You can't get there from here. (places LRT won't go)

cohRock

As I've stated before, I really like the Long Range Teleport (LRT) power.  With it, one can access almost all zones in the game.  There are a few zones, though, which are infrequently accessed and LRT to them is unavailable.  IMO, that decision makes sense.  That said, let's make a list of where LRT won't go.

• Sewer Network (exploration badges but no portal)
  • Abandoned Sewer Network (exploration badges but no portal)
  • Tunnels of the Trolls (neither exploration badges nor portal)

That is all I know of now.  Please add zones to this thread which you have verified LRT will not go.

• Like 1

-- Rock

Hami zones:

The Hive

The Abyss

Related:

Monster Island

They have wards against this sort of thing:

Midnighter Club

Fort Trident

Whatever the villain one is

Time travel:

Cimerora

Ouroboros

Echo zones (Atlas, Galaxy, Faultline, DA, RCS)

The contract with DJ Zero forbids it:

Paragon Dance Party (no explores)

Edited by Placta
Added Fort Trident
  • Like 3

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

6 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

They moved the Croata tp point. It's right next to the Midnighter club.

Incidentally the Founders and Cap TP points are also right next to the club, unless these two are exceptions to spawning at the base portal.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

1 hour ago, ZorkNemesis said:

Incidentally the Founders and Cap TP points are also right next to the club, unless these two are exceptions to spawning at the base portal.

You're correct about Cap au Diable, the TP point is at the Uni next to the base portal! Very convenient. 

• Like 1

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

I usually use LFG to poof to Cimerora, which on many  characters is where I go to log out.  Not sure what day jobs it counts for if you poof to Cimerora and summon a base portal and log out in base there. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

1 hour ago, Heraclea said:

I usually use LFG to poof to Cimerora, which on many  characters is where I go to log out.  Not sure what day jobs it counts for if you poof to Cimerora and summon a base portal and log out in base there. 

You get day job progress based on where you log IN, so under that circumstance you'll get progress towards Cimeroran.

• Thanks 1