Remember to double-check your digits when shopping

Veracor

Some poor Tanker out there was a little too hasty when bidding 18 mil.

LcpH57M.jpg

I feel bad for claiming it, but what else can I do?  I have no way of finding who it was.

@Veracor - Veracor, Bio/TW Tanker on Everlasting.

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!

Or like me, blurry eyed from being at work all day. :p

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I’m sure that was me.  If you could kindly send my missing influence to this numbered Swiss bank account.  If you have issues I know a very nice African prince I can put you in touch with to help you sort it out

(It was not me)

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Some poor Tanker out there was a little too hasty when bidding 18 mil.

LcpH57M.jpg

I feel bad for claiming it, but what else can I do?  I have no way of finding who it was.

O hey it's me that poor tanker that overbid, please send me my inf back to @Murcielago.

Somebody got a windfall from me yesterday on a Glad Net piece... Thanks to the distraction of a giant furball of a cat walking across my keyboard and mousepad while I was buying the set for one of Kai's powers, I ended up paying 45m for it instead of 4.5m. Ouch! XD

Ah well. It happens...

Hopefully it went to a seller who'll put it to good use building something ludicrous.

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice