Page 8 Speculation

I notice there's quite a lot in the upcoming Page 7 updates including new power sets.

I can't help but feel that those sets will need counter balancing, so I fully expect Page 8 to contain Chelsea Masterminds, which effectively elevates the MM Thug to the level of a Player Character and perhaps even Tottenham Hotspur Blast for those who always feel like they're coming up short!

• Haha 3

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Here's a confirmed list of features for Page 8:

Hide contents

Invisibility buff confirmed.

• Haha 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

Regen will be buffed in closed beta, rebuffed in open beta, then all buffs retracted and further nerfed when sent to live.

@Jimmy likes drinking the tears of degenerate regenerators.

Apparently they're high in antioxidants and taste like a minty green tea.

Edited by Bionic_Flea
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

50 minutes ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

I notice there's quite a lot in the upcoming Page 7 updates including new power sets.

I can't help but feel that those sets will need counter balancing, so I fully expect Page 8 to contain Chelsea Masterminds, which effectively elevates the MM Thug to the level of a Player Character and perhaps even Tottenham Hotspur Blast for those who always feel like they're coming up short!

The real question is whether the Everton EATs are going to be left out this time or just barely make the cut again.

LFG works perfectly and Empathy has the best rez in the game

• Haha 1

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

2 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

But Jimmy, can you explain this cows and waves stuff?

Finally! We'll get Cowpower from the Pocket D Winter Chalet! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

1 hour ago, Yoru-hime said:

The real question is whether the Everton EATs are going to be left out this time or just barely make the cut again.

Do they ever?

I'm stoked for the secret cow level. It's gonna be epic to unlock and even epic'er to get that sweet beefy bovine loot.

I'm super excited for the new "Bovine Digestion" Single Target Melee IO set proc "Regurgitation" that procs a chance to regurgitate some crash to allow us to eat it can and further digest it in our other stomaches.

The new "Cattleman's Jerky" Melee AoE set proc "Peppered Seasoning" adds just the right amount of peppered flavor to give our melee AOE power a decent jerked bite.

All hail our new end game Bovine Overlords in the upcoming Page 8 paid expansion.

2 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

I'm stoked for the secret cow level. It's gonna be epic to unlock and even epic'er to get that sweet beefy bovine loot.

I'm super excited for the new "Bovine Digestion" Single Target Melee IO set proc "Regurgitation" that procs a chance to regurgitate some crash to allow us to eat it can and further digest it in our other stomaches.

The new "Cattleman's Jerky" Melee AoE set proc "Peppered Seasoning" adds just the right amount of peppered flavor to give our melee AOE power a decent jerked bite.

All hail our new end game Bovine Overlords in the upcoming Page 8 paid expansion.

image.png.f09444b17c08aa48f13e762120c4b6fe.png

• Finland 1

I am praying there is a shift in philosophy with the HC Dev team when it comes to adding missions and TFs/SFs etc. I haven't enjoyed any of the HC materials that've been added to game. They have info overload and all players cannot follow along with the story/narrative. The actual play is often convoluted and confused. I appreciate the effort but the overall results are lacking. I tried the content a couple times with SG mates and never went back to it. It was not fun.

I also hope they add more incarnate content. It really was odd that they added contacts in the 20 range. I'd suggest the better route would've been to add co-op missions for the 45-50+ range in Khalisti Wharf.

I also hope for full costume sets and pieces. HC has not done much there.

Again, I know it's a tad critical but it's honest feedback. I appreciate the HC team and all of their hard work. They are doing an amazing job and do it on a volunteer basis. 

• Like 1