Reported?

On 4/16/2024 at 2:29 PM, GM Crumpet said:

See, this is why Lays aren't sold in the UK. If the bag says chips I expect chips not crisps

So, no Brasses in UK?

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

COH bomp bomp: 

22 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

Don't forget the mushy peas

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9526kg2udc2g5ehtk203c4

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• Game Master
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Luminara said:

They call them "brassieres" there.

Not over the shoulder boulder holders?  (Thanks Bette Midler for that one 😛

Edited by GM Crumpet

Well, either I wasn't reported, or I was deemed not-guilty. 

Thanks to you all, I only felt anxious for a moment or two. Then I see how silly some of you are. Makes me wonder how the pugs I get on can be so quiet. Seems like folks would be making jokes all the time the way some of you carry on. Maybe it's easier here without some AV trying to clobber you. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Xaddy said:

Well, either I wasn't reported, or I was deemed not-guilty. 

Thanks to you all, I only felt anxious for a moment or two. Then I see how silly some of you are. Makes me wonder how the pugs I get on can be so quiet. Seems like folks would be making jokes all the time the way some of you carry on. Maybe it's easier here without some AV trying to clobber you. 

image.jpeg.e732fbf9f693ee8ee7791abb1715044e.jpeg

On 4/19/2024 at 6:34 PM, Xaddy said:

Makes me wonder how the pugs I get on can be so quiet.

Some PuGs are quiet. Some are so chatty people are dying because they were busy typing some witty reply in the middle of a fight.

On Everlasting, sometimes people run "RP friendly" PuGs.  Don't know how much that happens anywhere else.  This is code for "It'd be cool if you got into character and had some fun but we won't be sticklers about it.  At the very least you need to able to put up with the rest of us play-acting".  So it's pretty casual and fun.  Still other PuGs are good with banter without having anything to do with roleplaying.    I would guess your odds of a chatty group are probably less depending on what type of team it is.  On a speed Task Force or PI radio team, it tends to be mostly all grinding away or rushing around.  Not so much chatting.  More common to get a good chatty team on mission arcs  or tips, I'd say.