Any word on an upcoming update?

Garymathers

They'll make announcement of anything (other than exploit fixes) coming when it's time for it to show up on test.

Don't forget, not a professional development house with full time staff and funding. Small, volunteer team doing this around their real jobs. Things come when they come.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

The beta section of the forums would be the best place to check.

• Like 1

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

I like to weekly just click on Activity -> Dev Digest and there's some hints here and there instead of wading through the forum.  Thank you for the Discord pics.

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

5 minutes ago, SuperPlyx said:

Oh my, Statesman...added to the LRSF ?  That will be interesting

He was the toughest one on that back in the day.  The thunder strikes he called down were rough.  You had to take Numina down first because you couldn't have Statesman constantly getting buffed but he was surely the 2nd must kill target after her.  They made that SF easier by default taking him out of it.  

I'm glad to see him coming back, no offense to Yin.  

Edited by Mezmera

Looks like Void Hunters and Nictus Shadow Cyst in...Boomtown?  Badges for street hunting those would be very interesting, though it's probably some mission or task force.  Shadow Cysts are one of the few things in game that I feel genuinely threatened by, and I like that sort of challenge.

The gold guy with the boulder, I don't recognize the curved blue-glass building behind him.  Might that be the original hero Faultline?

And one of the others is clearly the long-hoped for upgrade to the Warriors.  Yassss...

Not sure what the deal is with all the Gold Brickers and a portal(?)

23 hours ago, Greycat said:

They'll make announcement of anything (other than exploit fixes) coming when it's time for it to show up on test.

Don't forget, not a professional development house with full time staff and funding. Small, volunteer team doing this around their real jobs. Things come when they come.

The game is back-that's all that matters IMHO, they can take their time.  Granted, I haven't played like like 7+ months, but still, knowing it's around is what makes me happy.  More likely to start playing again than getting Diablo 2 Resurrected.  I quit D2 17 years ago and started playing THIS.

• Thumbs Up 1