Doc Buzzsaw is male?

" With his plans to build a SuperFreak behind him, Doc Buzzsaw decided to start ..."

I always assumed that Doc. B was female.  Probably just the small build on the character.  But I'm curious if the text above is correct or mish typo.

It's from the "Steal Parts For Doc Buzzsaw" mission, after the "Die By the Freak" arc.  (This one I'm on a ship stealing parts from The Council.)

Doc Buzzsaw's pronouns are they/them after that dreadful accident as a teen in the woodshop.

There are still questions about how one mistakes a table saw for a photocopier, but there you have it... or perhaps not.

• Haha 3
  • Staff of Aesculapius 1

There's a fine line between a numerator and a denominator but only a fraction of people understand that.

3 hours ago, Snarky said:

I sent her a valentines day card.  I think she liked it.  She sent back a foot that hopped around for two days.  then I think the battery died.  or rigor set in....

It's a sign, Snarky.  You have to seal the deal, buddy.  Kill some Skulls and carve an engagement ring out of their femurs before some second-rate vamp comes along and steals her out from under you! 😁

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

Doc Buzzsaw's pronouns are they/them after that dreadful accident as a teen in the woodshop.

There are still questions about how one mistakes a table saw for a photocopier, but there you have it... or perhaps not.

Perhaps Doc Buzzsaw Shook Hands With Danger

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, High Beam Prime (someone else has her non OG name)

Doc Buzzsaw is a collection of pixels. Nothing more, nothing less. Some may see a female. Some may see a male. Some may see an android or cyborg type entity. I just see pixels. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

7 minutes ago, honoroit said:

listen - I'd me FAR MORE CONCERNED about the BAD LADY in the Yin TF -- she has safety pins INTO HER LEGS to hold up her stockings.  

she's probably deeply mentally unwell.

Worse...when you gaze into the Clamor-toe, the Clamor-toe gazes back...

• Haha 1

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

2 hours ago, Force Redux said:

Worse...when you gaze into the Clamor-toe, the Clamor-toe gazes back...

200.webp?cid=790b7611ynrv5pa7vezu884e5nj

• Haha 1

Forums  - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

Spam Response- Spam, in the context of cybersecurity, refers to any unsolicited and often irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent over the internet. 

6 hours ago, honoroit said:

listen - I'd me FAR MORE CONCERNED about the BAD LADY in the Yin TF -- she has safety pins INTO HER LEGS to hold up her stockings.  

she's probably deeply mentally unwell.

i know.  damn thats hawt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

i know.  damn thats hawt.

she reminds of the lady from legion... not the robots, the protagonist adjacent crazy lady.

^ this crazy lady is a nicer way to picture clamor imo

( i dont know where to steam legion from without paying for hulu 😞 )

Edited by honoroit
  • Like 1

On 8/16/2024 at 2:41 PM, Go0gleplex said:

(This is meant as humor) Wouldn't Doc Buzzsaw be Trans?  As in Trans-mechanical. 😉 

Doc_Buzzsaw.jpg

• Haha 2

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

I think the character's history is misunderstood. Doc Buzzsaw was male. Then one day he absent-mindedly scratched one of those, you know, guy itches, and, uh, oops...

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com