Something we can all agree on...

Tankshock

Street Justice.

Wait, no! Kinetic Melee.

Or maybe Staff Fighting?

No, I've got it: Beast Mastery.

Nothing beats "arresting" a supervillain by throwing a bird at them. Nothing.

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

No, I've got it: Beast Mastery.

Nothing beats "arresting" a supervillain by throwing a bird at them. Nothing.

Arresting a supervillain by throwing a forklift at them.* Bird is #2 (and possibly doing that as part of its DoT).

_____

* Gravity Control, Propel in case you didn't know.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

Arresting a supervillain by throwing a forklift at them.* Bird is #2 (and possibly doing that as part of its DoT).

_____

I remember the first time seeing a Gravity Controller throw a dumpster inside a mission map - mind was blown - where the hell did that dumpster come from inside a cave in the hollows?

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

_____

I remember the first time seeing a Gravity Controller throw a dumpster inside a mission map - mind was blown - where the hell did that dumpster come from inside a cave in the hollows?

Hammerspace

2kQeICQ.jpg

I'm out.

Hammerspace

2kQeICQ.jpg

Ah...I just figured that Paragon City started dumping all of it's garbage in the caves and that's why the CoT were so cranky...

Gotta run before someone drops an anvil on my head...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I think we might all agree playing in the City is worth it, but IME that's about all! :)

Some call it fun, some call it work.

Some go fast, some go slow.

Some group, some solo.

But in the end, the thing that we really agree on seems to be the City is the place to be...and that it can never be taken away again.

I think we might all agree playing in the City is worth it, but IME that's about all! :)

Some call it fun, some call it work.

Some go fast, some go slow.

Some group, some solo.

But in the end, the thing that we really agree on seems to be the City is the place to be...and that it can never be taken away again.

This.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

the-cake-is-a-lie_o_985221.jpg

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)