Praetor Duncan is in a bar... What mission is it?

I played through praetorian content via Ouroboros sometime ago. I cannot for the life of me find the mission where you see praetor duncan sitting in a bar where she briefs you.

just looking for that to confirm my faulty memory.  If anyone can help I'd be grateful. 

I don't think such a mission exists.  What you might be thinking of is Bobcat who is part of the Power storyline and she's chilling in the strip club side of Studio 55.  And yes, it's a strip club, the dancers aren't wearing much of anything.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

2 minutes ago, Techwright said:

Trying to remember if this is the one where she's with a priest and a rabbi.

ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Banjo 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

Bobcat is. Studio 54.

Praetor Duncan being in a bar? That was part of the comic books.

image.thumb.png.09977874730e5c28c1101850d562c73d.png

Edited by Greycat
  • Like 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

1 hour ago, thekidflash said:

I think it's in the loyalist lounge and other people have said it exists.

Hmm. Don't think I have ever seen her there.   Marchand & The Deputy Assistant of Information can be found there.  I've played thru all the various arcs in Praetoria and never talked with Duncan there.  Usually just out in the Nova courtyard.   And the one Nightward mission where you "beat" her up.

I just finished up the entire Betrayal side-swapping run in Praetoria the other day. I do not recall any mission with Praetor Duncan in a bar.

In Praetoria she goes bu Dominatrix and is the Nova Praetoria trainer, not a contact, so wouldn't be briefing you on much. Perhaps Dark Astoria? She is a contact there.

Edited by Oubliette_Red

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

10 hours ago, Greycat said:

Bobcat is. Studio 54.

Praetor Duncan being in a bar? That was part of the comic books.

image.thumb.png.09977874730e5c28c1101850d562c73d.png

Commence Private Carnival Time.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

9 hours ago, thekidflash said:

I think it's in the loyalist lounge and other people have said it exists.

Other people are mistaken too or they are pulling one over on you.  The Loyalist Lounge only has Marchand and his Assistant there as contacts.  Bobcat is the only contact in Studio 55.

And Praetor Duncan is only on her dais in Nova Praetoria.  She doesn't give missions either, although there are some deliveries to her.  The only missions Praetor Duncan gives are in Dark Astoria lvl 50 Incarnate content and you don't see her - you only call her.  So there is nowhere that she can be found in a bar.  Sorry.  

Edited by Frozen Burn

10 hours ago, Lunar Ronin said:

As I mentioned to you on on the Homecoming Discord earlier, there's a very slight chance that Praetor Duncan and Anti-Matter, along with Praetor White (and possibly others), can spawn in Studio 55 and dance.  But that's it.

Nah, I'm pretty sure I saw them playing pool in Faultline.

• Haha 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.