This means you only played through Dark Astoria once (no repeating the first mission chain dozens of times for Emps/incarnate salvage) and got the rest entirely by grinding for it on repeatable content like iTrials.

At least that would be MY definition of hardcore.

• Like 1

I typically turn on 'double inf, no XP when exemped' when I get a character to t3 in all the chosen incarnates.  I don't think turning off XP entirely turns XP you would have earned in max level content gets you anything, so I don't plan on doing it at all. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

51 minutes ago, Chris24601 said:

The correct level for true hardcore is 50 with 0 vet levels and no Oroboros badges; but still having all six incarnate slots equipped with T4s.

This means you only played through Dark Astoria once (no repeating the first mission chain dozens of times for Emps/incarnate salvage) and got the rest entirely by grinding for it on repeatable content like iTrials.

That's not just hardcore, my friend.  That is Charredcore😀

SoCharredcore.jpg.80cb97252ef1e4b00909f3fb72fb4b57.jpg

But I didn't do it the hard way because I was looking for epic gamer cred.  I like playing the character, so the long road to incarnates gave me a good excuse to do stuff with her rather than focus on alts.

• Like 5

Everlasting: Charredcore-Head.gif.295932ce0b7f285ede7cd6f7baa92107.gif Charredcore (Sonic/Fire Blaster) Fleabitten-Head.gif.b2329ba8bd4533efc403330511a55b3e.gifFleabitten (Savage/SR Brute)  And many, many more!

On 3/4/2020 at 8:09 PM, Chris24601 said:

I tried turning off exp at level 50 with one of my toons (not the rest, though!  lol) but her Incarnate slots continued to unlock.  So I was like, "meh" and switched to "no exp/double inf when exemplared."  *Much* better!  I liked it so much that I did that for all of the rest of my 50+ toons!

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!