Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

15 minutes ago, Cpt. Caveat said:

If I didn’t have to many Alts already

Can someone help me with this? “Too many alts”? Wha-? It sounds like gibberish. Is there a Google Translate setting I’m missing?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Trike said:

Can someone help me with this? “Too many alts”? Wha-? It sounds like gibberish. Is there a Google Translate setting I’m missing?

Ha fair, but I just started back and of the first page of toons I have my highest is 20 because I just keep making more.  

Just saying at some point I should actually play the game. 

Google translate tells me “Too many Alts” means “Well I guess you got old and think you don’t have the same time to dedicate to gaming but really It’s just poor prioritization of the hours you feel are required for sufficient rest……ya pansy”

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Cpt. Caveat said:

Ha fair, but I just started back and of the first page of toons I have my highest is 20 because I just keep making more.  

Google translate tells me “Too many Alts” means “Well I guess you got old and think you don’t have the same time to dedicate to gaming but really It’s just poor prioritization of the hours you feel are required for sufficient rest……ya pansy”

Goddamn, am I hearing this right, only made 10 alts and the highest is 20? and that's 'Too Many'' after 4 years I only have 3 up to 50, probably only like 20-30 at level 20+ with almost 200 alts in total. 98% of them are level 1s/2s easy.

3 minutes ago, Professor Sad said:

Goddamn, am I hearing this right, only made 10 alts and the highest is 20? and that's 'Too Many'' after 4 years I only have 3 up to 50, probably only like 20-30 at level 20+ with almost 200 alts in total. 98% of them are level 1s/2s easy.

True 3 years to my less than 3 weeks back since live. That said the too many stems from the lack of any lvl 50 toon for support. 

Once I get any one of them up to 50 I’ll concede the sky is the limit on Alts as I have plenty just for the costume already.   And now that the number of heroes you can have on a server is so staggering I don’t have to split them between a bunch of diff servers. 

So I stand corrected, not to many alts, to many distractions keeping me from the task at hand of having One lvl 50

4 minutes ago, Cpt. Caveat said:

True 3 years to my less than 3 weeks back since live. That said the too many stems from the lack of any lvl 50 toon for support. 

Once I get any one of them up to 50 I’ll concede the sky is the limit on Alts as I have plenty just for the costume already.   And now that the number of heroes you can have on a server is so staggering I don’t have to split them between a bunch of diff servers. 

So I stand corrected, not to many alts, to many distractions keeping me from the task at hand of having One lvl 50

'to many distractions keeping me from the task at hand of having One lvl 50' I know that feel, it took me near the 3rd year of my 4 to get the first 50 then I just popped out characters I liked enough to play all the way to 50.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Cpt. Caveat said:

Meanwhile, Trike’s alts just on Excelsior go to lunch…

IMG-2028.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

Cinerea Van Allen

My latest Dom.  Not in love with the name, but I couldn't make a sillier idea fit this weird looking character.  She's Psi/Rad, and, as all Doms are, a real blast play.  Based somewhat on a stalker I made some time ago, here's a couple of different looks.  As with all toons, she has six costume slots but I only really like a couple of them.Cinerea.thumb.jpg.e9713204632cde12eb3b536f5d85252b.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

47 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Cinerea Van Allen

My latest Dom.  Not in love with the name, but I couldn't make a sillier idea fit this weird looking character.  She's Psi/Rad, and, as all Doms are, a real blast play.  Based somewhat on a stalker I made some time ago, here's a couple of different looks.  As with all toons, she has six costume slots but I only really like a couple of them.Cinerea.thumb.jpg.e9713204632cde12eb3b536f5d85252b.jpg

Pretty neat and quite unique. Also, I’m going to have nightmares about that tonight.

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2024 at 5:43 PM, The Volt said:

I tried to make one...

necron1.jpg

I’m still stuck on this whole Necon theme. I agree the staff animations don’t look right. 

But the titan weapons have a much closer looking animation set for a Necron. And the “demonic axe” looks it could fit possibly like a Necron lord weapon.

*edit I tried the look of the axe and I’m not impressed.IMG_4413.thumb.jpeg.c6b7ff1b6d945fdceda8820068073e61.jpeg

Edited by Cpt. Caveat
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/3/2024 at 10:26 PM, biostem said:

Been a while, but here's 2 recent ones I think came out nicely:

Slammin' Sally:

image.jpeg.52f2daac814df978792789f82456baaa.jpeg

Sword-Lord:

image.thumb.jpeg.63705b181544afb06dd8909cb7b3bc20.jpeg

Your Sword-Lord has similar tastes in costume's to my Damoklese

Crown.png.ca508c204a6c04912e37569df8faf610.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

I just can't quit the costume creator game...  This first one is me making an ice themed character without ice powers, just the cryogenic aura and creative license.

Pretty Cool

Spines/Fire Stalker

31FHAll.pngdiwCJHv.png

Then I play on the wild side with a nature-theme...  She's small.  Like really small, plus normally hunched over with the Beast Run stance.

Child of the Wild

Savage/Bio Armor Stalker

vDDNUdx.png

And finally, let's not make nothing but sneaks...  Big and noisy is what was called for.  I was inspired by the Hellions' Girlfriend From Hell, but this troll is less villainy.  She can (usually) control her bad attitude and uses her Superadine-enhanced physique on the side of good as a vigilante.

Troll Girl

Stone Melee/Invulnerability Brute

XuEhdNZ.png

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Player2 said:

If Batman and The Tick had a child...

Tick Grayson?

Though I suppose that would make him a ward. A Burt Ward!

(But seriously, I'm seeing Ted Kord Blue Beetle in that design more than Batman or the Tick.)

• Haha 7

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

On 2/3/2024 at 4:08 PM, MagicalAct said:

Here's my current fun project, Son of Surtur, a Fire/Earth dom. The look and powersets match so well in my opinion. Just waiting to get to the fire epic pool.

Screenshot 2024-02-03 070456.png

Screenshot 2024-02-01 013339.png

looks dope as hell.

i love my Fire / earth, after i got endu under controll hes an beast.

On 2/3/2024 at 10:06 PM, First Player said:

Its been awhile!

image.png.e06c3b97dae258589af174ea439c2212.png

Earth/Dark Assault Dom

Always stoked to see a new First Player costume, but this one might be my favorite yet (well maybe tied with Throwback lol)

• Like 1