The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

So, I've been "naughty," eh?

cranebump

Like 9 out of 10 times. Maybe because I'm running full-on redside. Anyway, I got tired of that, so:

image.png.b2677180d7ac93fdce995766ff92a8f2.png

Say hello to my little friends...

But, seriously--I never had so many naughty results. I feel like somebody be up to sumpin'.

Edited by cranebump
  • Haha 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

I was on a Vigilante in Atlas last night, and easily 10 of 13 presents were 'naughty."

Anecdote, not data, but still strange. My teammate had a much more even split.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

Previous years have always felt like I got more Naughty results than Nice, although I imagine that was probably just my perception bias.

This year, however, definitely feels like more Nices.  Like I've got WAY too many Present Inspirations already and wouldn't mind some snow monsters just so my pockets stop getting filled.

32 minutes ago, Twisted Toon said:

You need a spankin there, Emmy? 😉

You may want to be a little cautious in what you're offering, Twisted.  Emmy may enjoy a spanking a little too much, which would them be a violation of the Terms of Abuse.

Just sayin...

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, EmmySky said:

I get maybe 1 out of 20 be nice.  Fracking snowmen be following me around.  I am not ON the naughty list, I AM the naughty list.

😁

Can confirm, I’ve been on the naughty list many, many times.

😉

Edited by Hexquisite
***She is just making a bawdy joke and does not mean to imply anything between herself and Emmy. It was just too good to pass up. <3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nerio72 said:

@Hexquisite and @EmmySky
are getting married! You heard it here first! 🎉

2 hours ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

Marriage?

I may not know @Hexquisite well enough to say for sure, but I'm fairly confident that @EmmySky isn't looking to tie any more knots right now.    There's too much living to get done!

VT has the right of it....no wedding bells for Emmy ever again!  Course, as naughty as these pressies claim I have been, nobody would want me anyway!

😁

I was running around the other night, collecting prezzies with Konoha, one of my pair of zinko foxes, and darned if every single one he opened wasn't full of snowbeasts! 

SOMEBODY out there has obviously bought into anti-kitsune propaganda. 😝

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice