Bage Listings

Popmenu currently being helmed by @AboveTheChemist can be installed via the Mod Loader and will give you a popup menu of all badges, plaques, accolades, etc.

• Thanks 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

58 minutes ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Popmenu currently being helmed by @AboveTheChemist can be installed via the Mod Loader and will give you a popup menu of all badges, plaques, accolades, etc.

And as a very casual badger who hacked together a similar pop-tool (using ATC's data, no less), I can affirm that no second resource of any kind is needed whether you occasionally chase a badge or are Collecting The Whole Set™. 🙂

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

7 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

thanks for the info. I looked into it and as nice as it is it doesn't do what I'm asking for. For instance. Let's use the exploration badge Master Plumber. It will show me that I don't have it but won't tell me which badge I'm missing to get it.

6 minutes ago, Akiceter said:

thanks for the info. I looked into it and as nice as it is it doesn't do what I'm asking for. For instance. Let's use the exploration badge Master Plumber. It will show me that I don't have it but won't tell me which badge I'm missing to get it.

https://n15g.github.io/badger/

You have to input what you found/got, but it does tell you what is missing for most of what you start but haven't completed yet. And includes coordinates for all the explores and lores.

Honestly, I wish there were a way to track (and I suppose name...) plaques for things like this. Those are a pain since you don't know how many  of what you have, and no real way to check a list and see which you're missing.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

3 minutes ago, Greycat said:

Honestly, I wish there were a way to track (and I suppose name...) plaques for things like this. Those are a pain since you don't know how many  of what you have, and no real way to check a list and see which you're missing.

The Badger site does list all the component plaques for the lores so you can mark them as you reach them. (I feel like a Badger site infomercial....) (Edit: Though some explores like River Rat and Party Animal don't....)

Edited by Rudra

11 minutes ago, Rudra said:

https://n15g.github.io/badger/

You have to input what you found/got, but it does tell you what is missing for most of what you start but haven't completed yet. And includes coordinates for all the explores and lores.

I don't think that will help unless I make a new character as I can't Rember what I have, All of the History badges don't show the sub badges. The main ones have north of 500 badges also. This is why I'm hoping that the deves change the layout of the badges to show what's we have and don't have in the game menus better.

I just wish they'd all show on their different menus (Most Recent, Accolades, etc.) in alp0habetical order.  I had a toon with one set that fit, then  accidentally unset it, and spent about a full minute going trough the menus trying to find, and still wasn't able to.  My time was limited so I couldn't just go through them all slowly one by one.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

9 hours ago, Akiceter said:

I looked into it and as nice as it is it doesn't do what I'm asking for. For instance. Let's use the exploration badge Master Plumber. It will show me that I don't have it but won't tell me which badge I'm missing to get it.

Go to Exploration > Hero > Zones A - E > Abandoned Sewer Network. The eight badges that make up the Master Plumber exploration accolade are listed there, and any that you are missing will be in grey text. In that same sub-menu, you'll also have the option to place a thumbtack for any of those badges, to aid in navigating to the ones you are missing. Although in that particular zone you'll still need to negotiate the tunnel system to get to your badge(s).

9 hours ago, Greycat said:

I would LOVE to be able to do that as well. I looked at the game code and tried a myriad of different internal code names for plaques and internal 'visit' parameters for them, but nothing I tried worked for tracking them in a popmenu. I think at this point the devs would have to add that functionality to the popmenu code in order for plaque tracking to work. If they do add that, rest assured my badge popmenu will be updated with it ASAP. In the meantime, the best I could do is add a set of thumbtacks for each History plaque.

7 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

I had a toon with one set that fit, then  accidentally unset it, and spent about a full minute going trough the menus trying to find, and still wasn't able to.  My time was limited so I couldn't just go through them all slowly one by one.

One option would be to go to the wiki settitle listing page at this link, use CTRL+F (or whatever your browser's search/find hotkey is) to find the badge you need, note the settitle ID, and create a bind/macro in-game using the settitle command:

/bind <key> settitle <settitle_id>
/macro <name> settitle <settitle_id>

That way, any time you change your badge title, you can change it back to your favorite with one keypress/click.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Greycat said:

The only way I get around this is that I don't use Reveal on a map until I've hit all the plaques in a zone. It's a placeholder action, but it works for now.

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

1 hour ago, Oubliette_Red said:

The only way I get around this is that I don't use Reveal on a map until I've hit all the plaques in a zone. It's a placeholder action, but it works for now.

Yeah, problem with that for me is that I use multiple computers and fog of war is a clientside setting. (I do that once I hit all the explore badges in a zone, myself. Which *tends* to include plaques as well for me.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

30 minutes ago, Greycat said:

Yeah, problem with that for me is that I use multiple computers and fog of war is a clientside setting. (I do that once I hit all the explore badges in a zone, myself. Which *tends* to include plaques as well for me.)

Yeah, that's why I wait to reveal until after I've hit all the plaques as well as the exploration markers.