Observations on multi page threads or the sandbox theorem

The_Warpact

I just got here, read some of the first page, and then looked briefly into the fourth and... you know what?.gif

• Like 1

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

1 minute ago, The_Warpact said:

Nope no clickie. 

Too lazy to fix it, but I assure it's workplace safe and not hateful.  😃

• Haha 2

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

2 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

No they're a bunch of sticks in the mud. Lawn darts ftw!

Pepperidge Farm remembers those old wood burning kits whose tips would get 1000 degrees with nothing but a quarter inch of cork and plastic to protect your hand. Or those at home chemistry sets with actual bars of magnesium, or minute amounts of actual dangerous material. But there is a true story where an Eagle Scout built a nuclear reactor in his backyard, by collecting nuclear material from hundreds of smoke detectors, camping lanterns, and glow in the dark paint off clocks. Youtube "Radioactive Eagle Scout" if you want the full story. It's honestly quite amazing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Neiska said:

Pepperidge Farm remembers those old wood burning kits whose tips would get 1000 degrees with nothing but a quarter inch of cork and plastic to protect your hand. Or those at home chemistry sets with actual bars of magnesium, or minute amounts of actual dangerous material. But there is a true story where an Eagle Scout built a nuclear reactor in his backyard, by collecting nuclear material from hundreds of smoke detectors, camping lanterns, and glow in the dark paint off clocks. Youtube "Radioactive Eagle Scout" if you want the full story. It's honestly quite amazing.

the radioactive boy scout indeed....

Image result for metalocalypse i do cocaine

• Haha 2

Is this the part where silence reigns because Snarky is pissing in the sandbox?

• Thumbs Up 2

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

1 hour ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

Is this the part where silence reigns because Snarky is pissing in the sandbox?

Why can't I pee?  This is so unfair!  It's not my fault I missed the ground!  IT MOVED!

There's a New Grumpy Cat in Town, and She Is Grumpier Than You Could Ever  Imagine | by Jack Shepherd | Tenderly

• Haha 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

On 4/21/2022 at 1:10 PM, The_Warpact said:

I've noticed a long standing trend that the longer a discussion carries out the more likely it devolves into a popcorn worthy splatterhouse of cringe worthy response, raw nerves, and other flavourful tidbits.

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

For the scarifying misadventures of Mike Morbid, go to Twitter and look for @JMikeMorbid

2 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

Only a rare few are authorized to touch Cobra Commander . . .

Cobra Commander by nukelv426 on DeviantArt

I just honestly love the geek pride evident in this picture.  I sorely miss Comicons.  I want my people back!

just checked.  Comicon in my city in September (unless we get the 7th wave of you know what,,,,)   I am going to be there.  AND I just decided I will be in full vamp drag.  Fear me mortals!  (If you notice me before sunset I am buying a few super inspirations for sunlight protection during that time....bidding low now, should have enough by September)

Edited by Snarky
  • Haha 1

On 4/21/2022 at 9:10 AM, The_Warpact said:

I've noticed a long standing trend that the longer a discussion carries out the more likely it devolves into a popcorn worthy splatterhouse of cringe worthy response, raw nerves, and other flavourful tidbits.

But did Amber Heard really crap in Johnny Depp's bed.  Would that be a 'flavorful tidbit?"  

This is important, Pirates are a big part of Redside and the potential crapper is in DC Super stuff!