The Dom that makes you not flip to Fortunata

honoroit

If you were going to make a dominator that had to meet the requirement: it has to be better than a geared out fortunata... What would you select?

ba24772e97b92546510df017db098e1f.thumb.jpg.4956e1394f1b5ab50b0a8b6138b8ccfb.jpg

Where would you place the annoying, no dmg, ATOs? Would you even bother? 

I love Dom, play mainly Dom... But lately by comparison I'm finding Fort practically more useful in today's meta. 

There's no time to run into mobs, unless you initiate. Casts need to be quick, or you've missed the mark. You must be able to stand in the fire. 

So, what would you roll?

Mind savage was alright, but again underwhelming compared to Fort. So I'm at a loss. 

I run a Fortunata that is heavy on AoE and 'controls' (including the Presence pool). It like my Fortunata a lot, but I played a Fire/Psi/Psi Dominator to 50+.

Aside from inherent AT differences, the main playstyle difference is that my Dominator opens with Controls and switches to Attacks; the Fortunata starts with AoE and switches to Controls during attack chain gaps.

I chose Fire, because of the Fiery Orb ATO (placed in Fire Cages).

The other ATO (Recharge/%+Damage) is the 6th slot in Flashfire (along with 5xStupefy).

My Dominator build has Defenses that might be considered shockingly low (certainly when compared to my Fortunata), but I was (obviously) chasing Global +Recharge from set bonuses (with no reliance on %+Recharge).  Part of the global Recharge strategy for that build involved not catalyzing the 5-pieces of Ascendency of the Dominator. I only mention this because my Fortunata doesn't need that much recharge (although has plenty to keep the nuke and Aim in rotation), so the slotting options are much wider on my Fortunata.

• Like 1

I think your problem with dominator might be the that it's all about the build as well, I get ~290 DPS and capped defenses with -tohit out of my Dark/Savage Dom and a Plant/Savage could push about 400 and be even more survivable with the right build (I even scrapped mine because it was just a boring cakewalk). Don't bother with the fiery orb pet, it does barely anything.

• Like 1

If I want to fire farm, the built and functional brute does, and has been, supplying all the munee for the fun characters. Something that provides distraction targets takes heat off of a non-armor class, so I'm sure carrion and the fly trap does well. 

Doms musings so far:

Mind/savage: great movement, quick enough casts, good st chain. Terrify cone has reach. Good av hold capability with a Dom telekinesis base. In retrospect neither slashing nor psi are good with stupid robots, but it doesn't matter too much. 

Plant, thorn: was first Dom in live, 'orphaned hope' - haven't played thorn since Dom assaults got a repass. 

Plant: spirit tree is cabbage. The creepers are good, pet never seems to do much. Long cast times on some abils.

Elec/earth: you don't even need hasten with all the kb recharge proc abils. Hits like truck, multiple auras encourage melee. 

Sleep patch not take Dom bonus, chain jolt is up all the time. Pets are OK.

Dark: controller version of dark secondary has caused me to avoid on Dom. Exceptional primary set. 

Grav: too much st ranged chain overlap between primary and secondary. Lack of slotting diversity limits final build without pooling. Better in controller. Maybe melee heavy secondary would allow st chain separation. But why not just be a thorns scrap /stalker or night widow if I want st ranged plus melee. Or a blapper if I want to pick up the new tp abil in beta. Hell or a sentinel, God forbid. 

Fire: I have not gen fire a fair lick. Seems abusively good if you can keep them in fire patch bonfire thing via kb/kd. Control powers underwhelming. Pets high dmg, but quick to die. 

/Martial is neat but the kicks are undignified. 

Earth primary super fun, but the pet is meh. Having said that earthquake, stalig, and the hold patch are neat. Pseudo pets suffer from no mag amplification from domination. 

Core problem (for me) seems to revolve around:

Inadequate slot diversity for set bonuses at end in several pairings. 

Several pairings end up with ability overlap which creates abil redundancy once you have permadom levels of recharge going. 

Edited by honoroit

Fire is in a weird place as a Dominator set. It's not bad. It's just that really all you're getting is Mag 6 Flashfire, Char and Cinders. Hot Feet is the signature power but does less damage on Dominators than Controllers because of Containment.

The Assault set provides some reliable damage, which isn't worthless, and you probably out damage most Controllers. But you lose force multiplication. 

Despite being a meleeish archetype Dominators aren't built too well for melee. Pretty much everything rides on your mezzes. In strict min max terms even Masterminds would be easier to build for melee. The only other archetype that gets neither an armor or a support set is Blasters. This becomes really noticeable with a aggro magnet power like Hot Feet 

IOs can still carry you far. I have a Fire/Ice Dom who is "not bad." I consider him a novelty build. Fun to play for something different and not a serious contender in the min max game which I suppose is fine. 

• Like 1

Here's the thing....I am not one to tell ANYONE how they should play a set, but what initially drew me to making a dominator was how underutilized it was by players imo. When I see builds very few people think outside the box. They pick doms/trollers they think holds and crowd control which is what they are designed for. The beauty of this game has always been making something DO something its not supposed to.

I slot for defense not holds which is a sin to some, I slot for resistance, I use holds and confuse to avoid streak breaker not to stop enemies. Its not for everyone but if I listened to the forum majority I would never have discovered its greatness.

I see doms (depending on the set and skill level of the player) as potentially a cross between brutes and blasters if you get out of the hold em and blast mindset. Many here will tell you "just make a brute if you want to do x" or "make a blaster if you want to do y" why do that when you can do both with a dom? I farm faster than all but 1% of elite farmers so why do I need to make a brute to farm? If you get out of the mindset that x set does x thing you can find some gold and truly unique gameplay that can't be matched.

I farm with a plant/fire dom.....I farm FASTER with a plant/rad, I have made a dark/energy dom and even farmed with that (albeit slower). Yes you need some skill to do this moreso than just making a brute, but the idea that something "shouldn't or can't" be done cause its not designed that way is crazy pants to me. If you can do it then why not do it? You have to change how you build and look at AT's to do unique things.

• Like 3

dunno pretty specific on my doms my new found love would have to be my procced up plant/savage my fire/earth is a close second though needless to say i consider dom a dps AT control well thats just a bonus cant hold the things i want anyway someone gave them these OP triangles

As a fortunado main, I'm really enjoying mind/martial. It does play slightly similarly to a fortunata but I'm enjoying it. That said, I'm only level 8.

Honestly? This is a game where blasters can tank AVs. Play what you find fun.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

On 10/28/2020 at 1:19 AM, oedipus_tex said:

I don't think Doms compete with Fortunatas. Fortunatas are like a way better version of a Mind/Psi Dominator.

Ugh, you think so? The only thing a Widow has going for it is double leadership, which really isn't that exciting. 

On 10/28/2020 at 11:33 AM, tidge said:

The other ATO (Recharge/%+Damage) is the 6th slot in Flashfire (along with 5xStupefy).

Wait, why would you do this? Ascendancy has way better set bonuses than Stupefy, including higher-grade Recharge and Ranged Def bonuses, why not just six-slot that?

14 hours ago, VV said:

Ugh, you think so? The only thing a Widow has going for it is double leadership, which really isn't that exciting. 

I'd disagree. Fortunatas are a sort of midway point between scrappers and dominators. There's no real need to build for defence and no real need to build for recharge so you can focus on damage a lot more. That's not saying that dominators aren't flexible, it's saying that VEATs are more flexible out of the box so you don't have to build for it nearly as much.

Fortunatas are messy on paper but work really well in practice.

• Like 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

2 hours ago, Vanden said:

Wait, why would you do this? Ascendancy has way better set bonuses than Stupefy, including higher-grade Recharge and Ranged Def bonuses, why not just six-slot that?

On my build, the Recharge bonus would have been the sixth instance of 10% enhancement and therefore wasted. On that same build I have Ascendancy of the Dominator as non-Superior (slotted in another power) for the same reason.

I'm not thrilled with any of the individual slotting/set choices I made, but I hit the Recharge target I wanted. This is a concept-driven character: I'm trying to get as much out of the concept as possible rather than re-imagine the character. I have a personal bias against slotting the Force Feedback +Recharge piece everywhere; I feel like including it even once was a big concession on my part, YMMV. (Edit: I may have slightly different slotting in Psychic Shockwave to add the %damage proc)

The build:

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Hero Villain Designer 2.23
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Fire Psi Dom: Level 50 Science Dominator
Primary Power Set: Fire Control
Secondary Power Set: Psionic Assault
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Char -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold:30(A), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(3), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold:30(3), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(5)
Level 1: Psionic Dart -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 2: Fire Cages -- SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear:50(A), SprDmnGrs-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg:50(5), SprDmnGrs-EndRdx/Rchg:50(7), SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg:50(7), SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb:50(9)
Level 4: Telekinetic Thrust -- Hct-Dmg:50(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg:50(9), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(11), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx:50(11), Hct-Dam%:50(13)
Level 6: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)
Level 8: Hot Feet -- Arm-Dmg:50(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg:50(15), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(19), Arm-Acc/Rchg:50(21), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(27), FuroftheG-ResDeb%:50(50)
Level 10: Mental Blast -- GldJvl-Dam/Rech:50(A), GldJvl-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech:50(19), GldJvl-Dam%:50(21), GldJvl-Acc/Dmg:50(45)
Level 12: Flashfire -- Stp-Acc/Rchg:50(A), Stp-EndRdx/Stun:50(15), Stp-Acc/EndRdx:50(17), Stp-Stun/Rng:50(17), Stp-Acc/Stun/Rchg:50(45), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%:50(46)
Level 14: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%:50(A)
Level 16: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%:50(46)
Level 18: Psychic Scream -- Rgn-Dmg:50(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg:50(27), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(31), Rgn-Acc/Rchg:50(34), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(34), PstBls-Dam%:50(37)
Level 20: Drain Psyche -- Prv-Heal:50(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx:50(40), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg:50(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg:50(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx:50(42), Prv-Absorb%:50(43)
Level 22: Cinders -- AscoftheD-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear:50(A), AscoftheD-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg:50(23), AscoftheD-EndRdx/Rchg:50(23), AscoftheD-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx:50(25), AscoftheD-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg:50(25)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), Rct-ResDam%:50(45), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP:50(46)
Level 26: Bonfire -- FrcFdb-Rechg%:50(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB:50(29), JvlVll-Dam%:50(29), PstBls-Dam%:50(31), ExpStr-Dam%:20(31)
Level 28: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(43)
Level 32: Fire Imps -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg:50(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg:50(33), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx:50(33), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(33), SlbAll-Build%:50(34)
Level 35: Psionic Lance -- Apc-Dmg:50(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg:50(36), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(36), Apc-Acc/Rchg:50(36), Apc-Dam%:50(37), GldJvl-Dam%:50(37)
Level 38: Psychic Shockwave -- Obl-Acc/Rchg:50(A), Obl-Dmg/Rchg:50(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(39), Obl-Dmg:50(40), Arm-Dam%:50(40)
Level 41: Link Minds -- AdjTrg-Rchg:50(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(43)
Level 44: World of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf:50(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg:50(48), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg:50(48), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg:50(48), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx:50(50), CrcPrs-Conf%:50(50)
Level 47: Mind Over Body -- GldArm-3defTpProc:50(A)
Level 49: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Domination
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth:50(A)
Level 2: Rest -- IntRdx-I:50(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:50(A)
Level 0: Born In Battle
Level 0: Marshal
Level 0: High Pain Threshold
Level 0: Invader
------------

For the record: World of Confusion is a horrible power. It was originally part of the concept, but if I had a different IO set option I'd replace it with Psionic Tornado or Tactics. As of now, I use it simply as a sort of toggle Defense in some content, as the rest of the build has plenty going on with the clicky powers.

I have no complaints about how this build plays, but I see areas where it should be possible to get even more offense at the cost of some set bonuses (recharge). For example,

1. Psychic Scream is a good cone for franken-slotting; e.g.  2xHO Centriole (Dam/Range) + procs
  2. Drain Psyche is a good PBAoE for some franken-slotting (It can be especially useful in mid-range game content)

The data:

Edited by tidge

1 hour ago, tidge said:

For the record: World of Confusion is a horrible power.

I think it's redeemable with the Contagious Confusion proc. Often enough you'll quite suddenly get about half of the enemies around you confused for a few seconds, but then again I enjoy chaos and quite often avoid making myself overpowered because it's not a game if you always win.

I agree it is never top-tier. If the proc and the "pulse rate" of WoC were in sync, it's be better, but they're not. I do think it has a place, though.

(Also, hello. It seems we like basically the same things in-game but have different ways of approaching builds. Half the time when I post in a thread you will either be there just before or after me.)

1 minute ago, Gulbasaur said:

I think it's redeemable with the Contagious Confusion proc. Often enough you'll quite suddenly get about half of the enemies around you confused for a few seconds, but then again I enjoy chaos and quite often avoid making myself overpowered because it's not a game if you always win.

I agree it is never top-tier. If the proc and the "pulse rate" of WoC were in sync, it's be better, but they're not. I do think it has a place, though.

Looking back at my build, I'm going to try out some of my own advice on possible changes. Like many of us, I will constantly tweak builds. This is a pricey build, so this tweak will probably be via respec... if it were slightly less pricey I'd probably just use a second build. As I playtest the tweaks, I'll be sure to start marketing (and content farming) again to start accumulating the pieces for a second build.

My main issue with World of Confusion on this build is that the relatively short duration of the confuse it provides (even with %Contagious Confusion) doesn't mix well with things like Hot Feet, let alone the rest of the AoE immobilizes & holds. I do believe that it is buying the character a small amount of 'non-offense' from some (very) nearby enemies, but this is really hard to appreciate... usually the confused enemies are running away and not attacking.

I forget who it was, but another player suggested that the power be renamed 'Closet of Confusion'.

I don't know how much advantage I'll get, but among the tweaks I'm going to try is replacing WoC with Tactics, using the Gaussian's %Build Up and 5xAdjusted Targeting. The Fire Imps aren't usually that close to me to reliably improve the %Build Up chances, but I figure it is worth a try, considering I use the Snipe (Psionic Lance) as part of the attack chain (also due for a reconfiguration as part of the respec).

The one area of the build I posted that I'm uncertain about is: Where (if anywhere) should I have -Resistance? On the build I posted I have it in Hot Feet, but I am unconvinced that -Resistance in a toggle is doing much (except possible contributing to enemies running). The build has a lot of potential areas, but in order to keep set bonuses necessary to maintain perma-Dom, it is likely that I can only squeeze in one source of -Resistance.

I reconfigured the Fire/Psi/Psi build above. While I still like the way it plays (for a Dominator) I can't quite get the performance of a fully tricked-out Fortunata in similar content. For comparison, I ran the Heather Townshend (first) Dark Astoria arc at 0x8, and it took this build 40 minutes to clear every map. My typical time for the same content with my Fortunata is 30 minutes.

The basic changes are:

1. Franken-slot Psychic Scream to hit many more targets with mostly procs. I still have the Rangnarok %Knockdown there, but I'm thinking with the heavy controls, perhaps it should be the Annihilation %-Res.
  2. Reconfigure sets for Cinders & Flashfire (because of a lost set of Ragnarok bonuses)
  3. Reconfigure sets for Psionic Lance and Mental Blast (an extra slot in Mental Blast came from Health)
  4. Dropped -Res from Hot Feet, moved the slot to Cinders for %Damage.
  5. Replaced World of Confusion with Tactics

I don't put my Incarnates in my Mids builds, but there are a few differences (different everything) but I don't think that's contributing too much. I'll be running that arc some more with the character to build up a different Incarnates for comparison, but I don't expect a radical change.

The Build:

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Hero Villain Designer 2.23
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Fire Psi Dom: Level 50 Science Dominator
Primary Power Set: Fire Control
Secondary Power Set: Psionic Assault
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Char -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold:30(A), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(3), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold:30(3), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(5)
Level 1: Psionic Dart -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 2: Fire Cages -- SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear:50(A), SprDmnGrs-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg:50(5), SprDmnGrs-EndRdx/Rchg:50(7), SprDmnGrs-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg:50(7), SprDmnGrs-Rchg/Fiery Orb:50(9)
Level 4: Telekinetic Thrust -- Hct-Dmg:50(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg:50(9), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(11), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx:50(11), Hct-Dam%:50(13)
Level 6: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)
Level 8: Hot Feet -- Arm-Dmg:50(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg:50(13), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(15), Arm-Acc/Rchg:50(15), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(17)
Level 10: Mental Blast -- Apc-Dmg:50(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(17), Apc-Acc/Rchg:50(19), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx:50(19), Apc-Dam%:50(21)
Level 12: Flashfire -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear:50(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg:50(21), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg:50(23), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx:50(23), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg:50(25), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%:50(25)
Level 14: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%:50(A)
Level 16: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%:50(27)
Level 18: Psychic Scream -- HO:Centri(A), HO:Centri(27), PstBls-Dam%:50(29), Empty(29), Rgn-Knock%:50(31), JvlVll-Dam%:50(31)
Level 20: Drain Psyche -- Prv-Heal:50(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx:50(31), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg:50(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg:50(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx:50(33), Prv-Absorb%:50(34)
Level 22: Cinders -- UnbCns-Hold:50(A), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg:50(34), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg:50(34), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg:50(36), UnbCns-Dam%:50(36), GldNet-Dam%:50(36)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), Rct-ResDam%:50(37), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP:50(37)
Level 26: Bonfire -- FrcFdb-Rechg%:50(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB:50(37), JvlVll-Dam%:50(39), PstBls-Dam%:50(39), ExpStr-Dam%:20(39)
Level 28: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(40)
Level 32: Fire Imps -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg:50(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg:50(40), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx:50(40), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(42), SlbAll-Build%:50(42)
Level 35: Psionic Lance -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg:50(A), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng:50(42), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg:50(43), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(43), StnoftheM-Dam%:50(43), GldJvl-Dam%:50(45)
Level 38: Psychic Shockwave -- Obl-Dmg:50(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(45), Obl-Dmg/Rchg:50(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(46), Obl-%Dam:50(46), Arm-Dam%:50(46)
Level 41: Link Minds -- AdjTrg-Rchg:50(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(48)
Level 44: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit:50(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg:50(48), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg:50(48), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg:50(50), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx:50(50), GssSynFr--Build%:50(50)
Level 47: Mind Over Body -- GldArm-3defTpProc:50(A)
Level 49: Indomitable Will -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Domination
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth:50(A)
Level 2: Rest -- IntRdx-I:50(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%:50(A)
Level 0: Born In Battle
Level 0: Marshal
Level 0: High Pain Threshold
Level 0: Invader
------------

The Code:

Future plans?

Spoiler

Mind over Body is essentially a Mule for my play: I have to remember to toggle it on when teaming high-level content (ehem, ITF).  I could replace it with Vengence (for a 5th Luck of the Gambler global Recharge IO) and then strip Tactics of slots to add a slot to Tough for the Gladiator's Armor Defense Mule (or just sacrifice the +Max HP piece). For example, Link Minds could use at least one more piece, and it would be nice to have more damage in the T1 attack.

I want to experiment with getting some DPS from Drain Psyche, but I am reluctant to sacrifice the set bonuses from Preventive Medicine. The build is already very 'active' (balancing Domination, Hasten, and Force Feedback) and I'm pushing the limits of Endurance Consumption as is... I would have to also be very mindful of using Drain Psyche with Theft of Essence %+End to keep the blue bar from going empty between Domination refills. I think it is possible.

• 3 weeks later

Dominators were my go to AT back before shutdown. Now I am kind of at a loss with the AT. I still like them and have made several different builds. Just don’t seem to be as great as I thought they were. 

my mind/psy is very boring compare to my Fortunata

mind/martial I though would play better the. She does. Her aoe holds are out shined by all the other control set in my opinion and her martial arts are not as damaging as I thought they be. 

plant/thorn in concept it’s great but again. Thorn seems so slow and wonky. I would love to see spore burst be more like Electric sleep aoe. Also imo spirit tree should be in nature affinity imo. It’s does not fit in plant control. Fly trap need a little my defense so it doesn’t die all the time. 

Electric/electric is probably my favorite of the my builds. It has a decent arsenal between the powers.