global channels disabling when...

artphobia

I have been getting global channels randomly disabled as well.  Happened to me tonight while exiting the Ms. Liberty TF.  (Grandville was involved there, but it's happened before.) 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I'm also experiencing global channels disabling on instance changes. It seems to be happening on about 1/10 instance changes, although it's hard to be certain because it often takes a while to notice they've gone. I haven't found a way to re-enable other than re-launching the application.

Another Everlasting player here, and this bug has been hitting me pretty regularly. About half the time I enter an instanced mission or my base, Global channels just completely stop working. I can't post messages to them myself, and don't see anything posted to them by others.

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Will toss my hat into the ring for this one also.  Seemed to be any time I would zone into a mission all global channels would disappear and then reappear when I exited that mission.  I did not notice if the drop out only occurs during a loading screen or if it happens randomly while in a zone as well.  For me, when the global chat channels would disappear, the active chat tab would be set back to local.  When the GC came back, it would go back to whatever chat channel I had set prior.

This was playing villain on Excelsior

At this point, if you're not in the open zone, then you have high odds of losing globals.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later