The List of Non-Menu'd Emotes

SarelFox

While not a singularly written guide, I could find no place that lists the various emotes that are not on the chat list. So, here's a small list of emotes that I've found, heard about, or told exist that I could not find on that menu, with a short description. Please, add to the list if you are aware of any emotes not on here. 

1. ;smartphone  --  Pulls out a smartphone to start talking, instead of a purple Nokia Brick.
  2. ;text  --  Pulls out the self-same smartphone, but this time, starts to text with thumbs. 
  3. ;cameraphone  --  The smartphone is busy; this time, as a camera. Not a selfie, unless you have a forward facing camera.
  4. ;swoon  --  Swoon, hand up to face, faint, falling forward with a thunk.
  5. ;collapse  --  appear dizzy, then fall backwards, fainting.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5

• 8 months later
2 hours ago, Snowdaze said:

you may or may not have to purchase from the candy can vendor but not on any of the menus if I recall, for your ice toons

8. ;snowflakes - throw snowflakes like confetti 

Nope, works on rando toons.

1 hour ago, Crysis said:

Saw someone emoting yesterday with something I've never seen before.  They were levitating, on their back, full on seizure with light flashing all around them, as if being electrocuted.

What was that?

Saw a pair of PCs doing that continuously up by DJ Zero in Pocket D this past week and couldn't figure out what put them into that state.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

23 hours ago, Crysis said:

Saw someone emoting yesterday with something I've never seen before.  They were levitating, on their back, full on seizure with light flashing all around them, as if being electrocuted.

What was that?

There is a set of emotes that if joined to another emote in a macro you can use to get a handful of animations, the info is out there in the community. But I'm reserved to spread full details until the devs and/or GM's decide on if they are going to patch it out or not. Less people having access does equal less upset people if it gets "Fixed". Also due to their "overly flashy" effects less people with the info right now equals less people attempting to "troll" with the animations. Although there is also the train of thought that if more people have access the novelty will wear off and just less people will use the animations in general. Really not my call but right now you can classify those animations as a "bug," until otherwise stated or supported.

I have a Darkness Manipulation Proposal: Let me know what you think!

On 4/30/2020 at 5:07 PM, Snowdaze said:

There is a set of emotes that if joined to another emote in a macro you can use to get a handful of animations, the info is out there in the community. But I'm reserved to spread full details until the devs and/or GM's decide on if they are going to patch it out or not. Less people having access does equal less upset people if it gets "Fixed". Also due to their "overly flashy" effects less people with the info right now equals less people attempting to "troll" with the animations. Although there is also the train of thought that if more people have access the novelty will wear off and just less people will use the animations in general. Really not my call but right now you can classify those animations as a "bug," until otherwise stated or supported.

I don't get this though. Everyone I have asked about this gives me the runaround. Of all the things to keep a secret, a set of emotes/macro seems ridiculous. If I knew I would tell anyone who wants to know.

• Like 2

i am trying to find a list of macro images. i like how people have different button images for base macros and other stuff, and i would like to learn more of them. anyone know where i can find that info? i looked on the wiki, but it either is not there or i don't know how to look for it.

4 hours ago, Ivopadopolis said:

I don't get this though. Everyone I have asked about this gives me the runaround. Of all the things to keep a secret, a set of emotes/macro seems ridiculous. If I knew I would tell anyone who wants to know.

because honestly the animations are extremely flashing and annoying, and if the information got out the the general public and everyone was running around this game would quickly become city of trolls. Now, I've seen the information posted in public places, SO you can keep asking people and someone may tell you, it wont be me, because of the reasons I stated. OR you can go scour the internet to find the information you seek. I'm sorry this may be disappointing.

2 hours ago, littlegems said:

i am trying to find a list of macro images. i like how people have different button images for base macros and other stuff, and i would like to learn more of them. anyone know where i can find that info? i looked on the wiki, but it either is not there or i don't know how to look for it.

coh icon name archive:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uHUi6BWFTYj4wbfGBs3LjZL88Fym6B-8EwDr18YZcY8/edit#gid=852710698

You are welcome! Have fun!

Edited by Snowdaze
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, littlegems said:

Any power icon image on the wiki has the same filename as it does in the game. So, for example, if you wanted this icon for your image macro, you'd use FieryFray_Scorch, same as that file's name on the wiki.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Snowdaze said:

because honestly the animations are extremely flashing and annoying, and if the information got out the the general public and everyone was running around this game would quickly become city of trolls. Now, I've seen the information posted in public places, SO you can keep asking people and someone may tell you, it wont be me, because of the reasons I stated. OR you can go scour the internet to find the information you seek. I'm sorry this may be disappointing.

Fairly certain it’s a combo of the Ghoul Flex and Tantrum emotes, which can be earned by running the Praetorian Great Escape event.  The “macro” is likely a costume change emote special effect.

Edited by Crysis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/30/2020 at 12:07 PM, Snowdaze said:

There’s a recent thread on Reddit about these.  Interesting effects.  It appears to be unintentional and married to the liedown emote.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later
  • 3 years later

What happened to the training emote?  The one where you would make different fighting stances and it would be accompanied by a "Huh!" grunt.

I think it used to be in in the "Athletics" pop bubble...

**solved** It's called Kata!

Edited by AlpineTsar

Regarding icon use in macros, I believe the image file name used in the wiki will use the same icon in the marco.
For instance:  /macroimage Badge_GotTip BgLst popmenu badgelist

will use Badge_GotTip.png for the toolbar button.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.