Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

I leveled a tanker to lvl 12 so I could try making costumes with full bio armour to see if I could find a combo I liked (I wish power toggles were an option in the character creator/tailor menu).

This is what I came up with: Azreus. Inspired by a line from the 1995 movie "Prophecy": "Did you ever notice how in the Bible, whenever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like?"

Angel2.thumb.jpg.f46a844d40ab395e79f6ea06d29059a3.jpg

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 2/7/2024 at 3:39 AM, Braddack said:

looks dope as hell.

i love my Fire / earth, after i got endu under controll hes an beast.

Thank you kindly! I'm still working on the endurance problem, but yeah, he's an absolute buzzsaw for mobs and looks awesome doing it.

• Thumbs Up 1

A fun idea, a Thugs/ mastermind hiring goons to help him him steal from other villains and thwart their plans while seemingly advancing his criminal empire..Only for him to secretly be a hero the entire time. Returning stolen goods to the rightful owners afterwards, using his underworld connections to find out villain schemes and stop them, I present the Plotter.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 063649.png

Screenshot 2024-02-09 020754.png

Screenshot 2024-02-09 054906.png

Screenshot 2024-02-09 060011.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, MagicalAct said:

A fun idea, a Thugs/ mastermind hiring goons to help him him steal from other villains and thwart their plans while seemingly advancing his criminal empire..Only for him to secretly be a hero the entire time. Returning stolen goods to the rightful owners afterwards, using his underworld connections to find out villain schemes and stop them, I present the Plotter.

I love the concept! He reminds of Marvel's minor supervillain from the 60s, the Crime Master, look-wise.

I've made a couple of Praetorians I'm happy with lately!

First up is Triggerhappy ! (AR/SR)

A Resistance soldier driven mad and disfigured following weeks of Loyalist torture within the B.A.F, he's now out on the streets of Paragon, hunting down criminals as smiley-faced vigilante (to reference his prominent Glasgow smile), with a sick sense of humor and a twisted sense of morality.

triggerhappy.PNG.6b34a3ac677c549b5f996841cf113337.PNG  triggerhappy1.PNG.cde3c084a0def82e46256243da1f2e3d.PNG

triggerhappy_1.PNG.e2b6229d56a5b367122bc344a0a697ed.PNG

Next is Starblight (Rad/Energy Sent), a scientifically-engineered and popular member of Powers Division, whose public persona hides a selfish and power-hungry personality.

(Pretty meant as mix between Homelander and Booster Gold, mixed with some Captain Atom, power-wise)

starblight.PNG.de8d15025599ce52104ce83e8479b09f.PNG

starblight_1.PNG.7e0ba4d63f2167d5ca825bb3880d9d57.PNG

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Up 2

This first one is my attempt to replicate that cool use of the dragon helm on the female body; it's not quite as good, the helm doesn't come down far enough/chains don't go up high enough, but it was a fun experiment.

Froste Dragone - Ice/Fire Tanker

froste.png

New costume for Grievous Imposition, my Dual Blades/Energy Stalker
grievous.png

It's been so long since I've played/posted that I can't remember if I showed off this look for Sister Apocalypse, but I'm rather fond of how it turned out.
sister-apoc.png

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

6 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

I love the concept! He reminds of Marvel's minor supervillain from the 60s, the Crime Master, look-wise.

I've made a couple of Praetorians I'm happy with lately!

First up is Triggerhappy ! (AR/SR)

A Resistance soldier driven mad and disfigured following weeks of Loyalist torture within the B.A.F, he's now out on the streets of Paragon, hunting down criminals as smiley-faced vigilante (to reference his prominent Glasgow smile), with a sick sense of humor and a twisted sense of morality.

triggerhappy.PNG.6b34a3ac677c549b5f996841cf113337.PNG  triggerhappy1.PNG.cde3c084a0def82e46256243da1f2e3d.PNG

triggerhappy_1.PNG.e2b6229d56a5b367122bc344a0a697ed.PNG

Next is Starblight (Rad/Energy Sent), a scientifically-engineered and popular member of Powers Division, whose public persona hides a selfish and power-hungry personality.

(Pretty meant as mix between Homelander and Booster Gold, mixed with some Captain Atom, power-wise)

starblight.PNG.de8d15025599ce52104ce83e8479b09f.PNG

starblight_1.PNG.7e0ba4d63f2167d5ca825bb3880d9d57.PNG

Thank you, I have never even seen Crime Master before. He's got a very cool look, I imagine the name kind of held him back lol. The second costume and general idea were inspired by a somewhat similar obscure Marvel villain, The Rose.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alphawulf – mercenaries/kinetics MM

Backstory:

Alphacorp has been a controversial name in private military contracting for over a decade due to their envelope-pushing augmented soldier programs. Cybernetics, genetic modification, psionics – there’s little they haven’t tried. Their latest program sought to capture a Lycanthrope in the hopes of unlocking new ways of achieving increased speed and strength as well as heightened senses.

Unfortunately, the mission went sideways and had to be aborted. One merc was left in critical condition, and lost both arms – an event some in the cybernetics division saw as an opportunity. Despite initial doubts as to whether his body would be able to handle such an invasive integration of cybernetic augmentations, the researchers were surprised by his remarkable recovery and tolerance of the implants (which completely replaced both arms, as well as much of his torso).

It would soon transpire that his survival and rapid healing was attributable to the Lycanthropy virus which was busy transforming what remained of his body. Thus a super-soldier was inadvertently created, codenamed “Alphawulf”, and a program was devised in which other hopeful mercenaries would train under Alphawulf, and after proving themselves, be inducted into the bloodline.    

Alphawulf1.thumb.png.c2d1f45a0cffdef939ad969e41ca0e3b.png

Alphawulf2.thumb.png.ef6364fcae9821f80a6bfa2a34851274.png

Alphawulf3.thumb.png.3e11b6235b9e5d1dbe108e93fd3e95d4.png

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 5

On 2/9/2024 at 6:48 PM, TygerDarkstorm said:

This first one is my attempt to replicate that cool use of the dragon helm on the female body; it's not quite as good, the helm doesn't come down far enough/chains don't go up high enough, but it was a fun experiment.

Froste Dragone - Ice/Fire Tanker

froste.png

New costume for Grievous Imposition, my Dual Blades/Energy Stalker
grievous.png

It's been so long since I've played/posted that I can't remember if I showed off this look for Sister Apocalypse, but I'm rather fond of how it turned out.
sister-apoc.png

Which aura are you using for the frost dragon head/mouth area, out of interest? Looks like it does a better job of hiding the spectrum face beneath than the bioplasma eyes aura I was using.

5 hours ago, Chronos109 said:

Which aura are you using for the frost dragon head/mouth area, out of interest? Looks like it does a better job of hiding the spectrum face beneath than the bioplasma eyes aura I was using.

I had to go log into her and double check lol. It is the Tendrils -> Eye Tendrils aura

• Like 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

28 minutes ago, Jawbreaker said:

Another one that looks better in person than screenshot, supposed to represent the static on dead TV channels from back in the day

Channel Zero, ILL/sonic troller
k0GDlC4.png

Great concept!

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 10:48 AM, TygerDarkstorm said:

froste.png

Nice

image.png.dc0a5d5df26d067211f235a4bb583a33.png

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Up 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

21 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

Another one that looks better in person than screenshot, supposed to represent the static on dead TV channels from back in the day

Channel Zero, ILL/sonic troller
k0GDlC4.png

That is only the second character I've seen to make good use of that aura.  Well done.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Techwright said:

What's the name, Troo, and what server?

Indom, upgraded the costume on this one based on what some other folks had done.

smaug3.PNG.3fb100840eb68f19ecfeb89d1b8e92f3.PNG

Codename: Smaug

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 2/11/2024 at 11:44 PM, Troo said:

Nice

image.png.dc0a5d5df26d067211f235a4bb583a33.png

Yeah, this concept using the helmet seems to work so much better on the Huge bodytype, which is something I hate using personally lol. I will enjoy seeing what y'all who use it come up with!

• Thumbs Up 2

Lurked for ages, now happy to start presenting.  First off - Cap'n Crableg!

crableg.thumb.jpg.30cfa84a68751b727689173e75cc7398.jpg

Secondly, someone I made because I wanted to use the Dress Shirt for something other than a casual outfit - Auditorium (Symphony/Kinetics)!

auditorium.thumb.jpg.58cd0a83e2ed6dbc927bec41252569f0.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Trike said:
4 hours ago, JDPrimrose said:

Lurked for ages, now happy to start presenting.  First off - Cap'n Crableg!

Please tell me he has a chain of seafood restaurants. 😂

Wouldn't that be cannibalism?

• Haha 2

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.