"Shrouded badge" Mission name?

ChromeFamily

Hey guys,

I am trying to get this badge, but I am not clear on what the specific name of the mission is that grants this badge or the level requirement to get the mission? Can someone give me some clarity please? 9 years ago I knew this answer, but I can't recall now.

When I go here:

https://cityofheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Shrouded_Badge

It says:

Shrouded is awarded for completing a specific mission given out by Maria Jenkins or Steven Sheridan. It is possibly a bug, but one of Harvey Maylor's missions and Colleen Nelson's mission "Destroy Olanto and his team" also award this badge.

Seems like multiple contacts for this badge mission but it doesn't specifically give me the name of this mission. (Or various names since its various contacts, with the exception of Colleen Nelson's mission listed in the quote above) What is the level requirement to unlock this?

I seem to recall having gotten the "Shrouded" badge from several different, unrelated missions over the years I played.  I am quite sure that there is NO "one specific mission" where you can receive it.  If memory serves me correctly, the biggest "link" between the missions is mostly having to do with Shadow dimensions?

Hey guys,

I am trying to get this badge, but I am not clear on what the specific name of the mission is that grants this badge or the level requirement to get the mission? Can someone give me some clarity please? 9 years ago I knew this answer, but I can't recall now.

When I go here:

https://cityofheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Shrouded_Badge

It says:

Shrouded is awarded for completing a specific mission given out by Maria Jenkins or Steven Sheridan. It is possibly a bug, but one of Harvey Maylor's missions and Colleen Nelson's mission "Destroy Olanto and his team" also award this badge.

Seems like multiple contacts for this badge mission but it doesn't specifically give me the name of this mission. (Or various names since its various contacts, with the exception of Colleen Nelson's mission listed in the quote above) What is the level requirement to unlock this?

Contact Maria Jenkins

Blakcshroud dimension

Disrupt nightstar's ritual

The badge should award after being in the map for a time, or imm diately after you leave the map.

It may not flaws badge awarded,  check your recent badges or exploration badges to see it

• 9 months later

If you are looking in Ouro, mission 1.17 in the level 50 range will do the trick.

Edited by AboveTheChemist
forgot the level range
  • Thanks 1