Siren: My many Widows (Night, Fortunata, and Proc-Heavy builds)

19 hours ago, Bopper said:

For the last few weeks I've been maining my ST Proc-centric Fortunata character (easily my favorite build so far). And I have tried many flavors of the same build (taking Strike with Assault, taking CT: Offensive with Confuse, taking CT:Offensive with Total Domination, etc). During my solo play there was one situation I simply could not stand, and that was runners (especially AVs). It completely would break my DPS when I had to chase down my target, putting me at risk when running into mobs I didn't intend to run into.

Ah, sweet summer child.

I appreciate your efforts to address the problem of runners (from x8 content). Even though my builds have always included Provoke (as part of the path to Unrelenting and Invoke Panic) the RNG and enemy mezz/control resistances I have found very little I could do to prevent 100% runners on my Fortunata. In the back of my mind I suspect that debuffs are making them even more likely to run, but I'm willing to attribute it only to the RNG and its peculiar rules allowing consecutive misses between AoE and single-target attacks.

As I have written: My Fortunata doesn't lean very hard into %damage procs (typically 1 from a set, plus 1 extra) in the damage-dealing attacks, but have you considered adding control/soft control %procs in the powers... %Knockdown is the easiest (soft) control to work in? I apologize if you have done this, but scanning forum builds for %procs makes my eyes water. I'm thinking of the %Hold or %Immobilize pieces.

EDIT: I should add, I address this problem by simply aggroing the next group. This keeps my DPS up and eventually the runner will come back to join the mayhem.

Edited by tidge

7 minutes ago, tidge said:

In the back of my mind I suspect that debuffs are making them even more likely to run

DoTs are the more likely culprit, which my Fortunata has plenty (Spider's Bite, Degenerative Interface, Gloom, Psionic Tornado, Dark Obliteration and Lunge).

17 minutes ago, tidge said:

but have you considered adding control/soft control %procs in the powers... %Knockdown is the easiest (soft) control to work in? I apologize if you have done this, but scanning forum builds for %procs makes my eyes water. I'm thinking of the %Hold or %Immobilize pieces.

I'm not sure if you looked at everything in the last post, but if you scroll to the bottom you'll see I also did a build where I used Soul Tentacles with an immob proc in it. It was decent/fun, it just didn't do everything to my liking as the range is not great and some enemies (especially AVs) simply like to resist the effect. So unless I stack it, and hit both times, they likely will be running again in no time. That was with a 40s duration on the effect, but purple patch and occasionally built in mez resistance wins out.

16 minutes ago, tidge said:

EDIT: I should add, I address this problem by simply aggroing the next group. This keeps my DPS up and eventually the runner will come back to join the mayhem

The problem isn't so much keeping DPS up against mobs, I am mostly referring to AV fights where there is no next group of AVs I'm planning to take on.

22 minutes ago, tidge said:

Even though my builds have always included Provoke

I recall that being brought up by someone else where I did say I would get some use from that power if I went the unrelenting route. However, I prefer Confront over Provoke. It has longer range (80' vs. 60'), it has nearly double the base duration (26.25s vs. 14s), faster cooldown (in case I need to stack it), and it's Auto-Hit (whereas Provoke can miss).

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

I saw the note about Soul Tentacles.  I'm not a fan of the cone immobilize attacks. In theory, they ought to be helping hold enemies in place to take more (AoE) damage but in practice I haven't observed them to be particularly helpful or easy to use... and I'm a player that really likes cone attacks. I think I have only two builds that use this power (or its equivalent). From memory: one is a VEAT Soldier that primary has it as a mule for a Purple set, another is a Dark Blaster's Tenebrous Tentacles. The TT was a late-pick power that replaced Repulsion Bomb.. another power I don't use much, but I felt that the -Res Annihilation %proc (again, I wanted set bonuses for the Blaster) might be slightly more effective without the scattering effects of Repulsion Bomb.

I'm also on the record as being very sour on single-target immobilize powers, which I find to be far too situational to get much value out of... I repeat this complaint here only as some self-reporting that I'm willing to explore related powers.

As for Confront v. Provoke, I understand the trade-offs. I also haven't lost sight of a %proc build's need to consider accuracy and recharge. In practice: unless my AT is a Tanker, I almost never care about the auto-hit nature of Taunt/Confront... I am almost always using these sorts of powers to draw as many mobs (and I am aware of the limited number from Provoke, but it is more than Confront!) to me and not hold the attention of a specific enemy. Since so much of the game is focused on "fight as many mobs as possible" the description of Confront as "pull a single enemy from a teammate who is in over their head" is a negative selling point; that is... most of my PUGmates who are in over their heads have the attention of more than one enemy. If I am playing with a Tanker/Brute who is holding the attention of a large spawn, I want to help bring as many extra enemies to the party.

The best example I can think of where I ever want to auto-hit an enemy with some sort of taunt is Lord Recluse... and if I am not playing a Tanker I would specifically have a non-primary build focused ONLY on tanking Lord Recluse (which would include the auto-hit taunt power) so that the rest of the TF can deal with the towers.

3 minutes ago, KaizenSoze said:

It's what Dominators should have been. *ducks and runs*

I almost said lovechild between Scrapper, Blaster, and Dominator. But the fact it offers support and control (Controller) on top of melee attacks and armor (Scrapper) and ranged attacks with nuke (Blaster), it felt more fitting. In some ways, it feels like what I think Gaurdians were described as (depending on which iteration of the AT) where it's sort of an Assault/Armor+Support AT.

The best part about it, for me, the build progresses so naturally. All the powers I want, and they're all available when it's time for me to select. So no gaps in power selection, really.

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

10 minutes ago, Bopper said:

I almost said lovechild between Scrapper, Blaster, and Dominator. But the fact it offers support and control (Controller) on top of melee attacks and armor (Scrapper) and ranged attacks with nuke (Blaster), it felt more fitting. In some ways, it feels like what I think Gaurdians were described as (depending on which iteration of the AT) where it's sort of an Assault/Armor+Support AT.

The best part about it, for me, the build progresses so naturally. All the powers I want, and they're all available when it's time for me to select. So no gaps in power selection, really.

Welcome to Widows are freaking awesome club!

I must caution for any new players reading this thread.

Widows can be a pain to level if you don't have money. Very end hungry and squish, till you slot them out.

One of my first chars was a Night Widow... and I hated it. Once, I had made some money and could slot her out and switched to Fortunata. Then she became my favorite.

Edited by KaizenSoze
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KaizenSoze said:

Welcome to Widows are freaking awesome club!

Widows can be a pain to level if you don't have money. Very end hungry and squish, till you slot them out.

One of my first chars was a Night Widow... and I hated it. Once, I had made some money and could slot her out and switched to Fortunata. Then she became my favorite.

The biggest thing that helped me was taking sorcery instead of fighting. Not needing to run the Tough and Weave toggle was a big boon to my endurance consumption. I also don't take that many TT: Leadership toggles (which isn't for everyone). But yeah, having set bonuses to pair with Conditioning does make a difference

4 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

And then you need MOAR INF to kit out the 2nd and 3rd builds.

My entire reason for getting into the VEAT was to have very different builds available on the same character.

The freedom from Tough and Weave is a joyous thing. I have other characters that don't use those powers, but my Widows don't even consider them.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later

Hey @Bopper maybe I'm just not following your OP with all the updates, but the last build description listed in the OP is for a "Siren's Blood: Proc-Heavy DPS Fortunata."  But I don't see a build posted at the bottom of that description like I do for all the others.   Is that build posted elsewhere in this thread because if it is I can't locate it.

47 minutes ago, Crysis said:

Hey @Bopper maybe I'm just not following your OP with all the updates, but the last build description listed in the OP is for a "Siren's Blood: Proc-Heavy DPS Fortunata."  But I don't see a build posted at the bottom of that description like I do for all the others.   Is that build posted elsewhere in this thread because if it is I can't locate it.

I'm just as confused as you. I think it's in the comments (check last few pages) but I'll add it back in tonight.

1 hour ago, Crysis said:

Fixed. 

I happened across this thread whilst hunting for opinions on VEAT slotting, and kudos are definitely due! Lots of good ideas to be had! 🙂 

I've been working on trying to push the Single-target DPS of my Widow as high as possible recently - so far the below is the best I've managed to come up with.

It does make use of Procs, but I've noticed that the following attack chain pulls slightly ahead of just using 'Followup -> Lunge -> Slash/Swipe -> Strike' all the time:
FollowUp -> Lunge -> Slash -> Strike >>> FollowUp -> Lunge -> Swipe -> Slash >>> FollowUp -> Lunge -> Strike -> Swipe 
Total chain time = 14.256s. Total damage = 6797.2 = 476.80 DPS. Endurance used = 66.24 = 4.65 End/Sec.
That endurance consumption is obviously severe enough to drain the build normally (+3.01 End/Sec surplus) but it's different story with Ageless Core Epiphany running (minimum of +4.97 End/Sec surplus)

I was a bit torn on whether to go for Mu or Soul Mastery - but the Blood Widow has a full melee attack chain (gaining greater benefit from the Soulbound Allegiance "Build Up" Proc) and sits at 33.58% Defence to all before Incarnate Abilities (so it can effectively hit softcap via Darkest Night and/or Lore pet buffs and/or taking Leadership Pool 'Maneuvers'). Unenhanced, a Blood Widow's attack chain tops out at around 5.310 DPS (Ranged) and 38.075 DPS (Melee); whereas the Mu Striker is much better behaved but only clocks in at around 19.021 DPS (Ranged).

Between the above attack chain and the Pet, this build can push ~560 DPS in ideal conditions without any Assault or Lore Incarnate powers active; which makes it substantially better at pure single-target damage output when "soloing" than my next-best toon (an Energy Melee Scrapper that sits at ~460 DPS under the same conditions).

Defencewise it's rather less optimal, but 1606HP plus 62% Positional Melee Defence and softcapped Ranged/AoE Defence appears to be enough for most content; and between the Reactive Defences IO and Foresight its damage resistance still climbs fairly high whenever its health drops; buying it time to use an Aid Self or just wait for the Panacea and Preventative Medicine procs to kick in whilst it slowly regenerates 19.6HP/second. Elude's crash is always a PITA, but it makes a handy dumping ground for set bonuses and I've found it rather decent vs the odd roomful of Nemesis etc.

Note that "Confront" at Lv49 can be swapped out for Leadership Pool "Assault" during regular content (the build will still squeak in at just enough endurance recovery to keep the above attack chain going indefinitely with Ageless Core Epiphany running: 4.73 End/Sec surplus!)

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.9
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Arachnos Widow
Primary Power Set: Night Widow Training
Secondary Power Set: Widow Teamwork
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Medicine
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Swipe

• (A) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (7) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (11) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (33) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Recharge/Chance for -Dmg and Terrorize
  • (46) Gladiator's Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 2: Strike

• (A) Superior Spider's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (3) Superior Spider's Bite - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (7) Superior Spider's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (11) Superior Spider's Bite - RechargeTime/Global Toxic
  • (33) Gladiator's Strike - Accuracy/Damage/End/Rech
  • (36) Gladiator's Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers

• (5) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (5) Luck of the Gambler - Defense

Level 6: Combat Jumping

Level 8: Follow Up

• (A) Superior Spider's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (9) Superior Spider's Bite - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (9) Touch of Death - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (15) Gladiator's Strike - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (31) Gladiator's Strike - Accuracy/Damage/End/Rech
  • (34) Gladiator's Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 10: Indomitable Will

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (37) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP
  • (37) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/Endurance
  • (37) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (43) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 12: Lunge

• (A) Hecatomb - Damage
  • (13) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (13) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (15) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance
  • (31) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (36) Gladiator's Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 14: Aid Other

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

Level 16: Aid Self

• (A) Numina's Convalesence - Heal
  • (17) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (33) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery

Level 18: Slash

• (A) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (19) Mako's Bite - Damage/Recharge
  • (19) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (21) Mako's Bite - Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • (21) Gladiator's Strike - Accuracy/Damage/End/Rech
  • (34) Gladiator's Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 20: Tactical Training: Leadership

• (A) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • (50) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance/Recharge

Level 22: Foresight

• (23) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (23) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 24: Mind Link

• (25) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge
  • (25) Luck of the Gambler - Defense

Level 26: Eviscerate

• (A) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge
  • (27) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (27) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (29) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance
  • (31) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage
  • (34) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage

Level 28: Mask Presence

• (A) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance
  • (29) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (46) Shield Wall - Defense

Level 30: Tactical Training: Assault

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 32: Mental Training

• (A) Run Speed IO

Level 35: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (36) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 38: Elude

• (A) Reactive Defenses - Defense
  • (39) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance
  • (39) Reactive Defenses - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (39) Reactive Defenses - Defense/RechargeTime
  • (40) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (40) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage

Level 41: Gloom

• (A) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (42) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance
  • (43) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (43) Decimation - Chance of Build Up

Level 44: Darkest Night

• (A) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff
  • (45) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff/Recharge
  • (45) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (45) Dampened Spirits - Recharge/Endurance
  • (46) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff/Endurance

Level 47: Summon Widow

• (A) Call to Arms - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (48) Call to Arms - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Call to Arms - Endurance/Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Call to Arms - Defense Bonus Aura for Pets
  • (50) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Recharge
  • (50) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up

Level 49: Confront

• (A) Mocking Beratement - Taunt/Range

Level 1: Conditioning | Hidden 

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Accuracy IO
Level 1: Sprint
  • (A) Celerity - +Stealth
Level 2: Rest
  • (A) Healing IO
Level 1: Swift
  • (A) Run Speed IO
Level 1: Hurdle
  • (A) Jumping IO
Level 1: Health
  • (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
  • (40) Miracle - +Recovery
Level 1: Stamina
  • (A) Endurance Modification IO
  • (17) Endurance Modification IO
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement 

Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Knives of Vengeance Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
------------
------------

Edited by Maelwys

• 3 months later
On 6/25/2021 at 6:07 AM, Bopper said:

I've been on quite the Widow kick lately. Previously, I had never played a Widow but I admired them from a far. Over a year ago Modest and I were working on a build for pylon testing and I came away enamored by its many playstyle capabilities. Life and other priorities always got in the way of taking the time to build a Widow character, but recently I found the time and wound up loving the character. Loved it enough to make 3 separate IO'd out builds for it (something I've never done on a character). It's easy to do when there are so many playstyles I wanted to try. So much in fact, I'd probably need 6 build slots to make everything I want to make (guess I'll have to make a 2nd Widow). Anyways, opening paragraph has gone on long enough, time to share some builds.

But before I do, I'll share one thing common between all these builds that way those who don't like my style can check out early. I skipped fighting pool on all my builds in favor of Sorcery pool. I did this for a few reasons... the toggles of Tough and Weave are costly and Widows are already a bit of an endurance hog. I found the resistance from Tough not to be worth it as my defense rarely had hits coming in anyways. I also found enhancement slots hard to come buy and I wanted a mule for Preventative Medicine (which pairs nicely with the scaling resistances of a Widow), so taking Spirit Ward allowed me to have a token support tool while also providing me a free slot to drop in PM: Absorb. Most importantly, I wanted to have an on-demand "oh-shit" button. Now that Rune of Protection is a fixed uptime of 33%, I saw it as a perfect two slot wonder (those slots being two +5 IOs). With a base of 25% resistance (tied with Defenders as the highest base resistance amongst ATs) and 57.54% slotted enhancement, that gives me 39.14% resistance to all when needed. It's like getting to use 2 Robusts together every 3 minutes. Very useful, especially when at ~half life. For a quick example, let's assume my build has 15% resistance to everything via set bonuses. With Reactive Defenses scaling up to an extra 1% for every 10% HP lost and a Widow's resistance scaling 4% for every 5% HP lost below 75% HP, we will have the following resistances (in parenthesis is the total resistance with active RoP at 39% resistance.)

At 100% HP:  15% (54%)

75% HP:  17.5% (56.5%)

70% HP:  22% (61%)

60% HP:  31% (70%)

50% HP:  40% (79%)

40% HP:  49% (85%)

30% HP:  58% (85%)

20% HP:  67% (85%)

10% HP:  76% (85%)

0% HP : 85% (85%)

In other words, clicking RoP is equivalent to having my scaling resistances get to reach its cap at 43.3% HP instead of at 0% HP. Having softcapped defenses and near capped resistances makes me not fear my low health. With Preventative Medicine as a fallback, I can comfortably fight without fear of dying while RoP is active.

Ok...ok, now here's the builds.

Siren's Night (Single Target focused Night Widow build)

Siren's Night (Night Widow build with 3 AoEs)

Siren's Night (Proc heavy version of Night Widow)

Siren's Blood (Hybrid/Control/Support)

Siren's Blood (ST focused Proc Build - Soul Mastery)

Siren's Blood (AoE focused Proc Build - Mu Mastery)

Siren's Blood (Proc Heavy DPS - Soul Mastery)

Siren's Night: ST Melee/Support 

Highlights:

• 64%+ Defense to all
  • Perma-Hasten
  • 49%+ Resistance to all when RoP active
  • Team Support: +29% Def, +30% Dmg, +5% To-Hit, +30% Psi Res
  • 75% Slow Resistance (can get another 41.25% from Ageless Radial and Base Empowerment)

This build is mostly thematic. Almost like what if a Stalker could buff teammates. With double maneuvers, double assault, and Mind Link, you're giving teammates significant buffs. To stay on theme, I chose Eviscerate over Spin. That may not be a popular choice for most, but ultimately I find the extra damage and proc chance from Eviscerate to allow me to use it in ST attacks without feeling too inefficient. Also, I tend to jump attack so the cone shape of Eviscerate can still perform as approximately a 5' radius PBAoE equivalent. Not the best, certainly, but retaining a 45% chance to proc the FotG is nice when used as my opener. But feel free to swap this out for Spin, this is mostly just user preference for a little bit of AoE while staying on ST focus.

The build also has a net +2.42 end/sec so endurance drain is not too bad. Factoring in Panacea and Performance Shifter, it's about +3.108 end/sec. This is why I chose Ageless Radial instead of Ageless Core, I desired the debuff resistance moreso than the Recovery. Speaking of debuff resistance, the build has 75% resistance to slows. So if you grab the 20% base empowerment and have Ageless Radial's permanent 10%, slow debuffs will completely not work against you. Nice as the build is perma-hasten.

Note: This build doesn't really need hasten. Mind Link is perma without it and there are no other long recharge powers in the build. So feel free to replace Hasten with Darkest Night if you want a power that can help draw in aggro and provide an extra layer of survivability with its damage/tohit debuff.

Reveal hidden contents

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.6

Siren's Night: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Widow
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Poison Dart -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(3)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive -- Ksm-ToHit+(A)
Level 2: Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Mk'Bit-Dam%(7)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(13), ShlWal-Def(13), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 6: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(15), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(17)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Dam%(19), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(23)
Level 12: Lunge -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Mk'Bit-Dam%(27)
Level 14: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(29), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(29)
Level 16: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 18: Slash -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(31), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), TchofDth-Dam%(33)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(36), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Rct-Def/Rchg(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Rct-ResDam%(48)
Level 26: Eviscerate -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Arm-Dam%(37), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 28: Rune of Protection -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(40)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), WntGif-ResSlow(40), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 32: Mental Training -- Run-I(A)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Apc-Dam%(43), CldSns-%Dam(43)
Level 38: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(46), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 44: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(50), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(9), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(11), PwrTrns-+Heal(11)
Level 14: Double Jump 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Eye of the Magus 
------------
------------

Siren's Night: ST Melee/Support (v2 - Replaced Super Leap with Spin)

Highlights:

• 64.5% Melee/AoE, 63% Range Defense
  • Perma-Hasten
  • Team Support: +29% Def, +30% Dmg, +5% To-Hit, +30% Psi Res
  • 75% Slow Resistance (can get another 41.25% from Ageless Radial and Base Empowerment)

This build is practically the same as the previous version. I decided to remove Super Leap (not needed since I already have Mystic Flight), and replaced it with Spin. I then replaced the set bonuses that came from having two BotZ (+2.5% Range Defense, +3.75% AoE Defense) and gave Spin 6-slot Eradication which comes with 1.56% Range Defense, 3.13% AoE Defense along with extra regen, HP, and max endurance. This makes for a net of +2.49 end/sec, and a max HP of 1578. Overall, I'd say this is a superior build to the previous one as there are now 3 AoEs in the build: Spin, Eviscerate, and Dark Obliteration while adding to survivability despite a slight decrease in range defense.

Note: some may wonder why I am willing to slot Mystic Flight with only the Winter Gift Slow Resist IO (thus, unenhanced fly). I do this because I only use Mystic Flight as a travel power and rarely use it in missions. When I use it as a travel power I have Jump Pack which will boost my fly speed strength such that Mystic Flight hits the 87.95 mph fly speed cap for 30s. That's more than enough time for me to get across a zone.

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Poison Dart -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(3)
Level 2: Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Mk'Bit-Dam%(7)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(13), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(13), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 6: Mystic Flight -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Dam%(19), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(21), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 12: Lunge -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Mk'Bit-Dam%(27)
Level 14: Spin -- Erd-Dmg(A), Erd-Acc/Rchg(15), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(17), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), Erd-%Dam(40)
Level 18: Slash -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(31), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), TchofDth-Dam%(33)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(36), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Rct-Def/Rchg(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Rct-ResDam%(48)
Level 26: Eviscerate -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Arm-Dam%(37), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(39)
Level 28: Rune of Protection -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(40)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Apc-Dam%(43), CldSns-%Dam(43)
Level 38: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(46), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(50), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(9), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(11), PwrTrns-+Heal(11)
------------
------------

Siren's Night - Proc Build: 

Highlights:

• 62% Melee Defense, 54.5% Range/AoE Defense,
  • Not Perma-Hasten (about 5.5s downtime when factoring in Ageless. About 14.5s without Ageless)
  • Team Support: 29.2% Def, 30% Dmg, 17.3% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res
  • 75% Slow Resistance

This is very much like the previous build, however I sacrifice perma-hasten, 9% Range/AoE defense and some slow resistance to gain crazy amounts of proc damage. Some attacks average 100-200 more damage than the previous version. And although follow up will not be up as often along with some of the big hitters, more frequent build up procs and the occasional strike/dark obliteration can fill out the attack chain when needed. This build also has the same net endurance recovery of 2.42 end/sec, however the use of proc slotting will make it drain a bit faster.

Example of attack chain damage:

Follow Up (238 dmg, +30% DMG for 10s, 21.4% chance at BU proc) > Slash (601.5) > Lunge (615.9) > Gloom (489.7, 21.8% chance at BU proc) > Dark Oblit (299.2, 61.4% chance at -Resistance proc) = 2,244 DMG in 6.204s (362 DPS). This includes the 30% damage from Follow Up but not the BU procs nor the -res debuff proc. At this time, the chain can repeat however Slash will shift a slot while it remains on cooldown longer.

Follow Up (253.2) > Lunge (653) > Slash (651.2) > Gloom (519) > Strike (360.4) = 2437 DMG in 6.336s (385 DPS). From there, the chain repeats itself with Dark Oblit and Strike swapping while Slash slowly slips along. 

Finally, the endurance consumption of the above was 70.71 end in 12.54s (5.64 end/sec). With a net endurance consumption of 3.13 end/sec, this chain will typically run out of endurance after 44s. So keep this in mind when choosing a preferred Destiny. 

Update: Made a change to the build. I originally had Membranes in Mind Link, however the recharge doesn't work. So I moved some things around and updated to words above.

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Poison Dart -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(3), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(3), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 2: Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Mk'Bit-Dam%(9), GldStr-%Dam(11), TchofDth-Dam%(11)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(15), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(17), LucoftheG-Def(17)
Level 8: Follow Up -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), TchofDth-Dam%(21), GldStr-%Dam(21), GssSynFr--Build%(23)
Level 12: Lunge -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg(25), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(25), GldStr-%Dam(27), Mk'Bit-Dam%(27), TchofDth-Dam%(29)
Level 14: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 18: Slash -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(31), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Mk'Bit-Dam%(31), GldStr-%Dam(33), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(33)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(34), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(36), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(37), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(37), Rct-Def/Rchg(37), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Rct-ResDam%(39)
Level 26: Eviscerate -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Arm-Dam%(40), Erd-%Dam(40), Obl-%Dam(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(42)
Level 28: Rune of Protection -- ResDam-I(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(42), UnbGrd-Max HP%(42)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(43)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Apc-Dam%(43), GldJvl-Dam%(45), CldSns-%Dam(45), Dcm-Build%(45)
Level 38: Tactical Training: Leadership -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(46), PstBls-Dam%(46), CldSns-%Dam(48), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(50), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), ShlWal-Def(50)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(15)
------------
------------

Siren's Blood:  Melee/Tank-Control/Support

Highlights:

• 64.7% Melee, 63.5% Range, 61.6% AoE Defense
  • Perma-Hasten
  • 50%+ Resistance to all when RoP active
  • Aura of Confusion, Total Domination, and Psichic Wail for Crowd Control
  • Team Support: 28.4% Def, 5% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res
  • Plays in Melee 

This is a possibly untraditional build and it certainly won't be for everyone. Ultimately I envisioned a Widow that can stand toe-to-toe with anyone with its defense while also not needing to with its ability to use one of its three crowd control powers. Psychic Wail is a nuke and will likely defeat its enemy in one shot...nonetheless it's a mag 3 stun with a massive recharge debuff to help slow down the opponent. Next there is Aura of Confusion that will be up every few mobs. I like to pair Wail with Confusion, putting a dent in bosses then having them turn on each other for a few moments. Finally, there is Total Domination which is on a similar cooldown to Aura of Confusion. It too can control bosses thanks to its Lockdown proc. It won't be for too long, but long enough if anything gets dicey.

Note, there is alternate slotting for Spin and Strike where a damage proc is added at the loss of the defense from the 6th slot. You will still be at 60%+ defense to all if you choose this slotting. Also, this will be a very unpopular build as it does not take Assault. Don't worry, I have more fun builds on the way.

Reveal hidden contents

Siren's Blood: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Widow
Primary Power Set: Fortunata Training
Secondary Power Set: Fortunata Teamwork

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(3), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Dam%(7)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def(11), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(11), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13)
Level 6: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(33), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(39)
Level 8: Follow Up -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Rchg(13), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Hct-Dam%(15), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(17), TchofDth-Dam%(33)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), GldArm-End/Res(17), GldArm-3defTpProc(33)
Level 12: Lunge -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(19), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), TchofDth-Dam%(23)
Level 14: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 16: Spin -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(25), Obl-Acc/Rchg(27), Obl-Dmg(27), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 20: Mask Presence -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(31)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(31), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(47)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(34), Rct-Def/Rchg(34), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Rct-ResDam%(36)
Level 26: Total Domination -- Lck-%Hold(A), UnbCns-Dam%(36), BslGaz-Slow%(37), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(37), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(37), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(50)
Level 28: Rune of Protection -- ResDam-I(A), ResDam-I(39)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Dam%(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(42)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Apc-Dam%(43), CldSns-%Dam(50)
Level 38: Aura of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(45), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(45), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(45), CrcPrs-Conf%(46)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(48), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(48), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 44: Darkest Night -- HO:Enzym(A)
Level 47: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(7), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(9)
------------
------------

Siren's Blood: ST Focused Proc-Heavy Fortunata

Highlights:

• 60.5% Melee, 58% Range, 53% AoE Defense
  • +2.89 Net End/Sec
  • 50% Slow Resistance
  • 47%+ Resistance to all when RoP active
  • Team Support: 28.9% Def, 15% Dmg, 5% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res

This build is far more offensive than the previous. It incorporates extreme proc usage and uses Psionic Tornado as a recharge engine to help drive the cooldown of Hasten, Wail, Confusion, and Aim. Total Domination is replaced by Dominate to help solidify the ST attack chain: Follow Up>Lunge>Dominate>Gloom>AoE. 

The AoE chain is mainly Aim>Wail>Dark Oblit>Psinado. Anything still alive will not be for long as the proc'd out ST attacks will clean up the rest while Psinado and Dark Oblit are on cooldown.

Note: This is mostly a build that is designed for +3 content. Even with Follow Up, some attacks will lack the accuracy to hit +4 at 95%. Nonetheless, it should still be strong even in such content. Also, you may notice, I sometimes +5 enhancements. I do this knowing that I'll lose set bonuses when exemplared. I fear not, nor should you, as the set bonuses lost are usually regeneration and at lower levels my defense is strong enough to rarely have a need for the extra regen.

Reveal hidden contents

Siren's Blood: Level 50 Mutation Arachnos Widow

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(3)
Level 2: Strike -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(9)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(11), LucoftheG-Def(11), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 8: Follow Up -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), GldStr-%Dam(15), TchofDth-Dam%(17), Mk'Bit-Dam%(17)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-End/Res(19)
Level 12: Psionic Tornado -- SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(19), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(21), PstBls-Dam%(21), ExpStr-Dam%(23), FrcFdb-Rechg%(23)
Level 14: Lunge -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Hct-Dam%(25), Mk'Bit-Dam%(27), GldStr-%Dam(27), TchofDth-Dam%(29)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(31)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(33), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Rct-ResDam%(34)
Level 26: Dominate -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), GldNet-Dam%(34), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(36), NrnSht-Dam%(36), GldJvl-Dam%(36), GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(37)
Level 28: Rune of Protection -- ResDam-I(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(37), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37)
Level 30: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg(39), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Apc-Dmg(40), Apc-Dam%(42), GldJvl-Dam%(42), CldSns-%Dam(42), Dcm-Build%(43)
Level 38: Aura of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(45), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(45), CrcPrs-Conf%(45)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(46), JvlVll-Dam%(46), PstBls-Dam%(46), CldSns-%Dam(48), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(48)
Level 44: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(50), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 49: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Mrc-Rcvry+(5)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(5)
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Longbow Radial Superior Ally 
------------
------------

Siren's Blood: AoE Focused Proc-Heavy Fortunata

Highlights:

• 60.5% Melee, 58% Range, 53% AoE Defense
  • +2.92 Net End/Sec
  • 50% Slow Resistance
  • Team Support: 28.9% Def, 15% Dmg, 5% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res

I'm short on time, so I'll finish the write-up later. In short, I subbed out Soul Mastery for Mu Mastery so that I could proc out more AoE attacks. The loss of Gloom certainly hurts the ST potential of the build but the AoE chaos is certainly fun. Aim>Wail>Fences>Ball Lightning>Psinado...that's a lot of AoE. As for the ST attack chain, it's mostly Follow Up> Lunge>Dominate>then pick two between Strike and the AoEs. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A)
Level 2: Strike -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(9), TchofDth-Dam%(9)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(11), LucoftheG-Def(11), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 8: Follow Up -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), GldStr-%Dam(15), TchofDth-Dam%(17), Mk'Bit-Dam%(17)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-End/Res(19)
Level 12: Psionic Tornado -- Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Rgn-Dmg(19), JvlVll-Dam%(21), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(21), ExpStr-Dam%(23), FrcFdb-Rechg%(23)
Level 14: Lunge -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Hct-Dam%(25), Mk'Bit-Dam%(27), GldStr-%Dam(27), TchofDth-Dam%(29)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(31)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(33), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Rct-ResDam%(34)
Level 26: Dominate -- Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Apc-Dam%(34), Apc-Dmg(36), UnbCns-Dam%(36), NrnSht-Dam%(36), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(37)
Level 28: Rune of Protection -- ResDam-I(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(37), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37)
Level 30: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg(39), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 35: Electrifying Fences -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(40), JvlVll-Dam%(42), PstBls-Dam%(42), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(42), TraoftheH-Dam%(43)
Level 38: Aura of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(45), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(45), CrcPrs-Conf%(45)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Ann-Acc/Dmg(46), JvlVll-Dam%(46), PstBls-Dam%(46), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 44: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(50), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 49: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Mrc-Rcvry+(3)
------------
------------

Siren's Blood: Proc-Heavy DPS Fortunata

Highlights: (Added 7/4/2021)

• 59.7% Melee, 57.2% Range, 52.2% AoE Defense
  • +2.98 Net End/Sec
  • 50% Slow Resistance
  • Team Support: 28.9% Def, 5% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res
  • ST: Follow Up, Lunge, Gloom, Dominate
  • AoE: Psi Wail, Psinado, Dark Obliteration, Spin

This build is a variant of the ST-focused proc heavy build. From playtesting I found myself removing Strike from my power tray altogether. Its sole purpose was for optimal use of ST DPS against an AV. That felt unworthy of keeping as a mule, so instead CT: Offensive replaced Strike and Total Domination replaced Assault. I had to weigh the impact of replacing a power like Assault and I finally settled on the fact Widows have only a 400% damage cap and my build has numerous scenarios where it can reach those caps without inspirations. I don't personally chomp on red skittles non-stop, but I will sprinkly them into my diet every so often so it ultimately felt like what's the point of having Assault if there are times when it provides me nothing? So, I'm choosing to remove it for the sake of adding another hybrid concept to this build.

Already the build is offensive: Follow Up>Lunge>Gloom>Dominate is a strong sequence of ST damage (about 400 DPS). Even though that chain is not seamless in this build, sprinkling in Dark Obliteration or Aim into the gaps will do just fine. On the AoE side, there is Psychic Wail, and proc'd out Psinado and Dark Obliteration to give a nice 1-2-3 punch. All of them hit atleast 12 targets, all with radiuses greater than 15'. Very useful as enemies aren't going to bunch up tight for me naturally. Spin was added to replace Strike for a little extra AoE.

Aside from the offense, the build is tough as well: 52-60% defense to each positional at end game. Exemplared (losing Maneuvers and Combat Jumping) Melee and Range are still softcapped while AoE is on the cusp. Although there is not much resistance (except Psi) in the build, the use of Rune of Protection for "oh-shit" moments will help keep you tanky even if your health bar no longer looks green. 

FWIW, I also have Demonic Aura and Force of Nature accolades unlocked which I treat as a back-up RoP when it's on cooldown. Using Demonic Aura and Force of Nature together, DA absorbs the -defense FoN causes and I get 60s of +100% recharge, +25% ToHit, +800% Recovery, +30% Res(all but psi), +40% Def(all types but psi).

Note: Spin is very optional. This build can replace it for Total Domination or Confuse if the user so prefers. In such a scenario I would give the 5-piece Dominon of Arachnos to Telekinetic Blast (it still keeps the ATO global in the 6th slot), then 2-slot Total Domination or Confuse. 

Reveal hidden contents

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.5.9

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(3)
Level 2: Combat Training: Offensive -- Acc-I(A)
Level 4: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7), LucoftheG-Def(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 8: Follow Up -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), GldStr-%Dam(11), TchofDth-Dam%(13), Mk'Bit-Dam%(13)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), GldArm-End/Res(15)
Level 12: Psionic Tornado -- SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(15), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(17), PstBls-Dam%(17), ExpStr-Dam%(19), FrcFdb-Rechg%(19)
Level 14: Lunge -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Hct-Dam%(21), Mk'Bit-Dam%(23), GldStr-%Dam(23), TchofDth-Dam%(25)
Level 16: Dominate -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), GldNet-Dam%(25), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(27), NrnSht-Dam%(27), GldJvl-Dam%(29), GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(29)
Level 18: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 22: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31)
Level 24: Mind Link -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(31), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Rct-ResDam%(34)
Level 26: Rune of Protection -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(34), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36)
Level 28: Spin -- SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(A), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(36), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Acc/Rchg(39), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 35: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Apc-Dmg(42), Apc-Dam%(42), GldJvl-Dam%(42), CldSns-%Dam(43), Dcm-Build%(43)
Level 38: Aura of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(43), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(45), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(45), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(45), CrcPrs-Conf%(46)
Level 41: Dark Obliteration -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(46), JvlVll-Dam%(46), PstBls-Dam%(47), CldSns-%Dam(47), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(47)
Level 44: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(48), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(49)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Mrc-Rcvry+(5)
Level 50: Geas of the Kind Ones 
------------
------------

So I am trying out this build as I had my fort wido just parked sleeping and after reading your builds decided to resurrect him from his long nap. So far even thouh he is not quite finished ,due to lacking some purples still he is already a beast. I do dislike the lack of resistance when RoP is down and I do not have demonic or Force of Nature yet. I am used to builds that layer resist and def not solely relying on def so its a bit of a panic at times but he has survived a 54 fire farm today granted not taking all the alphas but had to chug a few greens to live. RoP seems lackluster now since the changes but can see why it is still usefull in this playstyle, Jump in and tear them up and get out then mop up the survivors. Granted in normal play you can use aura and nado to offset a lot of that. In regular solo missions its a cake walk with this build... Great job! I actually have fun playing a fort again.

• 11 months later
  • 3 months later

So this thread made me risk tossing out Fighting pool for medicine, I think it could work, but I had to sacrifice some resists in order to get perma-hasten without Ageless. I don't like relying on Ageless since it might fail during the last sixty seconds where it's only 10%.

Overall I think it's right at Incarnate level defenses with 52.6% Defence Debuff Resistance which, seems pretty good (Not SR Good, but way better than 0)

I haven't put the accolades in, cuz I don't know how to get them yet myself but this is the build I am currently working towards with my Widow. She's really a glass cannon lol. I'd love to fit smoke bomb in there for the debuff to hit to stack with the rest I've got but... it'll do well enough.

I think.

I hope.

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Glass Cannon: Level 50 Magic Arachnos Widow
Power Pool: Flight

Villain Profile:

• (A) Superior Spider's Bite - RechargeTime/Global Toxic

• (A) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

• (A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage
  • (45) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Crushing Impact - Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (46) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (46) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 6: Fly

• (A) Winter's Gift - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range
  • (7) Winter's Gift - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance
  • (7) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%)

• (A) Mako's Bite - Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • (9) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (9) Mako's Bite - Damage/Endurance
  • (11) Mako's Bite - Damage/Recharge
  • (11) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (43) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Recharge/Chance for -Dmg and Terrorize

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (27) Impervious Skin - Resistance/Endurance
  • (46) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (48) Impervious Skin - Status Resistance/Regeneration
  • (50) Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance

Level 12: Spin

• (A) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown
  • (13) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (13) Obliteration - Damage
  • (42) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (43) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge
  • (43) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 14: Lunge

• (A) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (15) Hecatomb - Damage
  • (37) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (42) Touch of Death - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 16: Hover

• (17) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (17) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage

• (19) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Damage/Recharge
  • (19) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (23) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (23) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Touch of Death - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 20: Mask Presence

• (21) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (21) Kismet - Accuracy +6%

Level 22: Mental Training

• (A) Flight Speed IO

• (25) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 26: Foresight

• (27) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (29) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (29) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (31) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (31) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP

Level 28: Eviscerate

• (A) Superior Avalanche - Recharge/Chance for Knockdown
  • (31) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
  • (33) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (33) Fury of the Gladiator - Accuracy/Damage
  • (34) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (34) Obliteration - Damage

Level 30: Aid Other

Level 32: Aid Self

• (A) Miracle - +Recovery
  • (33) Miracle - Heal

Level 35: Soul Tentacles

• (A) Superior Frozen Blast - Recharge/Chance for Immobilize
  • (36) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage
  • (36) Ragnarok - Chance for Knockdown
  • (36) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance
  • (37) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 38: Dark Obliteration

• (A) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (39) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (39) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (39) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (40) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (40) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)

Level 41: Darkest Night

• (A) Deflated Ego - Chance for Recovery Debuff
  • (42) Dark Watcher's Despair - Chance for Recharge Slow

Level 44: Tactical Training: Assault

Level 47: Tactical Training: Leadership

• (48) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff
  • (48) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (50) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 49: Hasten

• (50) Recharge Reduction IO

• (A) Empty
  • (A) Empty
  • (A) Flight Speed IO
  • (A) Empty
  • (3) Preventive Medicine - Heal
  • (3) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • (A) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Increased Run Speed
  • (5) Synapse's Shock - EndMod
  • (5) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Recharge
Level 6: Afterburner 

Level 50: Agility Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
------------
------------

And the data chunk is here: 

Spoiler

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
		|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
		|MxDz;1706;754;1508;HEX;|
		|78DA65944D4F136110C7FFDB6EC55210B08552A002E5A50852A9464DBC2841405EA|
		|A24103CD6B5ADA5525B6C31E8F750D1040DF872E0E4410F1ABF82DEBD7A50881131|
		|510F06B04E7776F0816EB2ED6FE73FCFCC3C33CF6EE4CE858A0FEFC7CF43F30CA48|
		|D7C3EDA9F336233996C3E7A2515CF2E3822463215B303A8182ECA2D03462693CD94|
		|91A1CD74884EE58C54269549862EA59233F3D1BD46EF54C2B8B990CDCD862CBBF50|
		|8D744369B0E0DA58B6B2A4D8E24E2A9582A9328379F26E71289380B43451F8A5537|
		|38978A85A607FBA7A293D9DBE968C4C8CF277277EBA99476BA972BE847835C05BA6|
		|FE94058C740798932663795155AA3298A43C35598CA311802D704620CBD880B2418|
		|0629815D4D6047AD662A2E6A9403FF159B033E4E7D000D028D0CCFA898326DB7D08|
		|2A30CB31CFF20AE0B2419CA31237083A11B8F38CC1015E3548AD19DF0D2A35F4703|
		|7C0CBD38C1BEC7E1674B18A7B8E0E754844B29D8E1C227F6254160CB66C2516CDBA|
		|CDC3B027F195E9077A51AA6123DAC1C42B74027433B820C417449E0282D0AEA7052|
		|FBAA94BDD8AAA4B1D5F008FCE4B29628658D3ACB1ADC63E530EE0B3C60A8C3A2C04|
		|3865649394AED73AB29DD92D223293DD881D9B531F2AD55E75E8B369EC638295E35|
		|8A57A2D44B947A330DC108F9FAD4C27DE2DB20BE4DA8E63935E137D77B04BF04FE3|
		|03CA6FD37AA2D6FC48A6EB92C31B4E09CDD82B3B26D085843F553CBFD4A187A6865|
		|9766529A953AB5668C6A66CF5A30C2B04D9E01752B01BCE5D46D782D70C666C1699|
		|9FF498135CEB4437F1DEA563AB06E33F7DF89B55D60DF4E7C664B105F04DEF0105E|
		|D109EC520BEEC24B7271170FD83B4E394CBDEF5127D8536C4951B9484A4851EC213|
		|CB5592FCD1381658630561902D4A23E35631F05B45C2CB8ACEFFD18159A74A857C1|
		|34160A18D74BBE5A4ECE32A1AB02291AAFD828FDCE59C7F17BA962AED8DC67A7F81|
		|BDC561BD605A6F90CFE28F5DDE491EAF82AF08D81DEAB3D9FBDC2A29BECAA618B3C|
		|C26A1B3EBAF7195603FB0CFF0036C6D87C|

45 minutes ago, HexxenBeast said:

So this thread made me risk tossing out Fighting pool for medicine, I think it could work, but I had to sacrifice some resists in order to get perma-hasten without Ageless. I don't like relying on Ageless since it might fail during the last sixty seconds where it's only 10%.

Overall I think it's right at Incarnate level defenses with 52.6% Defence Debuff Resistance which, seems pretty good (Not SR Good, but way better than 0)

I haven't put the accolades in, cuz I don't know how to get them yet myself but this is the build I am currently working towards with my Widow. She's really a glass cannon lol. I'd love to fit smoke bomb in there for the debuff to hit to stack with the rest I've got but... it'll do well enough.

I think.

I hope.

Reveal hidden contents

Villain Profile:

• (15) Hecatomb - Damage

• (A) Flight Speed IO

• (33) Miracle - Heal

• (A) Empty
  • (A) Empty
  • (A) Flight Speed IO
  • (A) Empty

------------
------------

Reveal hidden contents

What are you looking to focus on? If it's just raw damage migation, Bopper has the build for that on the main page. Are you trying to fight ranged or in melee, or both? That would help explain some of your build decisions. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

@HexxenBeast, I'm not sure what exactly a self healing skill that takes 4.33 seconds to cast, and doesn't even restore a third of your HP, is supposed to accomplish for you. If you manage to stay alive for 5 more seconds after taking a big hit, you likely don't need the heal that badly to begin with, so why lock yourself in that animation? You'd get more use out of a tray full of healing or resistance insps, and a more defensive mentality when in combat, IMHO.

• Like 1

@dungeoness and @eloora on Excelsior

<Federation of United Cosmic Knights>

9 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

What are you looking to focus on? If it's just raw damage migation, Bopper has the build for that on the main page. Are you trying to fight ranged or in melee, or both? That would help explain some of your build decisions. 

I'm learning the class, I like having versatility, it's a Night Widow with some moderate AoE and I like the soul line for additional (If almost negligible) layered defense. The goal is to have fun, see what works for me. Trying to enjoy the character and game is the goal.

5 hours ago, Dungeoness said:

@HexxenBeast, I'm not sure what exactly a self healing skill that takes 4.33 seconds to cast, and doesn't even restore a third of your HP, is supposed to accomplish for you. If you manage to stay alive for 5 more seconds after taking a big hit, you likely don't need the heal that badly to begin with, so why lock yourself in that animation? You'd get more use out of a tray full of healing or resistance insps, and a more defensive mentality when in combat, IMHO.

Ok. Like I said, it's an experiment, going to try it out. See how it goes. Nothing is set in stone. 

22 hours ago, HexxenBeast said:

I think.

I hope.

Reveal hidden contents

Villain Profile:

• (15) Hecatomb - Damage

• (A) Flight Speed IO

• (33) Miracle - Heal

• (A) Empty
  • (A) Empty
  • (A) Flight Speed IO
  • (A) Empty

------------
------------

Reveal hidden contents

I haven't put your build into mids yet to look at the numbers, but if I do later I'll update with suggestions if I can find any. I say definitely try out the build and let us know how medicine pool works for you. If you wind up not being a fan (either not using it enough or not strong enough), you might look into the presence pool for its heal over time power. 

One thing to note about slotting IOs...your miracle proc in Aid Other will mean you get the recovery buff for 120s every time you use Aid Other (it refreshes, doesn't stack). If you don't use Aid Other you won't get that buff.

So...I had a build I created a few years ago. It started off as a joke build, where I wanted to see if I could make a ranged Fortunata that can do what a Sentinel (pre-revamp) could do. The goal was to be extremely tanky, but get to stay at range. Anyways, it was just something that sat on the shelf until I recently looked at my Widow builds and started updating them to the new level unlocks that came in I27p5. It got me thinking of an old challenge I wanted to give myself: can I make a build that has Tough, Rune of Protection, and Unrelenting? Basically, how unkillable can I get a build? Throw in Demonic Aura accolade, and we're looking at RoP up 60s out of every 3 minutes, Unrelenting up 30s out of every 3 minutes, and Demonic up 60s out of every 10 minutes. Throw in soft-capped defenses and base 30% damage resistances, and the only thing keeping this from being a tank is its max hit points.

Spoiler

kd0qhQvScoK.png
View This Build In MRB

Siren's Fort (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork) - RoP and Unrelenting v2.mbdimage.thumb.png.53901e76816065690dd2d5ca2fdbd90b.png

With Rune of Protection active, your resistances become this:

image.png.3e633f8baed5203a394894d45b1bae5a.png

Something I aimed for with this build was to make the ST attack chain as decent as possible. This won't come close to what a Hybrid Fort can do with its melee attacks, but with a rotation of Subdue > Dominate > Gloom, the damage is about as good as you can hope for. Now, the build does come with plenty of sacrifices. There is no Combat Jumping, which will make mobility a bit painful. There is no Aim, which makes for less devastation when using Psychic Wail. The build is not perma-hasten, but it's close enough. Finally, the net end consumption isn't great if you're running Sprint and/or Mystic Flight.

Still, this feels like an interesting build to add to my collection of Widows. A truly Ranged Fortunata that does ok damage and has tons of survival.

For those uninterested in taking Presence pool, I have some alternative Ranged Fort builds that might suit some playstyles, all of which follow a simple template:

Spoiler

Note, all of these links use the newest file format for Mids Reborn. If you don't have the latest Mids, you can get it at MidsReborn.com (Note: Just realized Homecoming's Forums don't recognize the hyperlinks below, will add files to supplement.

Template:

kiHbMbTUYG4.png
View This Build In MRB

Siren's Fort (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork) - RoP- Template.mbd

Enflame: For ST DPS (Subdue's immobilize and Dominate's hold should keep your target inside its own burn patch)

kjqPGjZ8XBc.png
View This Build In MRB

Siren's Fort (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork) - RoP v2 - Enflame.mbd

Summon Widow: Use a pet for some extra DPS (if they stay alive)

kjScYDjHza0.png
View This Build In MRB

Siren's Fort (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork) - RoP v3 - Summon Widow.mbd

Darkest Night: Extra survival, use slots to fill out rest of build. Added 30% slow resistance debuff and added endredux to Mystic Flight.

kkrY9kQClmS.png
View This Build In MRB

Siren's Fort (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork) - RoP v4 - Darkest Night.mbd

Assault: Added damage, use slots to fill out rest of build.

km5UWj6CGGG.png
View This Build In MRB

Siren's Fort (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork) - RoP v6 - Assault.mbd

Confuse: Lots of utility, stacking confuses.

knsek4my7JA.png
View This Build In MRB

Siren's Fort (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork) - RoP v5 - Confuse.mbd

Total Domination: AoE hold, can slot purple set and the winter absorb proc.

kpqcRGcNZ8e.png
View This Build In MRB

Siren's Fort (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork) - RoP v7 - Total Domination.mbd

Edited by Bopper
added Mids files since hyperlinks aren't working
  • Thumbs Up 1

Siren's Blood: Blood Tank (added 5/13/2023)

Highlights:

• 67.3% Melee, 64.2% Range, 65.1% AoE Defense
  • +2.3 Net End/Sec
  • 65% Slow Resistance
  • 27.5%+ Resistance to all when RoP is NOT active
  • 66.9%+ Resistance to all when RoP is active
  • Team Support: 23.8% Def, 5% To-Hit, 30% Psi Res

This build is almost a Fortunata version of a Night Widow. Very strong defenses to all positions, excellent base resistances to pair with Rune of Protection (you'll have 85% resistance to SLENFCP when at 53% health with RoP active). AoE is mostly for mitigation, as opposed to damage. Aura of Confusion and Psychic Wail will safely allow you to mitigate the trash while you focus your ST attacks on the hard targets. Psionic Tornado is there for AoE filler and soft control.

Single Target attack chain is Follow Up > Lunge > Gloom > Dominate. With Hasten up, this is mostly gapless. If you desire using Strike in your rotation, I recommend swap slotting with Telekinetic Blast. For me, I wasn't using Strike so I beefed up TB so I will have a 3rd ranged attack option if ever needed.

Slotting can certainly be adjusted to improve damage or survival. If you're willing to lose Toxic resistance, you can add a proc to Lunge and Psychic Wail, and swap in the Aegis Psi unique into Tough.

This is one of my toughest builds while preserving some decent damage capabilities. It would be nice to achieve perma-hasten, but overall the gap doesn't seem to be too painful. Below I show how resistance scales with CT: Defensive, Foresight, and Reactive Defenses (with RoP active is shown in parentheses).

Scaling Resistance Percentage
Health S/L Resist
(w/ RoP)
E/N Resist
(w/ RoP)
F/C Resist
(w/ RoP)
Toxic Resist
(w/ RoP)
100% 38.4 (77.8) 28.3 (67.6) 32 (71.4) 27.5 (66.9)
75% 40.9 (80.3) 30.8 (70.1) 34.5 (73.9) 30 (69.4)
70% 45.4 (84.8) 35.3 (74.6) 39 (78.4) 34.5 (73.9)
60% 54.4 (85) 44.3 (83.6) 48 (85) 43.5 (82.9)
50% 63.4 (85) 53.3 (85) 57 (85) 52.5 (85)
40% 72.4 (85) 62.3 (85) 66 (85) 61.5 (85)
30% 81.4 (85) 71.3 (85) 75 (85) 70.5 (85)
20% 85 80.3 (85) 84 (85) 79.5 (85)
10% 85 85 85 85

Edited by Bopper
Added Table
  • Like 1