Thank You!!!!

Rachleach

I don’t know the full details on who got this great game back up and running, but thank you so much.

I came across it about two weeks ago.

i really never thought I would get to play it again.

Again thank you so much.

PS: I had the 4 th largest super group in the world on the original Freedom server “The Lost Boys”, it was Peter Pan based, not the vampire movie.

Edited by Rachleach
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 12

Welcome home!

I'm glad that you made it back to THE CITY!

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

8 hours ago, Rachleach said:

IPS: I had the 4 th largest super group in the world on the original Freedom server “The Lost Boys”, it was Peter Pan based, not the vampire movie.

you had me going for a second.  then you let me down.  like everyone else.

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, Snarky said:

you had me going for a second.  then you let me down.  like everyone else.

If you stopped referring to yourself as an old neck romancer and offering to show them your "impaler", you might have better luck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Welcome home, hero. Or villain. Or something in between. 🙂

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

4 hours ago, Luminara said:

If you stopped referring to yourself as an old neck romancer and offering to show them your "impaler", you might have better luck.

"All your life you live so close to the truth, it becomes a permanent blur in the corner of your eye, and when something nudges it into outline, it is like being ambushed by a grotesque." 

• Like 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!