BaBs is lonely. Put a vendor by him!

Wavicle

2 hours ago, Vanden said:

There's already a nurse that sells inspirations in every Hospital

... and? Trying to figure relevance here.

As for the OP... eh. Not against it, but I don't think a quick hop back to the center of Atlas is all that bad, even at low levels, from where he is either.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

3 hours ago, Greycat said:

As for the OP... eh. Not against it, but I don't think a quick hop back to the center of Atlas is all that bad, even at low levels, from where he is either.

Most of my characters do Matthew Habashy's arc, get introduced to Sondra Castel, and then do her arc, leaving them in Argosy Industrial over on the west side of AP having just been introduced to Aaron Thiery, and invariably have a level to train, and BAB's right there... But that leaves them with empty slot(s), and the vendors are halfway across the zone. Putting a Hero Corps vendor nearby would address that.

A base with a trainer and vendor (and Icon tailor, and nurse/insp machine) is an aw'fly nice convenience. Just sayin'.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

1 minute ago, Shenanigunner said:

A base with a trainer and vendor (and Icon tailor, and nurse/insp machine) is an aw'fly nice convenience. Just sayin'.

Yes. And I have that. And I routinely use it when I get to Aaron. But it would be a nice convenience also for there to be a vendor next to Babs to buy SOs from.

As a utility thing, I like that BABs is pretty close to enemies.  Makes it convenient to street-sweep for some of those early levels when DFB isn't happening, and it's just much more of a run to and from Ms Liberty from the enemy groups.  A vendor would be fine as long as it doesn't push the bad guys farther away.

44 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

Yes. And I have that. And I routinely use it when I get to Aaron. But it would be a nice convenience also for there to be a vendor next to Babs to buy SOs from.

Or the devs could simply add /store to the list, so that no one ever has to go anywhere to slot up. 😜

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

29 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

Yeah, they could. That’s not my preference though.

Well, mine either, as the emoji should have indicated.

As my sometimes-controversial posts should indicate, I think there's a line between polishing off rough edges/adding welcome convenience and... lowering every bar to the floor so that no one ever has to do anything but grind straight to 50. There's more to this world than XP; I'd rather not see the game/world bent to make the power-gaming set happy.

But nobody listen to Zathras.

Edited by Shenanigunner
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Wavicle said:

Please please can you put a vendor that sells DOs and SOs, exactly like those by Ms. Liberty, next to Back Alley Brawler in southwest Atlas Park?

Sounds like it should be easy enough to implement. As someone that often does the intro AP arcs, it would be nice to head to the closest trainer rather than always going to Ms. Lib. If you're going to have both Liberty and BAB in the same zone, have the same vendor NPCs around them.

• 3 weeks later