Stop the (weapons?) deal

So, have to say this is a first for me. Running Atlas Bank mission for the jet pack and got the weapons deal side mission. Bust some Skulls and my reward is a heavy rock. One. Heavy, Rock. So many questions. Why were the Skulls buying a rock? How much was the rock? WHO IS SELLING A ROCK?!  Are we getting a Paper Armor set to combat this geological threat? Sometimes, as a hero, I question if Paragon City really needs me out patrolling.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

you take that rock and throw it at any incarnate hero when they are T4'd with everything... out like a light they go. Better than Hami's untyped damage.

Seriously... it's insta-nuke for heroes.

• Like 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

You're preventing the weapons deal, not... intercepting the weapons for yourself.

Nobody is going to be like, "thanks for keeping that cache of stolen experimental military firearms out of the hands of that violent death-obsessed street gang, hero! Why don't you hang onto one as a reward?"

The rock isn't one of the weapons, it's just a rock.

Edited by Mjolnerd
  • Haha 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

• Haha 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

19 hours ago, JasperStone said:

Charlie Brown wants a word.

image.png.9dd2534c3d472b0787626b74d23977b7.png

This is in fact the power description. There are 19 random temp powers you can receive from the weapon raid. The rock is the only one with a single charge.

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Heavy_Rock_(Raid)

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

23 hours ago, Mjolnerd said:

You're preventing the weapons deal, not... intercepting the weapons for yourself.

Right.  Of course.  That's absolutely what it's all about.  Right guys?

• Haha 1