A shout out for Vorpal Judgment

KelvinKole

It doesn't get the attention Ion and Pyro seem to get, but Vorpal is cool AF.

Animation is super fast and just looks cool.

Range and width are generous enough to hit whole mobs without much trouble.

30% defense is pretty sweet too, gives it secondary use case. 

Go Vorpal. 

• Like 3

Haven't tried it. I typically go with Void for the -damage though. Love the debuff

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

45 minutes ago, Bopper said:

Haven't tried it. I typically go with Void for the -damage though. Love the debuff

That was actually the other one I was considering, but somehow the debuff felt wasted to me with judgment killing most things it hits, and the defense buff didn't. Probably not logical, but hey its my delusion and I'm sticking to it. 

7 minutes ago, KelvinKole said:

That was actually the other one I was considering, but somehow the debuff felt wasted to me with judgment killing most things it hits, and the defense buff didn't. Probably not logical, but hey its my delusion and I'm sticking to it. 

My thought is, whatever is strong enough to survive it is probably something I want to debuff. Not necessarily for my survivability, but my teammates too.

• Like 3

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Wait, what 30% Def? Do some Judgements buff you? This could be very useful for my pure-ranged Water Blaster (when they get there). 

My Time Defender uses Pyronic because he can first lob in ~55% AOE Resist debuff and the animation is nice and quick. My Savage / Shields stalker uses Void since he can Shield Charge > Void and the damage type is something he doesn't otherwise have. 

1 hour ago, Carnifax said:

Wait, what 30% Def? Do some Judgements buff you? This could be very useful for my pure-ranged Water Blaster (when they get there). 

My Time Defender uses Pyronic because he can first lob in ~55% AOE Resist debuff and the animation is nice and quick. My Savage / Shields stalker uses Void since he can Shield Charge > Void and the damage type is something he doesn't otherwise have. 

Vorpal is the only one with a buff. All of the Radial Final Judgments trade the bonus damage of Core for some secondary effect:

Ion Radial - Hold

Pyro Radial - Stun

Mighty Radial - Knockup

Cryo Radial - Slow

Void Radial - Damage debuff

Vorpal Radial - +defense

Vorpal would be too awesome on a Water Blaster. Use Geyser to knock everyone into the air and then Vorpal to shadow roundhouse kick them before they hit the ground!

I use it on my BeamRifle/Ninjitsu Sentinel. Love it.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

Obvious reply is obvious: I default to Ion Judgement just because I hate having to track down stragglers, or otherwise the mobs are standing too far apart for other options. I like the other options: judgement is usually where I invest extra components just to see how they play.

Mighty Radial is still my favorite, purely for the giggle-fits I get when my harmless-looking little teenaged stalker-girl hops into the middle of a huge cluster of goons and sends the whole lot bouncing off the ceiling. 

That said... There's also something just wickedly fun about walking in and KICKING THE ENTIRE ROOM. XD 

• Like 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

5 hours ago, Carnifax said:

And Build Up boosts Judgements too according to Mids. I never knew that! 

1006 damage on my Blaster + 10 seconds of 30 Defense. Well that's just dandy!

Build up doesn't boost judgement.  Mid's is wrong.  But is is affected by musculature or other alpha slots with +damage.