It's time for the Weekly Spam Game!

Yes, that's right folks, we're back for another round of Whack-A-Spammer!  Join in and you could win a spam-free forum!  A chance to engage in friendly banter with a GM!  The respect and appreciation of your fellow forum members!  A deep and visceral satisfaction at seeing a scumbag spammer beaten down by the GMs!  And more!

How do you play?  It's easy!  Simply hover your mouse pointer over the spammer's post, select Report Post in the window that pops up, click Spam and Report!  Fun for the whole family!

This is a limited-time promotion, so play now!

excited-minions-gif.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

7 minutes ago, Luminara said:

Yes, that's right folks, we're back for another round of Whack-A-Spammer!  Join in and you could win a spam-free forum!  A chance to engage in friendly banter with a GM!  The respect and appreciation of your fellow forum members!  A deep and visceral satisfaction at seeing a scumbag spammer beaten down by the GMs!  And more!

How do you play?  It's easy!  Simply hover your mouse pointer over the spammer's post, select Report Post in the window that pops up, click Spam and Report!  Fun for the whole family!

excited-minions-gif.gif

Are YOU even a live person?

Who run Bartertown?

3 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Are YOU even a live person?

Judging by the avatar? 😁

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

Veni Vidi Et Felis

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

• Game Master
On 2/3/2024 at 2:32 PM, Luminara said:

excited-minions-gif.gif

And much appreciated the reports are too, thank you to everyone who is participating!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Game Master
15 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

I'd like to welcome our new spamming community members and thank them for bringing these great airline deals to our attention. Now kindly find the door...

image.thumb.png.85bb6af298dc6f2398dab41e35971c3b.png

Where they're going they won't need no door!!

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2024 at 9:32 AM, Luminara said:

Yes, that's right folks, we're back for another round of Whack-A-Spammer!  Join in and you could win a spam-free forum! 

Awww, man...I was out-of-town most of Saturday.  You guys got to post these things in advance so we can arrange our schedule.  Pin it like the costume contest thread.