The biggest balls….?

Snarky

What combo of AT prim/sec epic and pool powers would lead to the absolute largest ball attacks?  ( in number and aoe size)   Does not have to be the most damaging etc.  The goal here is simply to have the biggest balls.

Edited by Snarky

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Seismic Blast's nuke is a good contender for the biggest ball you can throw around, and since it comes from the sky you can pretend you're dunking a basketball or something. 

Sentinels give up a bit of upfront damage and target cap on nukes, but they can use it faster so you could substitute quality for quantity of balls. Somebody claims to have gotten the recharge on Meteor pretty damn short because of the set's mechanics combined with the AT's shorter base recharge time on T9s. 

On 6/17/2023 at 12:15 PM, Wimbochismo said:

In my build I have a 23.69 sec recharge on Meteor. If I'm reading city of data correctly, someone correct me if I'm wrong - every Seismic ability you use reduces the cooldown of the other abilities by a flat -1 sec. At max stacks, Seismic Force reduces the cooldown of the other Seismic abilities. For Meteor, this is -15 seconds. So 8.69 sec, less if you use other Seismic powers. 

It's not sustainable, but if you add +5 recharges to Seismic Force on a perma Hasten build... maybe some FF procs on top of that? Fastest recharging nuke in game.

• Like 3

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh

But weve got the biggest Balls of them all

Old Hamidon Raid | City of Heroes Wiki | Fandom

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

1 hour ago, Psyonico said:

Ah, but the tempest pets are big balls

That was going to be my second suggestion. One could color them dark and have dark angry balls.

• Thumbs Up 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

27 minutes ago, TheZag said:

Dimension shift is more of a bubble but you can place it in midair and its pretty big.  Singularity is another ball.  Pair with force field so you can slap your balls on and around other players and enemies.

I was about to suggest Force Field, they're more bubbles than balls, but it's close.

• Thumbs Up 1

What this team needs is more Defenders

22 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

tumblr_o2sydn4P7C1tpri36o1_500.gif

+1 automatic for venture bros.  Second I love the meme and third . . . yes . . . yes I am ready for President Tootie.

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Officially in the game, a Force Field/Electrical Defender. multiple ball shaped force fields, ball lightning and short circuit looks like a half ball.

Otherwise here's a short video from Pensacola beach yesterday and I admit these guys have bigger balls than I do, and I've been to war:

Guys drag a 10-foot beached shark back into the ocean.