Press the Button

I find it more than slightly coincidental that Snarky's face was featured prominently within the screenshot.  Snarky present?  Questions about how long things have been extant and yet perhaps "undead" due to lack of knowledge or familiarity with the subject?  Well, now.  YOU be the judge.

10 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Was this a feature on the old boards too!?

Not sure if the they were originally, but around 2008-09 they changed forum platforms and they had this feature.

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Nah. I don't even know what to click to go to a quoted post. I know it's possible, though.

Thanks, but this is another feature I won't use or remember ><

• Haha 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

pluky-duck.gif

• Like 1
  • Banjo 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Push the Button Frank - Imgflip

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

I got no clue.  I do not do new features.  I killed three ghouls learning how to operate a desktop computer.  So frustrating…

Wait... you only learned to use a desktop PC when Going Rogue came out? 🤯

• Thumbs Up 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.