Bank??

cranebump

image.thumb.png.e28444c96499bcbd521be5bd8bafaf99.png

Well, they ARE "Sky" Raiders...

Edited by cranebump
  • Haha 7

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

On 4/6/2022 at 8:56 PM, srmalloy said:

Redside, you'll find bank branches hidden inside abandoned mines on Thorn Isle in Nerva, to ensure that the CoT there have some place to store their treasure.

Orenbega maps and their portal.. it could even be for both the same "bank" 🤣

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

28 minutes ago, SuggestorK said:

Orenbega maps and their portal.. it could even be for both the same "bank" 🤣

That would be an entertaining thing to do if the HC staff gets the map-editor tools working better than I recall Positron talking about them -- have instance maps that use the Oranbega 'corridor portals' like elevators, jumping you to an entirely separate 'floor' that could be a different map type. For example, an Oranbega map with a portal that takes you to an office map (or vice versa) , because the CoT are using the office as a front to 'recruit' people to obtain bodies for their spirit thorns.

• Thumbs Up 2

That's not a bank, that's a Buried Accounts & Numismatics Keep.

If you're sent to one in a cemetery, don't go.  That's the Buried Accountants & Numismatists Keep, and they're touchy about being bothered when they're tabulating and sorting.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

This is reminding me of all those times I've entered an office building's doors only to find myself on a sewer map.  And you thought you hated to go into work everyday, how'd you like to work in an office sewer?

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

52 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

This is reminding me of all those times I've entered an office building's doors only to find myself on a sewer map.  And you thought you hated to go into work everyday, how'd you like to work in an office sewer?

YARN | Look, a rat riding on a piece of poop. | Get Smart (2008) | Video  clips by quotes | 23923ee6 | 紗

• Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Technically a credit union, but still - phenomenal savings when I refinanced my place by Steel Canyon Silver Lake.  They just keep costs down....

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

Banks don't make money on the walking lobby traffic anyway, so why not locate somewhere with low upkeep charges?

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

Well theres your new office working setup for the sewer office  🙂

24539060-alternative-arbeitsplatz-3d-kon

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

2 minutes ago, SuggestorK said:

Well theres your new office working setup for the sewer office  🙂

24539060-alternative-arbeitsplatz-3d-kon

I imagine this is what it is like for the Chinese gold farmers in prison. Not a joke just something I once thought of when I heard about it.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

On 4/5/2022 at 9:22 AM, Carnifax said:

The Circle of Thorns need a bank they can trust too. 

** Tavaris the Death Mage grumbles something about "We don't speak of what happened the last time I went to Saint Martial Mutual to make a deposit..." **

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice