Testing PSA

Hello everyone!

I just want to reach out and say that while there is a lot of information flying around, it can be easy to misread something and come to a conclusion separate from how the change actually functions. 

Everyone has access to the open beta and can hop on to try something out that they are on the fence or are confused about both good and bad. I encourage us all to at least give things a go before jumping to any conclusions here on the boards. Even if you end up not liking a change, your conclusion will have far more power behind it if you can back it up with experience!

-Galaxy Brain

• Like 17
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Jimmy pinned and featured this topic

Conclusions like some of these changes are Nerfs while others favor specific playstyles over others?

I'm just asking to be clear what we are allowed to do and say.

Edited by Taboo
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Taboo said:

Conclusions like some of these changes are Nerfs while others favor specific playstyles over others?

I'm just asking to be clear what we are allowed to do and say.

You're allowed to say whatever you'd like! The intent behind this is just to remind us that knee jerk reactions do not hold much weight compared to having actually tried out the changes before providing feedback. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later
  • 6 months later

What is this, logic, common sense and a mature approach to clarify misunderstandings??? I AM MELTING

• Haha 1

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.

• Widower unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Widower unfeatured and featured this topic
  • 6 months later
37 minutes ago, smnolimits43 said:

I'm not sure where to put this.  How do you get specific Attuned IOs ???

Well, you can purchase them for influence in the auction house.

You can buy them with Merits at a merit vendor.

You can use a catalyst to attune a non-attuned IO.

You can try to find someone to trade one with you, but this seems to be the most time consuming method.

Edited by UltraAlt

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

6 hours ago, smnolimits43 said:

How do you get specific Attuned IOs ???

If you are on the Beta servers (an assumption I made based on where this is posted), you can get attuned (and any other) enhancements from the freebies menu. On the right side of the chat bar is a button. Click that to bring up the emotes/notoriety quickchat menu, and on the Beta servers that menu also contains an option to open the freebies menu. Or just enter the following command into the chatbar:

/popmenu freebiesmenu

• Widower unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic