Hop on over to the beta server to test out some Page 5 power updates!

Glacier Peak

I didn't see an entry for "other powers" but if you are going to reduce the pulse rate on Irradiated Ground (which I would be sad to see go, but I would understand), you need to give something more to the Radiation Melee set.  Give Proton Sweep a deeper range, cut animation time on PS and Radiation Siphon, something like that.  The overpoweredness (yeah, that's a word!) on IR served as a decent tradeoff for the absolute clunkiness of the set otherwise.  In my opinion.

Who run Bartertown?

39 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I didn't see an entry for "other powers" but if you are going to reduce the pulse rate on Irradiated Ground (which I would be sad to see go, but I would understand), you need to give something more to the Radiation Melee set.  Give Proton Sweep a deeper range, cut animation time on PS and Radiation Siphon, something like that.  The overpoweredness (yeah, that's a word!) on IR served as a decent tradeoff for the absolute clunkiness of the set otherwise.  In my opinion.

Think you might be in the wrong thread, mate. This is for Illusion Doms, lol

Edit: Nope, it's me in the wrong thread. Ignore me. >_>

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

5 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I was under the impression that the "pulse rate" on irradiated ground that was being changed was just for procs, not for the power itself?

FF revamp!!!! I don’t know why this excited but it does! [I’ve just woken up]

Illusion looks fun. I might finally be time to make one.

I don’t know why but moving the order we get powers makes me feel funny… it’s been part of the game for so long, holding on until 32, but I can roll with it.

will hop to beta this weekend.

Edited by Xiddo
Spelling
  • Like 3

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

8 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

If you've had your fill of Trick or Treating

No such thing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

19 minutes ago, Black Zot said:

Oh hey, more changes they're going to ram through without actually taking anyone's feedback into account.

At least there's no GLOBAL NERFS in this page.

More of their war against AE farmers.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

25 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

There are literally Focused Feedback threads dedicated to each change. Are you just intentionally causing drama or do you really not pay attention...?

You mean the same threads they ignored last page?  Don't be dense.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

7 minutes ago, Black Zot said:

You mean the same threads they ignored last page?  Don't be dense.

I dunno. I’m optimistic that if you actually test it then your feedback will be listened to. There were wiggles last time if you raised good points respectfully, after testing it, and could make a well thought out argument. Attitude plays a lot in this I think.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

7 minutes ago, Xiddo said:

I dunno. I’m optimistic that if you actually test it then your feedback will be listened to. There were wiggles last time if you raised good points respectfully, after testing it, and could make a well thought out argument. Attitude plays a lot in this I think.

Where you saw a few small wiggles, I saw a whole lot of "yeah, we'll look at that" followed by pushing it live as-is.

They could at least be honest about their intentions with the threads and call them "Bug Testing: X Change".   Because that's clearly the only feedback they're actually interested in.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

So we avoid some of the issues from the last update, where people felt they weren’t having their opinions cared for, can us forum-dwellers make a point of trying to spread the word to the game-players who aren’t on here to get more people testing? 

Edited by Xiddo
Spelling
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Xiddo said:

So we avoid some of the issues last time, where people felt they weren’t having their opinions cared for, can us forum-dwellers make a point of trying to spread the word to the game-players who aren’t on here to get more people testing? 

Well said! I mentioned this last night during a PUG ToTing group and there was excitement and curiosity abound.

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

1 hour ago, Black Zot said:

Where you saw a few small wiggles, I saw a whole lot of "yeah, we'll look at that" followed by pushing it live as-is.

They could at least be honest about their intentions with the threads and call them "Bug Testing: X Change".   Because that's clearly the only feedback they're actually interested in.

I forget which one it was but there was a thread where it was universally viewed in a negative light. It was changed within a RC so I think if it's a situation like that it'll be changed with some testing and whatnot.

Just gotta get more people to the beta server is all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yomo Kimyata said:

Sir, this is a Wendy's drive-thru.

Patrick Spongebob GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

there's content to be tested on the beta server. Good luck!

Not everyone is able to get onto the beta server for any number of possible reasons that I will not elaborate here, and I would still like my thoughts to be considered, others seem to disagree. I do concede that actual beta testing and in-game trials would be best, but I don't think that should be the only consideration worthy of note when weighing someone's feedback, especially when it's asked for. Personally I won't be participating in any future beta feedbacks.

Edited by Neiska
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1