Excelsior queue

8 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

The Auction House is cross server - you can post an enhancement on Excelsior and a player on Indomitable can buy it. The lag free experience is wonderful though!

Ooooh, did not know that - I'm going to load up my current main I'm levelling with Inf and migrate over for a week to see how the other half lives! I'm only really after the double XP...call me a stinkin mercenary traitor if you will ;).

Game over man, game over!

I just started a new hero on Indomitable (dark/dark stalker), and I called her...wait for it... Excelsior.! (had to add the dot at the end :).

(it was good to find out emails are shared account-wide too, but sadly not SG membership)

Been getting a lot of stares and challenges to duels, not sure why... 8-/

Edited by Nostromo21
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Captain Fabulous said:

Excelsior...
image.gif.19e282268080d7a8627bab8e90f44699.gif

Everlasting, Indomitable, Reunion, Torchbearer...
image.gif.a3b09cad0a074e77fd59aa23c4dd509d.gif

Let me fix that for ya.

Excelsior:

download(1).jpeg.59c6cd19fa09b4eb9d948814b10f3798.jpeg

Indomitable:

551ad61deab8eae178285bd0.thumb.webp.cc694769f5d77b52465041e189305a7f.webp

Torchbearer:

91g-rRGeYXL._AC_UF10001000_QL80_.thumb.jpg.7cf17b3daaff0d154399a75d608ba523.jpg

Everlasting:

My-Hero-Academia-Deku-Ochaka-Katsuki.thumb.jpg.3b7892219ae9e0e972477066ecb90aa6.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Moose 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

Everlasting's Actionette 

Also Wolfhound, Starwave, Blue Gale, Relativity Rabbit, and many more!

Indomitable seems crapola. I feel like I'm def doing less damage than on Excelsior and certainly not levelling twice as fast. Does the double XP from the p2w vendor not stack with the server double xp boost or something...? Bleh. I'm goin back if this doesn't get any better. Server is a wasteland, especially in our prime time down under. 5-10min wait is worth it if all those negatives are the alternative. Yes, yes, I know Snarky, there is only Excelsior! ;-p

Edited by Nostromo21

Doing... less... damage....

Oh yeah. Your character will definitely be less effective on a lower population shard. Stats are directly affected by the number of players online. Total truth.

(Not really. Your character is unchanged when you transfer it. 😄)

• Haha 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

1 hour ago, Nostromo21 said:

Indomitable seems crapola. I feel like I'm def doing less damage than on Excelsior and certainly not levelling twice as fast. Does the double XP from the p2w vendor not stack with the server double xp boost or something...? Bleh. I'm goin back if this doesn't get any better. Server is a wasteland, especially in our prime time down under. 5-10min wait is worth it if all those negatives are the alternative. Yes, yes, I know Snarky, there is only Excelsior! 😜

Screenshot_20240125_202622_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3f38b7259c317c2e2597af6eb6822d3.jpg

The Double XP buff from the P2W vendor increases these rates further.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

On 1/23/2024 at 7:22 PM, Glacier Peak said:

We have tumble weeds??

Page 8 update.

• Haha 2

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

Weird thing... but we actually DO have tumbleweeds in game. Go to the barren, rocky part of First Ward. Once in awhile one will bounce around down in the valley parts below the cliffs. 

No joke. I found them when I was doing my huge "Document ALL THE THINGS!" photo-project right before the shut down. I think I may even have a FRAPS video clip of them somewhere.... 

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 2

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

I'm back baby! :classic_biggrin: I did not like Indomitable at all. For some strange reason it felt like I was solo levelling slower, dying more often and like I was living in a post apoc wasteland during Aus peak times, ahem. Snarky was right. 8-/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Nostromo21 said:

I'm back baby! :classic_biggrin: I did not like Indomitable at all. For some strange reason it felt like I was solo levelling slower, dying more often and like I was living in a post apoc wasteland during Aus peak times, ahem. Snarky was right. 8-/

@Lunar & Glacier - Snarky can explain it better than me! :classic_biggrin: