How would you buff Sentinels?

Murcielago

24 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

None of their power sets are unique, they are simply a class who never belonged and IMO never will belong.

Hold on, all their versions of powersets are unique to them. I think they definitely have a place in the game, but you are right in that its tricky to balance it.

I think the basic idea of "Scrapper, but ranged" should be... relatively... easy to balance if that's where you're going.  And the basic concept of someone who attacks with ranged powers/blasts and is also tough enough to take a few shots themselves is a classic archetype in comics/anime/movies that we were missing.

I've only played Sents a bit myself.  Mostly because the inherent is bluugh.  What struck me though was playing through a Rad/NRG and Arch/Nin.  They felt very different and that seemed like something you could leverage in design.  Instead of an offense/defense split with the inherent go with a... loud/quiet?

Give them a bar, start it at 0.  Now give them an inherent button that swaps stance between stealthy/quiet and explody/loud.

While in stealthy the bar slowly fills when they are not on anyone's aggro list.  It drops a lot every time some one attacks you, but it goes up someone you just attacked dies. The bar acts as a bonus chance to crit or a flat bonus damage(which ever works better) and a stackable -res added to your attacks.

In loud mode the bar fills to full once you enter combat and ticks down every time you attack. It goes up every time someone attacks you.  The bar gives you bonus protection above 50%, maybe regen/resist?  When below 50% gives you bonus damage/acc

I'm thinking switching resets the bar out and you can't switch mid combat. That it should be a bit you generally stick with and build around one style or the other. (But maybe stance-dancing would be fun.)

So you either play the quiet scout/assassin who gets kills without being noticed and plays stealth and defense/support and points out enemy weaknesses.  Or you play the kick-in-the-door beast that burns up their own protection for bonus damage and gives into the sweet allure of sentilock. Also good for solo play when everything is aggroing you anyway.

...I have no stake in the Sentinel discussion I'm just in quarantine and theory crafting is fun >_>

1 hour ago, Galaxy Brain said:

Hold on, all their versions of powersets are unique to them. I think they definitely have a place in the game, but you are right in that its tricky to balance it.

I know my opinion of them is an unpopular one. It's just the way I personally feel about them. But yeah, balancing them will probably be the greatest challenge to accomplish out of all the classes prior to them.

Balancing them is not the hard part. They've got attacks and armours. We have four ATs that fit that description already, plus the EATs. Putting them somewhere along that axis in terms of performance should be well within the means of the HC team.

The hard part is designing an inherent that gives them a playstyle of their own. Playstyle is why people are perfectly fine with scrappers, stalkers, tankers and brutes all existing together. To that end... I have no idea what kind of inherent I would give them. What are sentinels supposed to do? Or are their redesigned power sets meant to provide the style more than the inherent?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ABlueThingy said:

I think the basic idea of "Scrapper, but ranged" should be... relatively... easy to balance if that's where you're going.  And the basic concept of someone who attacks with ranged powers/blasts and is also tough enough to take a few shots themselves is a classic archetype in comics/anime/movies that we were missing.

I've only played Sents a bit myself.  Mostly because the inherent is bluugh.  What struck me though was playing through a Rad/NRG and Arch/Nin.  They felt very different and that seemed like something you could leverage in design.  Instead of an offense/defense split with the inherent go with a... loud/quiet?

Give them a bar, start it at 0.  Now give them an inherent button that swaps stance between stealthy/quiet and explody/loud.

While in stealthy the bar slowly fills when they are not on anyone's aggro list.  It drops a lot every time some one attacks you, but it goes up someone you just attacked dies. The bar acts as a bonus chance to crit or a flat bonus damage(which ever works better) and a stackable -res added to your attacks.

In loud mode the bar fills to full once you enter combat and ticks down every time you attack. It goes up every time someone attacks you.  The bar gives you bonus protection above 50%, maybe regen/resist?  When below 50% gives you bonus damage/acc

I'm thinking switching resets the bar out and you can't switch mid combat. That it should be a bit you generally stick with and build around one style or the other. (But maybe stance-dancing would be fun.)

So you either play the quiet scout/assassin who gets kills without being noticed and plays stealth and defense/support and points out enemy weaknesses.  Or you play the kick-in-the-door beast that burns up their own protection for bonus damage and gives into the sweet allure of sentilock. Also good for solo play when everything is aggroing you anyway.

...I have no stake in the Sentinel discussion I'm just in quarantine and theory crafting is fun >_>

... this sounds really cool!  I would tweak it by still allowing mid-combat switching (keeping the reset-to-0, though), since that could get really interesting strategy-wise.  I'd really, REALLY like to try this out and see how it works!

Edited by Shocktacular

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs so far.
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

2 hours ago, Solarverse said:

Honestly, the creation of Sentinels were a mistake IMO. They should have never been introduced to the game, it's just yet another class that needs constant balancing because they honestly have no place in the game. You can't give them too much DPS because then they will just be Blasters with shields (which a lot of people who play them already think this) and you can't gimp them too much because then nobody would play them. It was just a bad idea all the way around IMO and they honestly bring nothing new to the game. We already have Blasters, we already have Tanks, why did we need a class that can do both? None of their power sets are unique, they are simply a class who never belonged and IMO never will belong.

In case you couldn't tell, I hate the class with a passion, so any info I could add to the subject would be highly biased and therefore completely useless. I wish you Sent players the best of luck though, you wouldn't have the passion for a class that can't be properly balanced if it had never been created, but now, sadly, you are stuck in Pandora's Box.

But tell us how you really feel, @Solarverse😆

I love Sentinels.  That is, I used to love Sentinels.  Or maybe it's that I want to love Sentinels.  I really want to be like Iron Man™ (mage tank).  But it's just really hard to play one knowing that any of my Blasters (even the god-awful AR/Dark Blaster) does so much more damage for not that much less vulnerability (admittedly, Blasters are definitely more fragile, which goes without saying).  When I play a Sentinel, I feel powerful, but I'm almost laughably ineffective, when compared to my Blasters/Corruptors (I don't play Defenders).

Every time I get bored with my usual characters, I roll up yet another Sentinel, just to see if I can figure out the mystical combination of primary and secondary that can compete.  I've tried so many.  I've deleted so many.  They're all okay, I guess, but... but... they're so... bad at dealing damage (while great at taking damage).  What I can kill in 2-3 attacks on a Blaster takes me 5-7 attacks on a Sentinel.  Oh well, it keeps me busy, I guess.

@nihilii, no offense, but... I think you're insane.  There is something seriously wrong with your numbers.  There's no way that any Sentinel does the kind of DPS you claim, in the real world.  Believe me, I've tried.  Eighteen different ways to Sunday, I've tried.  It just doesn't happen.  So whenever I see your posts about Sentinels, I just automatically discount them, because they're not credible.  Again, I'm not trying to insult you personally: I'm just not able to corroborate your claims myself, nor have I talked to anyone else who has. 

I wish it were so: if it were, I'd be playing Sentinels instead of Blasters/Corruptors.  But it's not, so I'm not.  YMMV.

• Haha 1

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

22 minutes ago, Blastit said:

What are sentinels supposed to do? Or are their redesigned power sets meant to provide the style more than the inherent?

Porque no Los dos?

They have unique versions of blast sets along with unique versions of armor sets, atop a foundation that is about building up to a super mode akin to Domination but with different effects.

That is plenty of fuel to combine both aspects.

Every player that has posted a DPS number with a Sentinel over ~250DPS has used Mind Probe and Dominate to get there. I have argued this before; if an archetype relies upon two powers from a single epic set to provide the majority of their damage, then the damage that those two powers deal is not reflective of the archetype as a whole. It is an indication that Sentinel primaries (Blast Sets) are not dealing enough damage.

If players create an attack chain out of Mind Probe, Dominate, and the two strongest attacks from a Sentinel blast set, then the blast set itself is partially inconsequential. The primary attacks are almost fillers while Mind Probe and Dominate refresh.

Sentinel primaries need to deal more damage. The Psionic Mastery epic should probably be balanced with the other primaries.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Rathulfr said:

I wish it were so: if it were, I'd be playing Sentinels instead of Blasters/Corruptors.  But it's not, so I'm not.  YMMV.

Every uber-high DPS Sentinel build I have seen revolves around two powers, Mind Probe and Dominate (proc'd out).  Combine those with a couple decent DPA attacks from the primary, and you can do lots of damage.

When/if procs get adjusted, especially in long recharge ancillary holds, the Sentinel DPS dynamic will be undergo an immediate and drastic change.

Try to find a Sentinel build in the pylon damage threads that doesn't have MP and Dom.  Good luck with that.

• Like 2

I love sentinels.  I currently have um...22 of them.  I am working through every primary with every secondary but I may not do all cuz I just dont like weapons in general.

Yesterday I was on a Posi 1 that had two tanks, a blaster, two trollers and three sentinels.  When we got to the ambushes at the door, both tanks, the blaster and one troller went down.  A troller and all three sents were left standing, fighting the good fight.

Sents may not put out as much damage as a blaster but they can certainly hold their own.  One of my favorite solo toons was my fire/ice sentinel.  I mostly ignore the inherent, but that's how I play, I mostly ignore the inherents on other ATs as well.  

Some people like them, some people hate them, you won't ever please all the people all the time.  As an avid sentinel player I feel they are fine but that the inherent could use help for those players who like that sort of thing.

Just wanted to chime in, happy hunting to all of y'all!

• Like 2

50+ Water/SR here...

I alpha every group,

My nuke is up every 23 seconds to boot.

I leave my diff at 54/8,

I only use defensive opportunity, to date.

I often wipe out +4 mins,

And lt's perish with hair steam-singed.

I may not blaster damage be,

But what good is damage when you're D-E-A-D?

Edited by SwitchFade
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Caulderone said:

Every uber-high DPS Sentinel build I have seen revolves around two powers, Mind Probe and Dominate (proc'd out).  Combine those with a couple decent DPA attacks from the primary, and you can do lots of damage.

When/if procs get adjusted, especially in long recharge ancillary holds, the Sentinel DPS dynamic will be undergo an immediate and drastic change.

Try to find a Sentinel build in the pylon damage threads that doesn't have MP and Dom.  Good luck with that.

Yes, this is precisely my complaint, as so succinctly explained by @modest, earlier.  If one has to depend on procc'ed epic powers to compensate for their under-performing primary set, then there's a significant problem.  Sentinels shouldn't have to rely upon their Epics and/or procs to do damage.  That might fly for non-DPS ATs like Defenders or Controllers, but not for Sentinels, who are supposed to be "ranged Scrappers". 

Sentinels need help to solidify their role as a DPS class, such as bumping up their base damage modifier a smidge or fixing their inherent to combine the effects of Opportunity into a single mechanism that's triggered by either the T1 or T2.  Those two things right there would go a long way to making things better for Sentinels, and don't require re-designing the entire AT or inventing new mechanisms for their inherent.

Edited by Rathulfr
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Rathstar

5 hours ago, EmmySky said:

all three sents were left standing, fighting the good fight.

Sents may not put out as much damage as a blaster but they can certainly hold their own.

This has always been what I liked best about my Sentinels (I have half-a-dozen 50s, and have played/deleted another dozen or more to 30+): they're often the last man standing.  I have no complaints about their durability.  They're perfect in that regard.  I really like how Sentinel secondaries have been tweaked/differentiated from those of their melee forebears.  I wouldn't change a thing about Sentinel secondaries.

It's the base damage modifier and Opportunity inherent mechanism that bother me, and what I wish they would fix.  I would like to see them buff up the dam mod to 1.0 and combine the Opportunity inherent effects to be triggered by either the T1 or T2.  Those minor tweaks would be a nice start, and might even be enough to get me playing those 50s that are currently collecting dust on my character select screen.

Edited by Rathulfr
  • Like 2

@Rathstar

4 hours ago, Galaxy Brain said:

That is the one thing that's interesting, multiple Sentinels can continue to stack their unresisted debuff on their attacks ya?

Yes, up to 5 Sentinels.

• Like 2

@Rathstar

Throwing more at the wall here:

What if there was another way to mark targets with the opportunity reticle/debuff than just... opportunity?

The actual opportunity buffs are one thing, but something I found annoying in regular play is placing the actual opportunity mark. For one, you can only place it every so often to mark a target for 20% -Res (unresisted at least) and some -def iirc. The mark can only be placed by your T1 or T2 and lasts for a while, but if you dont have a particular tough enemy to target it often feels wasted since you have to wait so long between marks. 

If there were some way beyond the "free" one you get when triggering the inherit to place a mark for the same stats, non stacking on the same opponent, but letting you place the mark much more often I feel that could be an interesting way to up their damage potential. 

Edited by Galaxy Brain

14 hours ago, Rathulfr said:

@nihilii, no offense, but... I think you're insane.  There is something seriously wrong with your numbers.  There's no way that any Sentinel does the kind of DPS you claim, in the real world.  Believe me, I've tried.  Eighteen different ways to Sunday, I've tried.  It just doesn't happen.  So whenever I see your posts about Sentinels, I just automatically discount them, because they're not credible.  Again, I'm not trying to insult you personally: I'm just not able to corroborate your claims myself, nor have I talked to anyone else who has. 

The numbers I've posted have been corroborated by several people on the boards. Some have even outdamaged my builds. These numbers can be replicated on the Test server. I have posted video evidence of many of the things I've claimed to do here.

You're not giving us much to work with here. "I tried, it doesn't work" is not helpful for a healthy debate. What would help: defined goals, testing methodology, attack chains, builds. I'm not even sure what numbers of mine you're objecting to, although I can assume that would be ST DPS numbers as those tend to come up the most.

I'm fairly descriptive about my own setups, and I think if you search my posts with an open mind you will have no trouble replicating my results. CoH is a deterministic game and Sentinels are not a luck-based AT.

Still, I take issue with one point in particular in your post: it's not possible for a Blaster to kill in 2-3 hits what a Sentinel does in 5-7, unless you cherrypick some of the highest damaging powers in Blaster secondaries under Aim/BU and compare them to Sentinel T1s/T2s. The damage scale difference simply isn't big enough.

14 hours ago, modest said:

Every player that has posted a DPS number with a Sentinel over ~250DPS has used Mind Probe and Dominate to get there.

My Dark/Invul Sentinel averages 250 DPS with an AG -> AB -> LD -> Dark Blast attack chain. Life Drain, even procced out, is hardly an optimal DPS choice either.

There is often a counterpoint along the line off "but you used Hybrid". Which somehow isn't a problem when a Blaster time is posted, but becomes so with a Sentinel. In any case, Hybrid or no Hybrid doesn't change the rough pecking order, because you can't compare "no /psi, no Hybrid" to "Dominate + MB AND Hybrid".

Even then, a Fire/ Sentinel post Blazing Blast fix doesn't really need /psi nor active Hybrid to push 250+... especially if /Bio. Beam and Rad Blast are likely up there too.

It's undeniable Dominate and Mind Probe are disproportionately good as is. At the same time, I think there's too many hyperbole and not enough data flying around.

Edit: reworded (some) abrasive wording

Edited by nihilii
  • Like 2

Pace, @nihilii.  My comments weren't meant as a personal attack.  Thank you for accommodating my imprecise comments with a measured response.  It's not my intention to bring the entire debate to this thread.  I was more sharing my emotional response rather than a purely logical one.

6 hours ago, nihilii said:

Still, I take issue with one point in particular in your post: it's not possible for a Blaster to kill in 2-3 hits what a Sentinel does in 5-7, unless you cherrypick some of the highest damaging powers in Blaster secondaries under Aim/BU and compare them to Sentinel T1s/T2s. The damage scale difference simply isn't big enough.

My comments were based on my experience with lieutenants, bosses, and elite bosses in regular game play during the middle levels, 25-40.  Not AVs, not pylons.  No incarnate powers or trials.  Just good ol' fashioned missions or TFs, with SO equivalent common IOs (usually level 25 or 30, so I'm running either -1/+1 SO).  No damage procs (I do equip the sustain/defense procs in all chars).

On my Blasters, I can usually kill a LT in 2 hits, and a Boss in 3 hits, using my regular rotation: a combination of my fast-snipe and a T1, T2, or mid-set power (without Aim or Build Up).  I'm not doing anything weird or special, just blastin'.  I play ranged (I don't blap), so I'm not even using any of the awesome melee attacks that are available/essential to many other Blaster builds.

On my Sentinels, I have to go through my entire rotation of the functionally equivalent powers at least twice (sometimes thrice) to accomplish the same thing.  It's tedious, but effective, eventually.  At least I'm surviving the encounter.  If I had to try to get through my rotation twice on the same target with a Blaster, I'd be face down on the floor.

Oddly enough, that actually contributes to the feeling of being powerful, which is one of the main reasons I love playing Sentinels.  But once I actually notice that it's taking forever to kill this damned Boss, I remember that my Blaster would've killed him in about half the time and will have moved on to the next target by now.  And that's where I get wrapped around the axle.

• Like 2

@Rathstar

13 minutes ago, Rathulfr said:

My comments were based on my experience with lieutenants, bosses, and elite bosses in regular game play during the middle levels, 25-40.  Not AVs, not pylons.  No incarnate powers or trials.  Just good ol' fashioned missions or TFs, with SO equivalent common IOs (usually level 25 or 30, so I'm running either -1/+1 SO).  No damage procs (I do equip the sustain/defense procs in all chars).

On my Blasters, I can usually kill a LT in 2 hits, and a Boss in 3 hits, using my regular rotation: a combination of my fast-snipe and a T1, T2, or mid-set power (without Aim or Build Up).  I'm not doing anything weird or special, just blastin'.  I play ranged (I don't blap), so I'm not even using any of the awesome melee attacks that are available/essential to many other Blaster builds.

On my Sentinels, I have to go through my entire rotation of the functionally equivalent powers at least twice (sometimes thrice) to accomplish the same thing.  It's tedious, but effective, eventually.  At least I'm surviving the encounter.  If I had to try to get through my rotation twice on the same target with a Blaster, I'd be face down on the floor.

I appreciate your detailed reply. I don't feel a 2x to 3x ratio can be quite accurate, even in these conditions and even considering the superiority of fast snipes vs their Sentinel counterparts. My gut says the ratio is closer to 2x on snipes and 1.5x on most everything else.

But look at me now, entering territory of "feel" and "gut". Maybe you're right and I'm not. All in all, I *was* the guy who used the bugged version of Blazing Blast all the way to 50 and beyond before being told (and I had to be told) its damage was equal to Fire Blast... 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nihilii said:

I appreciate your detailed reply. I don't feel a 2x to 3x ratio can be quite accurate, even in these conditions and even considering the superiority of fast snipes vs their Sentinel counterparts. My gut says the ratio is closer to 2x on snipes and 1.5x on most everything else.

But look at me now, entering territory of "feel" and "gut". Maybe you're right and I'm not. All in all, I *was* the guy who used the bugged version of Blazing Blast all the way to 50 and beyond before being told (and I had to be told) its damage was equal to Fire Blast... 🙂

The fast-snipes do make a big difference, and if that wasn't a thing, the disparity wouldn't be so great between Blasters and Sentinels.  Before fast-snipe, my regular rotation didn't include the snipe.

Did they finally fix that [Blazing Blast]?  I may have to revisit my Fire/* Sentinels (I have three of them) to check it out.  Currently, my only other "active" Sentinel is AR/SR, which I play once a week with a team of SG mates.

Edited by Rathulfr

@Rathstar

The only objective data that we currently have is the thread with player-submitted Pylon clear times. Let's take a look at those.

Here is the every Pylon clear time in the Pylon thread posted by a player using a Sentinel. I have only listed the best clear time listed in each post:

Zephira, Fire Blast/Bio Armor, 111 seconds, 473DPS Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Fire Blast/Radiation Armor, 133 seconds, 416DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Fire Blast/Radiation Armor, 135 seconds, 411DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Electrical Blast/Invulnerability, 137 seconds, 407DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Fire Blast/Radiation Armor, 158 seconds, 371DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Fire Blast/Radiation Armor, 159 seconds, 369DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Fire Blast/Radiation Armor, 172 seconds, 351DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial slotted, not clicked.

Microcosm, Dual Pistols/Energy Aura, 329DPS. Hybrid Assault clicked.

Microcosm, Dual Pistols/Energy Aura, 309DPS.

Sovera, Radiation Blast/Ninjitsu, 229 seconds, 295DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Core clicked.

Sovera, Radiation Blast/Ninjitsu, 240 seconds, 287DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Core slotted not clicked.

microcosm, Dual Pistols/Energy Aura, 282DPS. Hybrid Assault Core slotted, not clicked.

nihilii, Dark Blast/Invulnerability, 264 seconds, 273DPS. Hybrid Assault T3 clicked.

Astredax, Fire Bast/Bio Armor, 275 seconds, 267DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Fire Blast/Radiation Armor, 320 seconds, 247DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

Extor Prime, Electrical Blast/Willpower, 600 seconds, 192DPS.

itaalh, Fire Blast/Bio Armor, 645 seconds, 187DPS.

Based on these numbers we see that two players have wildly better Pylon times as compared to every other player. Most players reported dealing under 300DPS with their Sentinels.

It's important to remember that all of these Pylon times were achieved with what can be considered min-maxed builds. I suspect that the average player will deal less than 200DPS with a Sentinel at level 50.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, modest said:

The only objective data that we currently have is the thread with player-submitted Pylon clear times. Let's take a look at those.

Here is the every Pylon clear time in the Pylon thread posted by a player using a Sentinel. I have only listed the best clear time listed in each post:

Zephira, Fire Blast/Bio Armor, 111 seconds, 473DPS Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Fire Blast/Radiation Armor, 133 seconds, 416DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Fire Blast/Radiation Armor, 135 seconds, 411DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Electrical Blast/Invulnerability, 137 seconds, 407DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Fire Blast/Radiation Armor, 158 seconds, 371DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Fire Blast/Radiation Armor, 159 seconds, 369DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Fire Blast/Radiation Armor, 172 seconds, 351DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial slotted, not clicked.

Microcosm, Dual Pistols/Energy Aura, 329DPS. Hybrid Assault clicked.

Microcosm, Dual Pistols/Energy Aura, 309DPS.

Sovera, Radiation Blast/Ninjitsu, 229 seconds, 295DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Core clicked.

Sovera, Radiation Blast/Ninjitsu, 240 seconds, 287DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Core slotted not clicked.

microcosm, Dual Pistols/Energy Aura, 282DPS. Hybrid Assault Core slotted, not clicked.

nihilii, Dark Blast/Invulnerability, 264 seconds, 273DPS. Hybrid Assault T3 clicked.

Astredax, Fire Bast/Bio Armor, 275 seconds, 267DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

nihilii, Fire Blast/Radiation Armor, 320 seconds, 247DPS. T4 Hybrid Assault Radial clicked.

Extor Prime, Electrical Blast/Willpower, 600 seconds, 192DPS.

itaalh, Fire Blast/Bio Armor, 645 seconds, 187DPS.

Based on these numbers we see that two players have wildly better Pylon times as compared to every other player. Most players reported dealing under 300DPS with their Sentinels.

It's important to remember that all of these Pylon times were achieved with what can be considered min-maxed builds. I suspect that the average player will deal less than 200DPS with a Sentinel at level 50.

Without any Incarnate abilities in use, I only got 213 DPS.  Enough to solo AVs in Mary Jenkins, but I'd like to know how that Energy Aura got that 309. 😮